Dos and Don'ts of Interacting With An Introvert | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Dos and Don'ts of Interacting With An Introvert

They are pretty good excet the first one. I hate coffee, and don't drink any caffeinated very often. People probably should not talk to me for at least an hour after I weak up, but I have chemical dependency of caffeine and no intention on developing one.

They are pretty good excet the first one. I hate coffee, and don't drink any caffeinated very often. People probably should not talk to me for at least an hour after I weak up, but I have chemical dependency of caffeine and no intention on developing one.

Yep. I would go further by saying, that i'd appreciate if everyone would pretty much ignore me when i get home from home. I need that time to thaw and process the day. Too much attention or excitement when i've just come home just makes me more anxious especially if i've had a rough day, unless i really want to talk about it and then i yap away. :smile:

Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

good quote. But it really depends on the person. I really can't complain about this too much because it'd be hypocritical. There are some people who when i'm around them, they give me the feeling that i have to say something or they will think something is wrong with me because i'm being too silent (probably just my perception) and so to lessen the awkward silence or lessen my self consciousness, i start a conversation.

And then there are the rare few who you can be silent with and only speak if you really want to. No expectations. But thing is, when you like someone, i usually want to talk with them more. i think with that special person, you can be silent and they won't be offended or think something's wrong. A rare trait.

There are also those times when i'm quiet and i don't want to talk and if someone presses for a conversation i get really annoyed and ignore them (which is rude i think - usually feel guilty when i do this). On the other hand, there are times when someone wants to be silent and i want to talk, and then i become that person who keeps yapping, which i'm sure is annoying to them. But this is usually with people i know very well. With strangers it's a little different.

By all means, I have no intention of getting a copyright on it ;)
May I also ask permission to use it in an unspecified future? Thanks~ :p

Anyway, It's...somewhat true, except that I (most of the times) would be too shy / uncomfortable to do anything else, so...awkward reply at conversations, that is! XD;;;;

Same here, mf. Hate personal attention like a going away party, but LOVE giving a talk in front of a large crowd. As long as the energy is flowing outwards, I'm happy. The more out there the better. But if it is coming inwards... aghhh!
Uncomfortable!

OK, I am editing this post because I went into complete troll mode. DOn't know what my problem is today.
I found the first four things in this list are very unlike me, but the last three are very like me.

Last edited: