Do you sense something weird about INFJ's when you're looking at their backs? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you sense something weird about INFJ's when you're looking at their backs?

Like on Dr Who when his lady friend goes back in time?

haha.. I wish. But it isn't just INFJs seeing other INFJs. I personally don't know (or don't know I know) any other INFJs in this city.. But people know me and they all say the same thing. When 10+ people who range from family to friends to strangers I just met all say the exact same thing.. it needs to be taken into account. And SuperFob's words just.. clicked with me. So I wanted to share. :)

But that would soooooooo awsome.. **TIME-WARPS BACK TO 1996**

I think if you look at anyone's back and get all supernatural in your thoughts you're going to find something weird about looking at their back.

How do you know the people's backs you are looking at are INFJ? Or Super Ni users??

To be honest, I don't think there is anything special about INFJ's and looking at them from behind. It could be the case with anyone. I am a firm believer in energy and all that stuff, but this just seems like a way to make INFJ's appear more special then they are.

I actually agree with you Indigo. :) I have yet to find it a INFJ thing, but it is interesting non the less. :) We might be rare, but we're no more special then anyone else. :)