Emotional needs of female INTJs in marriages/ relationships | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Emotional needs of female INTJs in marriages/ relationships

Those are not the kind of relationships this thread is talking about

But i agree with you about people knowing before what the strengths and weakenesses of community members were and them being appreciated for what they could contribute whilst perhaps helped with the things they weren't so good at

What we are talking about here is compatiblilty in one to one relationships....intimate relationships

Emotion is energy. if one person is feeding off the emotion of another then it can drain them. The ideal situation is a reciprocal arrangement
I understand what you are saying. But still, I find "cold" types attractive, not in a superficial sense, but I appreciate their qualities very much.
But I also understand that this can be a individual case for person to person.

I understand what you are saying. But still, I find "cold" types attractive, not in a superficial sense, but I appreciate their qualities very much.
But I also understand that this can be a individual case for person to person.

What i'm saying to you is that at the moment that is just your opinion, until you have experience of it when it then becomes fact

We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts

So what i'm saying to you is go try it and see if it works for you, but bare in mind that there have been a number of posters here cautioning INFJ's from developing close relationships with cold people because it can be draining for INFJ's who are often tactile and warm people

These people are people speaking from experience NOT speculation, NOT opinion

What i'm saying to you is that at the moment that is just your opinion, until you have experience of it when it then becomes fact

We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts

So what i'm saying to you is go try it and see if it works for you, but bare in mind that there have been a number of posters here cautioning INFJ's from developing close relationships with cold people because it can be draining for INFJ's who are often tactile and warm people

These people are people speaking from experience NOT speculation, NOT opinion
Agree, and based to my experience, I can tell you I consider "cold" people to be awesome. I get along pretty good with them.