enfp can be shy

people vs the bad people?
Donor
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
enfp
Enneagram
-
Who doesn't love ESTPs? Naive, energetic, narcissistic, dogmatic. Hard to resist. :D

Some videos that feature ESTP-ness, imo:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2AaiMPHHw"]YouTube- "Dance With Me" - Song - AAJA NACHLE - Madhuri Dixit[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2-9GdJgqc"]YouTube- Gabriella Cilmi - On a Mission (Official Video)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4-iwbbMcw"]YouTube- "White Men Can't Jump" fan-made trailer[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZY4-ZORck"]YouTube- Madonna Vs Depeche Mode - Like Jesus Or Not[/ame]

I know madhuri dixit. Have seen many movies of her, she is very nice actress. Talented and she is legend, too. There is no one actress who can make good comparison to her. She is my favorite actress, too. She is excellent dancer too. She made many songs super hit. :)

She had won many prizes and indian honors.

I know madhuri dixit. Have seen many movies of her, she is very nice actress. Talented and she is legend, too. There is no one actress who can make good comparison to her. She is my favorite actress, too. She is excellent dancer too. She made many songs super hit. :)

She had won many prizes and indian honors.
I know a woman who is exactly like her in almost every aspect. She even sings. Very interesting character.

From my point of view, ESTPs are very simple-minded and funny, and they can be a bit insensitive to others, but they usually mean well. What is truly surprising is that they happen to have a hidden Ni-world, which they can never explain too well, but it's there. Similarly, INFJs are unaware of how powerful their Se makes them, I think they can't even comprehend the power they have over other people, because of this hidden Se. It's like a blind-spot, which they overlook. They actually often believe they are weak, lol. In reality, INFJ is one of the toughest MBTI types out there, able to go through ice and fire, physically and mentally.

I know a woman who is exactly like her in almost every aspect. She even sings. Very interesting character.

From my point of view, ESTPs are very simple-minded and funny, and they can be a bit insensitive to others, but they usually mean well. What is truly surprising is that they happen to have a hidden Ni-world, which they can never explain too well, but it's there. Similarly, INFJs are unaware of how powerful their Se makes them, I think they can't even comprehend the power they have over other people, because of this hidden Se. It's like a blind-spot, which they overlook. They actually often believe they are weak, lol. In reality, INFJ is one of the toughest MBTI types out there, able to go through ice and fire, physically and mentally.

Agree with you. I appreciate INFJs a lot. :)

ESTP's?

I have to admit they can be a funny bunch from time to time, but like ISTP's they can get on my nerves rather quickly with their concrete thinking. They are great as long as you don't try to talk about indepth subjects with them, when I try this is the reaction I get;

single-brick.jpg

Last edited:
That's true. I have similar troubles when trying to explain anything more complex to ESFPs (ENTP to ESTP is like ENFP to ESFP) - they tell me to "calm down" (what?!), to cut all 5-line sentences into 5-word sentences, and to give them just one example, instead of a dozen interchangable ones.

ESTPs are less tactful. They would just command me to get out. ^^ Saves time, in the end.

ESTP - the hidden INFJ

No they're not, they have nothing in common.

I like having discussions with depressed ESTPs, they start sounding like INTPs.

I dont think you can accurately make a statement about one MBTI being better than another.

Reactions: the
Other than these terms being poetically thrown around to make nonexistent connections between types, shadow type means they're exact opposites, thus they have the least in common.
Reversing the order of cognitive functions under stress; sometimes permanently. Also often found as tandems.

Yeah, I've heard that before, but actually they don't. Not even close.

Yeah, I've heard that before, but actually they don't. Not even close.

The way I understand it, personality is rather fluid. Your statement sounds so firm and sure. Please explain your reasoning as to why you think such a thing is impossible.

Last edited: