Do you imagine/fantasise about stuff like conversations a lot? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you imagine/fantasise about stuff like conversations a lot?

Please, don't tell someone:), but sometimes, if that imagined conversation is very important, I make facial expressions...Fortunately, I am usually at home at that time, so people can't say :"Uuuu, she is..."(pointing finger in their head:))

:) Why would we tell anyone? I make Facial Expressions, Hand Signs, and even Shadow Box while imagining.

:m027: You thought you were weird.

Yes, yes and little hand signs:)

:p Mine is more like hand melt down. I believe a friend described it best "Rearranging Gravity". I throw them around like the scientist in Back To The Future. :mp:

Reactions: dneecey
YES! I thought I was the only one

I tend to change perspectives throughout the day. Watching things around me trigger hypothetical situations which play in my head. I make attempts to stay in the present moment but it is difficult. I like to look at things from different angles, and may have 10 or so points of views going on at once. But that isn't much; I know some who can have 100s of them at once. I'm working on improving my capabilities.

Have you ever imagined doing really bad things?.... to be continued....:m179::m179:

Yes, I imagine doing bad things all the time :) It's fun.

Imaging doing bad things is something I avoid. I don't want to create something in my mind that I can't 'uncreate' later.

Imaging doing bad things is something I avoid. I don't want to create something in my mind that I can't 'uncreate' later.

Have you ever imagined doing Naughty stuff?

I imagine almost as much as I am in reality :D

Define "bad".

Going against to what you perceive as good. It varies per person.

For me bad is:

• Smacking someone in the head when they say something stupid
  • Vengeance
  • Remorse
  • Putting duck tape on someone's mouth to make them shut up
  • Going against systems that aren't working well
  • Disobeying rules
  • Being an ass
...and etc etc etc, I have millions more but I think I got to the point.

Yes, I have very deep conversations with people in my mind, and they are basically compulsory. I'm sure there are a few people from my high school who think I am insane because I looked like I was talking to myself.

I have imaginary conversations going on in my head constantly.

I often go over an imagined conversation with someone I'm likely to meet up with in the upcoming days. I also tend to make up a conversation with someone I'd like to see in the upcoming days :p.

They tend to be good natured, although there have been times when I've been angry with someone and I'll have a heated imagined argument (of course I would rarely, if ever, actually confront the person who has caused the trouble).