Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Facebook Dungeons and Dragons MBTI Type Quiz

Sorcerer/Druid (NFP)
Now decide whether you are an introvert or an extravert, and select between the two classes below.

Druid (INFP): The fury of a storm, the gentle strength of the morning sun, the cunning of the fox, the power of the bear--all these and more are at the druid's command. The druid, however claims no mastery over nature. That claim, she says, is the empty boast of the city dweller. The druid gains her power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. To trespassers in a druid's sacred grove, and to those who feel her wrath, the distinction is overly fine.

Sorcerer (ENFP) Sorcerers create magic the way a poet creates poems, with inborn talent honed by practice. They have no books, no mentors, no theories, just raw power that they direct at will.

Druid (INFP): The fury of a storm, the gentle strength of the morning sun, the cunning of the fox, the power of the bear--all these and more are at the druid's command. The druid, however claims no mastery over nature. That claim, she says, is the empty boast of the city dweller. The druid gains her power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. To trespassers in a druid's sacred grove, and to those who feel her wrath, the distinction is overly fine.

Yeah I usually play as Cleric or Druid.

Paladin fits the ESFJ better than the ENFJ in my opinion. ENFJs tend to value reform and progress in order to move towards a better society (indicative of Chaotic Alignment) whereas ESFJs tend to believe such a thing is achievable only by upholding the status quo (indicative of Lawful Alignment). By definition Paladins can't be of Chaotic Alignment.

I suppose it depends on the perspective though. A Paladin roaming though a zombie-infested dungeon is probably going to do a lot of reforming... I think an ENFJ Paladin would just value what is Good over what is Lawful most of the time.

Last edited:
Paladin fits the ESFJ better than the ENFJ in my opinion. ENFJs tend to value reform and progress in order to move towards a better society (indicative of Chaotic Alignment) whereas ESFJs tend to believe such a thing is achievable only by upholding the status quo (indicative of Lawful Alignment). By definition Paladins can't be of Chaotic Alignment.

I suppose it depends on the perspective though. A Paladin roaming though a zombie-infested dungeon is probably going to do a lot of reforming... I think an ENFJ Paladin would just value what is Good over what is Lawful most of the time.

I agree that the ENFJ is going to favor Good over Law, while the ESFJ is going to favor Law over Good. However, the ENFJ urge to value reform and progress are related to their desire to remove evil and disorder from the system. Invoking change is not chaotic if you're fighting chaos. ENFPs also value reform and progress, but the kind that favors chaotic behavior by removing restrictions and accountability. I believe that ENFJs lean toward Lawful Good, while ENFPs lean toward Chaotic Good. The clash between these two types is almost always a textbook LG vs CG battle of ideology and approach, resulting in the ENFJ threatening to force the ENFP to 'act right', and the ENFP declaring the threat to their freedom fully 'unjust'.

Fe dominants are the most likely to fight for what they believe, to maintain it, and not change their views if things start going bad. They're also the most capable of making a 'for the greater good' decision that involves very harsh consequences. ESFJ and ENFJ are both Fe dominant. Most of the Fe people I know are very traditional, structured, and what D&D would categorize as 'Lawful'. Even the ones who hold more to liberal views are still highly organized and unshaking in their views. I don't know any ENFJs that I would consider 'Chaotic', despite their ability to think outside the box, improvise, and succeed where others wouldn't have. Wisdom, cunning, and insight are not necessarily a function of alignment.

While ESFJs would make good fighters who serve a higher purpose, I think the Ni function is what would truly elevate a Paladin above the ESFJs in the divine channeling department. The Si function would make the ESFJs better realists and 'on the ground' and 'in your face' fighters that serve a moral cause, but the ENFJ is custom designed for the role of Paladin. Unyieldingly idealistic, mystically driven, and able to amaze people with their miraculous feats of unexplanable prowess and charisma... the ability to hold true to goodness and fight evil wherever they see it... this is one of the few class/type combos whoever made this quiz got right, along with Druid as INFP. ;-)

Last edited:
Sorcerer/Druid (NFP)
Now decide whether you are an introvert or an extravert, and select between the two classes below.

Sorcerer (ENFP) Sorcerers create magic the way a poet creates poems, with inborn talent honed by practice. They have no books, no mentors, no theories, just raw power that they direct at will.

