[INFJ] - ENTP Problems | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] ENTP Problems

Then I honestly don't know what to do about this. It's already annoying me and I'm not even part of it. But if I were in your situation I'll probably leave it alone and look for someone else :lol:

She's worth it. Trust me.

My main worry is it's only day 5 out of 28. I wish it were, say, day 20 out of 28. I don't know what she's doing with other guys there. Last night, we spoke briefly, had some good banter, and she told me that everybody in this country was "just like me" and that I'd "fit right in." Stalking her Facebook a little bit, I see that she JUST added 2 good looking guys from California. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a LITTLE bit worried, but at the same time, anything that goes on abroad is probably without emotion.

Still, the thought irks me.

Still, the thought irks me.

Like they said, simplify it. Would be a lot easier, problem is that we keep looking for something else.
Trying to find an answer, you will get tired.
And about being supportive that its okay, but I guess it will be a little bit painful if the situation gets awkward.

Like they said, simplify it. Would be a lot easier, problem is that we keep looking for something else.
Trying to find an answer, you will get tired.
And about being supportive that its okay, but I guess it will be a little bit painful if the situation gets awkward.

If the right time comes, I'm definitely going to say something.