Dream interpretation | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

Had a dream I was applying for a job at this corporation that rebranded and changed its name after it tried to kill me and other coworkers; the first part of this dream was me an two of my best friends from uni escaping down an elevator into my dream-version of Boston*.

There was this administrative woman giving me the interview, who I remembered previously thinking "hey, the last time I saw you our boss was trying to kill me!" But everything was so nonchalant. Even weirder was my best friend of 21 years was applying there as well, and after we left the building I ran into another friend with his family and they invited me out for drinks. Before I could find out if I got the job, my alarm woke me up...

*I visit dream Boston a lot in my sleep, and it's always this weirder, urban-decayed version of the city with a layout that makes even less sense (seriously, there's a commuter train that runs right into the bay, like actually in the water). Every time I visit dream Boston, I always die or get into accidents. This particular dream was a new "area" of the city I'd never been in yet and it was all new and shiny and posh.

I dreamt that I was a young woman in a relationship with two men. It wasn't anything serious, just friends who enjoy having sex together. One of them began to get more possessive and starting acting like a dick. He believed that he had a right to sex, and that I should satisfy him when he needed it. I got pretty angry about this and we had an argument. The second guy didn't want to get involved.

I don't remember exactly what happened after that, but I know I ended things with both of them. Overall it was pretty interesting. I've been many things in dreams, but that was the first time I recall being female.

I had a dream that someone started a thread here debating my mbti type and all of you said ENFP.

Clearly I'm on this website too much yeesh xD

Just now I dreamt about having a son. He was so adorable but for some reason he couldnt come home with me immediately >.< the dream fast forwarded and he became a toddler. He was a really witty, loving, and smart kid. Can't get over how cute he was too xD. Perhaps it's my son in another world, or my brain just making up things. :3

Reactions: flower
Just now I dreamt about having a son. He was so adorable but for some reason he couldnt come home with me immediately >.< the dream fast forwarded and he became a toddler. He was a really witty, loving, and smart kid. Can't get over how cute he was too xD. Perhaps it's my son in another world, or my brain just making up things. :3

I've recalled more about this dream.. I had my son a lot earlier than I wanted (early 20s?) and I just remember not feeling ready. XD. It was with my current bf right now and we seemed pretty stable.

When our son grew up to be a toddler quite honestly I felt like he was even smarter than me :p. Only time will tell

Dreamt about one of you guys on this forum. I'll leave it to your imagination on which one of you it was :p

Dream number 2: Freaky weird dream. It was exactly like the edge of tomorrow, where I kept going back and forth in the future and died,. There were aliens killing humans, and after all the humans died.. I saw dead bodies around a pyramid on some island, and then this weird orb of light would consume the bodies.. Such odd dreams >__>

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt I decided to move all my stuff into a rain sewer and live there. I found a large room in one. Apparently I was very happy but always on the watch for reckless teens coming through and finding me. A group eventually did show up and I tried to make all these noises so that they would think an angry animal was down there and leave. They did leave but they brought people back and I decided to leave because everyone knew where I was now.

I dreamt, that was long ago... The moon is getting closer and closer and closer to earth and there, a great impact. The end of human race... Total vanishing in the face of milky way... Just a 'swosh' tiny speck has found. I was the only one who survive and a piece of coin with a value of $99,9*8,1** I can't remember the details. I'm gonna buy a new earth (without a moon) by that amount.

Last night I dreamt I decided to move all my stuff into a rain sewer and live there. I found a large room in one. Apparently I was very happy but always on the watch for reckless teens coming through and finding me. A group eventually did show up and I tried to make all these noises so that they would think an angry animal was down there and leave. They did leave but they brought people back and I decided to leave because everyone knew where I was now.

You have secret aspirations of becoming the town bum.

Took a small nap earlier and I'm so disturbed by my dream >_<. It was a "cheating" dream and I just feel so terrible about it, it felt so real and I just feel so guilty even though it was all just a dream :/......