While ESFJs would make good fighters who serve a higher purpose, I think the Ni function is what would truly elevate a Paladin above the ESFJs in the divine channeling department. The Si function would make the ESFJs better realists and 'on the ground' and 'in your face' fighters that serve a moral cause, but the ENFJ is custom designed for the role of Paladin. Unyieldingly idealistic, mystically driven, and able to amaze people with their miraculous feats of unexplanable prowess and charisma... the ability to hold true to goodness and fight evil wherever they see it... this is one of the few class/type combos whoever made this quiz got right, along with Druid as INFP. ;-)

:doh: I did not think about the idealistic part. Yes that makes the difference.

Also it rings true in how the high Charisma and Wisdom of a Paladin can aid in persuading other characters and learning insights from them, something that ENFJs know all to well. :wink:

Paladin/Cleric (NFJ)

Paladin (ENFJ): The compassion to pursue good, the will to uphold law, and the power to defeat evil--these are the three weapons of the paladin. Few have the purity and devotion that it takes to walk the paladin's path, but those few are rewarded with the power to protect, to heal, and to smite. In a land of scheming wizards, unholy priests, bloodthirsty dragons, and infernal fiends, the paladin is the final hope that cannot be extinguished.

Cleric: (INFJ) The gods work mostly through their intermediaries--the clerics. A cleric uses the power of his god to make his god's will manifest. A good cleric helps those in need. If through noble acts, he can improve the reputation to his god or temple, that's even better. __________________

haha I just took it and got either Wizard or Ranger. Ranger definitely suits me. I'm very woodsy and I love to explore. Plus I love to fight and trap the occasional monster ;)

Paladin/Cleric (NFJ)

Paladin (ENFJ): The compassion to pursue good, the will to uphold law, and the power to defeat evil--these are the three weapons of the paladin. Few have the purity and devotion that it takes to walk the paladin's path, but those few are rewarded with the power to protect, to heal, and to smite. In a land of scheming wizards, unholy priests, bloodthirsty dragons, and infernal fiends, the paladin is the final hope that cannot be extinguished.

Cleric: (INFJ) The gods work mostly through their intermediaries--the clerics. A cleric uses the power of his god to make his god's will manifest. A good cleric helps those in need. If through noble acts, he can improve the reputation to his god or temple, that's even better. __________________

Choose wisely. Choose Cleric. Be a servant to a powerful evil deity and you'll be undefeated. Paladins are boring and ultimately useless. . They're bound to have that lawful good/cop mentality. Come to the Dark Side.

Last edited:
Look what I got!

Warrior/Aristocrat (STJ)
Aristocrat (ISTJ) Aristocrats are usually educated, wealthy individuals who were born into high position. Aristocrats are the wealthy or politically influential people in the world. They are given the freedom to train in the fields of their choice for the most part and often travel widely. With access to all the best goods and opportunities, many aristocrats become formidable individuals.

Warrior: (
ESTJ) The warrior is a strong stout combatant without the specialized training and finesse of a fighter, the survival and outdoor skills of the barbarian or ranger, or the sophistication and religious focus of a paladin. The warrior is a straightforward and unsubtle opponent in a fight, but a respectable one. Often they are regular people who have learned to defend their homes with some ability.

Ranger/Wizard (NTP)

Ranger (ENTP) More cunning than any monster in the forest is the ranger, a skilled hunter and stalker who knows the woods as if they were his own home (as indeed they are). A ranger often accepts the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to survive in the wilderness, to find his prey, and to avoid detection.

Wizard: (INTP) A few unintelligible words and fleeting gestures carry more power than a battleaxe, when they are the words and gestures of a wizard. These simple acts make magic seem easy, but they only hint at the time the wizard spends poring over her spellbooks preparing each spell for casting, and the years before that spent in apprenticeship to learn the arts of magic. For a wizard, magic is not a talent, but a difficult, rewarding art.

Choose wisely. Choose Cleric. Be a servant to a powerful evil deity and you'll be undefeated. Paladins are boring and ultimately useless. . They're bound to have that lawful good/cop mentality. Come to the Dark Side.

Well, paladins can make pretty kick ass Blackguards with the right prestige custom class. But this time, I'm with you on the cleric idea. ;)

Well, paladins can make pretty kick ass Blackguards with the right prestige custom class. But this time, I'm with you on the cleric idea. ;)

Blackguards are useless TBHT. Them and Assassins are the worst prestige classes of them all. Supposedly balanced, but in fact easily repleacable with anything else. They're only cool for their evilness.

While You, miLady, should be something more. Something totally evil. Something to scare the shit outta peole. A cleric, following the path of the Entropomaster.

Entropomancers can summon and control a small shard
of absolute nothingness similar to a sphere of annihilation,
harnessing its power for a variety of magical effects. Most
revel in destruction for its own sake, but some take a more
nuanced approach to their terrifying discoveries, trying to
understand the power of entropy that it might someday be
controlled or even reversed.

