Engineer,create,design... | INFJ Forum

Engineer,create,design...

*didn't know what I wanted to make when I first made this forum*
I want to make
- a little model car aquarium with a cute sighn
-a see through lawnmower bag
-sculpt some type of doll possibly one that can say things with disks or something
-interesting dresses like ones that would have like a slit thing under blue silkish material where if you walk a certain way you could see beautiful embrodered scene underneath
-gift cards that you could use the same way as money online ^_^

I'm planning on making a system that harness the energy of magnets, free energy. It's a very simple idea, but I'm not sure if it will work yet, I need to get off my lazy butt and buy some magnets

I would love to have a device that could play all the sound waves captured in panes of glass and use it as a device to uncover bits of history or archeology.

Driving in murderous winter conditions where I'm from, I once slipped into a daydream whilst sliding around on the ice.
(Because the salt trucks out here suck at prompt de-icing the roads)

What if each driver had their own little salt contraption on the back of their car, to make the road that much safer for their fellow drivers? So, in purchasing the contraption you would not be helping yourself directly, but somebody else who in turn hopefully would purchase the same contraption and maybe someday you'd be driving behind them while they salt the ice for you!!

But it would never work out like that... people aren't usually reciprocal altruists when it comes to their purchases..

Reactions: Puck and myself
Cars (or transportation system) that hover using magnetic fields, instead of fuel.
this way we'd stop polluting the planet so much, as well as minimize traffic accidents.

Odyne

Last edited:
Mediating inter-species languages, which allow to use the mechanical / vocal properties of the two species optimally for communication; then teach them those languages and make the communication possible. For example, dolphins can deal with human languages quite well (even with second order logic reasoning), but it takes too much mechanical effort, since their own language is quite faster and higher pitch. So some medium is needed. But I feel that we would most likely opt for machinery doing the hard translating mediation between us, first, and only then strive for the real deal. (obviously no machinery, and the two species using the same language directly, is preferred)

i'd make a machine that allows you to control your dreams completely

Cars (or transportation system) that hover using magnetic fields, instead of fuel.
this way we'd stop polluting the planet so much, as well as minimize traffic accidents.

Odyne

I'd like to explore collective intelligence software further. This is the kind of system that Amazon uses to recommend books to people based upon their purchase patterns, combined with the purchase patterns of people who bought similar/identical items. I made a prototype about a years ago that did the same thing with movie recommendations based upon movies a person already likes. Hard part is getting enough "collective" data to make decent decisions. When you're just starting out with the data gathering, then it is next to worthless. I've tried convincing my employers to pursue something along this avenue, as we have a lot of historical data, but they show no interest in it at all. All they seem to care about are spreadsheets and pretty websites. Then again, I'm not an ESTP caliber salesman ... so my presentation was probably a bit lacking.

Realistically: jet engines for hobby.

Fantasy: Warp engines for spacecraft.

something that changes my inner dialogue to sound like Sean Connery.

Yeah I've heard of that. What I imagined was more like cars flowing in the air. Sort of in a futuristic style.

It's bound to happen, we got the physical concepts down pretty good. All we have to do now, is innovate.

And get away from corporations that stifle innovation in order to keep market share.

that too...

You handle the physics I will handle the politics. Actually, I don't think I am up to par yet, LOL.

You handle the physics I will handle the politics. Actually, I don't think I am up to par yet, LOL.

lol, DEAL!

The best way to approach corporations is with plan that allows to make more money...or bring more customers, which will in consequence bring more money.

If we can prove that cars that work on magnetic fields will cost less to manufacture, or sell easier (maybe because we ran out of natural resources for fuel in a few years) and environmentally friendly (there are no toxic waste or by-products), we can probably get them to let us proceed with the project, and maybe even get funding for it.

I am already creating and building my life. :smile:

After 3-4 years i will be building my business. I always like to see everyone who are creating in their life. They all are best engineer of their life.

Thread is excellent, let's make something special.

If I were a CEO, I would fund your project, get the intellectual rights/patents to your research once it was complete, then hold it in a warehouse until my current product was far from its peak in demand, so long as no other company found a similar breakthrough, that is.