Explain Inferior Se to me | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Explain Inferior Se to me

Inferior Se is:

Being hit by a car because you didn't notice it coming. At 35 mph. On a residential street. Directly in front of your house.

And it was RED. lol

I've read about it enough that I understand the textbook/typological explanation, but I want to hear some more subjective, personal accounts.

Explain Inferior Se in your own words. How does it affect you on a daily basis? How does it play tug of war with Ni or your other functions? How have you developed it, or how do you hope to develop it?

It's like living life in a dream.

Or walking around with headphones on.

My Se is very, very weak. I usually don't remember what I'm wearing unless I look down.

I've read about it enough that I understand the textbook/typological explanation, but I want to hear some more subjective, personal accounts.

Explain Inferior Se in your own words. How does it affect you on a daily basis? How does it play tug of war with Ni or your other functions? How have you developed it, or how do you hope to develop it?

This is based on Objective Personality System.

Typical Phrases:
"Why the f*** do you want me to research the facts? I already get the general Ni gist of what's going on"
"God damn it. My laptop udated all of my software. Now I have to Se relearn all of the buttons. This shit is seriously screwing up my Ni routines."
"How am I supposed to Ni plan my day if my boss keeps changing the Se roster? I don't want to have to keep relearing my roster. Thats not my responsibility jerk"
"Wow, everything around me is Se breaking down. My computer crashed, there's a hole in the wall, the fridge stopped working... OMG, there's too much Se chaos that I don't know how to control."

JUSTIFUCATION

Se: Seeks opportunity, respects facts over ideas, dislikes control.
Ni: Seeks certainty, respects ideas over facts, dislikes disorder.

Dominant Ni with Inferior Se: Likes order, control and certainty. Seeks ideas and patterns that are as universal as possible. Where Ne seeks patterns obsessively, Ni narrows and unifies patterns obsessively. Ni dom will freakout when Se chaos forces them to look outwards at the facts of reality. They are "blind" to the Se facts. Ni Dom's do not feel that seeking the facts of reality is their responsibility, and so will tantrum when forced to break out of their abstract Ni world.

Last edited:

Typical Phrases:
"Why the f*** do you want me to research the facts? I already get the general Ni gist of what's going on"
"God damn it. My laptop udated all of my software. Now I have to Se relearn all of the buttons. This shit is seriously screwing up my Ni routines."
"How am I supposed to Ni plan my day if my boss keeps changing the Se roster? I don't want to have to keep relearing my roster. Thats not my responsibility jerk"
"Wow, everything around me is Se breaking down. My computer crashed, there's a hole in the wall, the fridge stopped working... OMG, there's too much Se chaos that I don't know how to control."

JUSTIFUCATION

Dominant Ni with Inferior Se: Likes order, control and certainty. Seeks ideas and patterns that are as universal as possible. Where Ne seeks patterns obsessively, Ni narrows and unifies patterns obsessively. Ni dom will freakout when Se chaos forces them to look outwards at the facts of reality. They are "blind" to the Se facts. Ni Dom's do not feel that seeking the facts of reality is their responsibility, and so will tantrum when forced to break out of their abstract Ni world.

Good points. I appreciate your contributions here.

I am reverting to genuine lurker mode, so I don't post much now, but I want you to know that you are someone I respect.

Good points. I appreciate your contributions here.

I am reverting to genuine lurker mode, so I don't post much now, but I want you to know that you are someone I respect.

Aaaaw thanks Lurk. What type are you?

Last edited:
Aaaaw thanks Kirk. What type are you?

One of your kind, although my Ne is dominant. I am also a strong introvert.

I take a straightforward approach to typing:

Definite introvert
Definite intuitive
60 T/ 40 F
Extreme P

Occam's razor

Are you a philosophy major?

Reactions: infinite dreams
One of your kind, although my Ne is dominant. I am also a strong introvert.

I take a straightforward approach to typing:

Definite introvert
Definite intuitive
60 T/ 40 F
Extreme P

Occam's razor

Are you a philosophy major?

I did a postgraduate in philosophy. But I majored in Mathematics. I regret studying philosophy though, I didn't learn anything valuable. In my opinion, this obsession with the classic philosophers is really a waste of time.

Anyway, did you study philosophy? Do you have a favorite?

This is fucking spot-on.

Typical Phrases:

JUSTIFUCATION

This is fucking spot-on.
Yep

You are my mind?

Yt6eB.jpg

My inferior Se is shite lol...

I can be so concentrated on a certain thing, concept or object and be in la-la land that I lose track of my surroundings. Happens too frequent smh.