Facebook is deadly | INFJ Forum

Facebook is deadly

Even this forum is a door to lust..

Every time I see that avatar Shai, it drives me wild.

*sigh* yeah, damn facebook ruining these women. Next thing you know they will have OPINIONS and demand RIGHTS.

This drops my opinion of humanity again. And I was just telling myself that people are basically good...

*sigh* yeah, damn facebook ruining these women. Next thing you know they will have OPINIONS and demand RIGHTS.

This drops my opinion of humanity again. And I was just telling myself that people are basically good...

Happy to take you back to reality.

I know, could you even imagine a woman having the same rights as a man?
Or like, being equal in the relationship?

Silly internets!

I think they just fear that the internet will break down their tradition, and after all, everyone is afraid of change when it comes to their beliefs/ideals/...

Why did you say 'LOL', fly?

EDIT: Do you think this is some kind of joke?
You offended me with your LOLling.

*wonders why nobody asked why i said 'LOL'*

She died for our amusement

christ-on-the-cross.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
*wonders why nobody asked why i said 'LOL'*
I assumed it was because you found prankster's reaction funny.

We're INFJ's, we assume. Why would we ask??

as sad as this is, its funny how people blame these things on facebook...

as sad as this is, its funny how people blame these things on facebook...
Well we can't blame it on their beliefs! >.> Yeah that was sarcasm.

Crap like this makes me very angry. Blame it on my upbringing: My mom raised me to believe men and women are equal, and seeing this crap..
And then realizing how many supposed 'men' still beat there wives and girlfriends here in the US..
I'm out of words. Time to buy bullets (figuratively).

Last edited:
Pfft, as if.

This drops my opinion of humanity again. And I was just telling myself that people are basically good...[/QUOTE]
You sweet sweet, naive little man.

I think they just fear that the internet will break down their tradition, and after all, everyone is afraid of change when it comes to their beliefs/ideals/...

It's not the net that will do that, it's that people realise how stupid the traditions are, by interaction with other cultures.