Do you have any insecurities? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you have any insecurities?

Asking if people have insecurities on an INFJ forum is a bit like asking a pub full of Irish man if they like alcohol. You already know the answer long before you ask the question!

As for the question? Yes, I do. I don't have the desire to write a long list of what those are though. Those that care will make the move to find out themselves.

Asking if people have insecurities on an INFJ forum is a bit like asking a pub full of Irish man if they like alcohol. You already know the answer long before you ask the question!

As for the question? Yes, I do. I don't have the desire to write a long list of what those are though. Those that care will make the move to find out themselves.

Yes, I know ;)

But I want to see if people can actually 'name' them... when you put a name on something/ unknown... ...

I'm insecure about whether or not my friendship is something beneficial to another person. I worry that they put up with me for whatever reason -- it's different from person to person. It's quite sad, I don't think I felt this way until a few years ago...

I sort of feel this. I'm used to handling things on my own while at the same time, being loyal and understanding and just there for other people. So anytime I get close to someone and my human side starts to show--you know, the side with weakness and vulnerablility and fault, I wonder if I am being burdensome to the person I'm leaning on or expecting support.

It's strange. There's an intense need for independence and a fierce pride-yet I also want to be taken care of sometimes, too. Then I feel guilty for it.