I was in this weird goth-looking BDSM bedroom and I was laying on the red bed unclothed.. And there was this creepy dude that was dressed in a black cloak and had this weird mask on in there chanting away about some weird things.. Then after... "You know" happened.. O-O (With his mask on! I didn't even know what this person/thing looked like XD).

I just remember in the dream thinking about my real life BF and feeling so guilty. I even saw him after in the dream and was traumatized and couldn't even face him >_<"

I know this was just a dream but I just feel really shitty right now :/

Took a small nap earlier and I'm so disturbed by my dream >_<. It was a "cheating" dream and I just feel so terrible about it, it felt so real and I just feel so guilty even though it was all just a dream :/......

I was in this weird goth-looking BDSM bedroom and I was laying on the red bed unclothed.. And there was this creepy dude that was dressed in a black cloak and had this weird mask on in there chanting away about some weird things.. Then after... "You know" happened.. O-O (With his mask on! I didn't even know what this person/thing looked like XD).

I just remember in the dream thinking about my real life BF and feeling so guilty. I even saw him after in the dream and was traumatized and couldn't even face him >_<"

I know this was just a dream but I just feel really shitty right now :/
Sounds vaguely like the 50 shades of Grey previews I saw on one of the movies I watched not long ago.

Sounds vaguely like the 50 shades of Grey previews I saw on one of the movies I watched not long ago.

o.0 Haven't ever read the book or seen the previews XD. That's odd! *Searches*

[video=youtube;CQERFnGvi_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQERFnGvi_A[/video]

1:57 WTF o_0.. Weird coincidence!!.. Is this some marketing scheme? That they're putting subliminal things in other unrelated videos/ads so that other girls will have a dream similar to the movie so they will go and watch it o.o... Bahah

This one was dark themed again. Some how I ended up in the Russian wilderness trying to figure out why they had just left two nukes sitting there outside at what looked like to be a small facility. Me and this other guy of whom I had no clue who he was tried to kove them. As we tried to movie the first one it broke free of the snow it was in and began to slide down the hill. It hit a small bump in about 5 seconds and I had time to think "oh crap" before it exploded. It exploded just like you see on TV. But there was no mushroom cloud so I figured the explosive inside had gone of but there was nit a nuclear detonation. It was a large bomb and we called it in asking for help. The rest of the dream I was moving around but I believed we had all been and were being radiated by what must be an exposed core. I began to feel sick in the dream.

At some point the dream changed where I was going to the beach at night when it was really cold outside. When I got there the wave were hundreds of ffeet h8gh but I could wait to get in.

Had sleep paralysis again. This time some lady dressed in red was taunting me with different emotions. I wanted it to stop, and again I prayed really hard to God to make it stop, and all of a sudden a BRIGHT white light appeared and I woke up.

Reactions: Scientia
Sleep paralysis again, but this time with a bunch of false awakenings. I can't remember this one clearly but it was very dark and evil. I do remembering seeing some girl contour her nose too wtf XD

I have apparently watched too much The Vampire Diaries recently, because Stefan and Damon were in my dream last night. They helped me to solve some very mysterious problem, so mysterious that I didn't know what it was about! lol

But there's one little part in the dream which makes me feel little guilty... (because I have bf) I lived in a very old apartment, in the highest floor and it was pastel mint colored. When I went or came back from somewhere, the neighbor who was an old lady asked from me that who came to my apartment at midnight or was it early evening? (3-4 am) And I was like ''my boyfriend'', but they aren't my boyfriends. xD

Silly and weird dream~

many (okay, most) of my dreams are fairly violent.

I'm usually engaged in some kind of combat, and getting the crap kicked out of me or kicking the crap of someone else.

Lots of H2H, bullets, knives, and blood.

Oh, and some grenades sometimes too.

Internal conflict. Hard to say what it's about without more context though. Frequency and intensity of their occurrence is important also.

I dreamed there was a centipede in my empty coffee cup just after I finished it. It was presumably dead, drowned, soggy and stuck to the side of the cup. I wasn't really bothered by a centipede being in my coffee but actually felt kind of bad that it was dead.

Reactions: rawr
Been seeing many people I used to know who are now dead in my dreams. All are indifferent to me. As if I have pissed them off.