ENTPs

Archon

Banned
Apr 22, 2010
MBTI
XTXKL
Enneagram
5w4
So for a few weeks I was friends with a crazy ENTP girl and her crew. A few days ago, she blew up on me randomly. She cursed at me and shouted at me for a minute. I, who has a quick and intense temper did the same.

We haven't talked since. Today, it crossed my mind and I don't remember what triggered the outburst/conflict so I asked her over instant messaging. I asked her if she was still mad. She said no. She then proceeded with a stupid rant on how it was all my fault, I started it, she didn't want to put up with it etc.

So I told her to fuck off, blocked her and deleted her.

She was very nice, initially. She's become moody and bitchy since. She constantly brings up the past, and I CANNOT remember these things. I have no recollection of how things transpired. It pisses me off. It takes a lot of effort reliving the moment. I just cannot recall anything.

She gave me all these details about what I did, said, everything. I could not remember any of it.

Well, /end rant.

ENTPs can be annoying. So much randomness.

Thoughts? I don't hold grudges, I'm just going to erase her.

Sounds like you're better off to have her out of your life!

Sounds like a toxic relationship. However, Do not pin that on every ENTP you meet. I did that with ENFPs for a while and recently found that one or two people don't represent a type as a whole, and that just because two people have the same doesn't mean they are even remotely similar. That ENTP was annoying, but you may come across an awesome one at some point. *shrugs* There are a couple of them hanging around here, in fact.

There are a couple of them hanging around here, in fact.

You really want to pin Shai Gar up as an example to restore someone's faith in ENTP's?

That said Hotkebab is nice, while Deathjam is... elusive.

You really want to pin Shai Gar up as an example to restore someone's faith in ENTP's?

That said Hotkebab is nice, while Deathjam is... elusive.

I didn't use Shai Gar as an example. I was leaning more toward Timeless, really. No offense to Shai Gar, He's quite the character.

Most of my friends are ENTPs. I think they're very entertaining and can bring me out of my shell. It's pretty unusual for them to be so negative. The ones I know tend to be more sentimental than harping. We can get together and talk about ideas. They do like to argue and won't take blame easily.

You can't necessarily ascribe someone's behavior to their MBTI type. There's too much variation among people of any particular type. Also, some people are just jerks, regardless of type.

NORTON!
Rarest of INTP members!
*hug*

What's wrong with me as an example? I rarely explode. I can't even remember the last time I did.

I know one ENTP that's a punk....-grumbles-

You can't necessarily ascribe someone's behavior to their MBTI type. There's too much variation among people of any particular type. Also, some people are just jerks, regardless of type.

This.

In fact last time I checked there definitely wasn't just 16 types of personality.