Sounds tempting? It's even dramatic.

Reactions: sassafras
Perhaps they are, perhaps they aren't. But it depends what sort of game you're after. If it's hack n' slash. The strongest, most diverse character sheet wins! If you're all about roleplaying, the good guy gone bad has some delicious potential, and decent mechanics to back it up might make the game that much more interesting.

It's too bad that most people do play up to the paladin stereotype. Sometimes they can be.... entertaining.

While You, miLady, should be something more. Something totally evil. Something to scare the shit outta peole. A cleric, following the path of the Entropomaster.

LOL.

What is it with people pushing an evil alignment on me, anyway? Slant already writes me as someone whose soul has been sucked out by some supernatural, vacuum-wielding corporate demon. Now you want to tap into my inner Nietzsche-meets-D&D-nerd to devastate the continent with death, destruction, and the great nothingness.

I might like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creon
LOL.

What is it with people pushing an evil alignment on me, anyway? Slant already writes me as someone whose soul has been sucked out by some supernatural, vacuum-wielding corporate demon. Now you want to tap into my inner Nietzsche-meets-D&D-nerd to devastate the continent with death, destruction, and the great nothingness.
I assure you, our intentions are pure and noble.

633677466639454746-satan.jpg

I've been seduced.

Play a Tiefling Warlock. They're Humans who're descended from those who made infernal pacts, created an empire as strong as the Dragon's Empire, and now their children are scarred for life with demonic appearance.

D&D 4th Edition Players Handbook said:
Heirs to an ancient, infernal bloodline, tieflings have no realms of their own but instead live within human kingdoms and cities. They are descended from human nobles who bargained with dark powers, and long ago their empire subjugated half the world. But the empire was cast down into ruin, and tieflings were left to make their own way in a world that often fears and resents them.

Hundreds of years ago, the leaders of the human empire of Bael Turath made pacts with devils to solidify their hold over its enormous territory. Those humans became the first tieflings, and they governed their empire in the name of their infernal masters. In time, Bael Turath came into conflict with Arkhosia, the ancient empire of the dragonborn, and decades of warfare left both empires in ruins. Bael Turath’s grand capital was thrown down in ruin.

Tieflings are the heirs of the surviving noble dynasties that ruled the empire. Their bloodline is tainted by their diabolical connections, passing to their descendants through all generations. In many ways, they are human; they can have children with humans, for example, but their offspring are always tieflings.

Centuries of other races’ distrust and outright hatred have made tieflings self-reliant and often too willing to live up to the stereotypes imposed on them. As a race without a homeland, tieflings know that they have to make their own way in the world and that they have to be strong to survive, and they are not quick to trust anyone who claims to be a friend. However, when a tiefling’s companions demonstrate that they trust him or her, the tiefling quickly learns to extend the same trust to them. And once a tiefling gives someone trust and loyalty, the tiefling is a firm friend and ally for life.

Although the nobles of Bael Turath subjugated themselves to devils, most present-day tieflings give little thought to gods or patrons, preferring to look out for themselves. Therefore, they do not often follow the path of the divine; tiefling clerics or paladins are rare.

Tieflings are not numerous. Sometimes a tiefling merchant clan that is descended from a Bael Turath dynasty settles as a group in a land where wealth can purchase safety and comfort. But most tieflings are born outside such hidden dynasties and grow up in the roughest quarters of human cities and towns. These tieflings often become swindlers, thieves, or crime lords, who carve out a niche for themselves amid the squalor of their surroundings.

Warlocks channel arcane might wrested from primeval entities. They commune with infernal intelligences and fey spirits, scour enemies with potent blasts of eldritch power, and bedevil foes with hexing curses. Armed with esoteric secrets and dangerous lore, warlocks are clever and resourceful foes. However you came to your arcane knowledge, you need not accept the poor reputation warlocks sometimes endure. You could be a libram-toting scholar captivated by ominous lore, a foot-loose wanderer searching for elusive ultimate truths, a devil-touched hunter using infernal spells to eliminate evil, or even a black-clad mercenary who uses sinister trappings to discourage prying strangers and unwanted attention.

On the other hand, you could be a true diabolist using your gifts to tyrannize the weak—some warlocks unfortunately are exactly that.

The pacts are complete. The rites have concluded. The signs are drawn in blood, and the seals are broken. Your destiny beckons.

KT.jpg

Shai, are you just creating characters or you actually participating in a game?

I'm just creating characters at the moment, but I've been invited to play in a game tomorrow night.

I'm creating two characters, a Halfling Sorcerer, and a Half-Elf Rogue