Do you have any ESTP friends? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you have any ESTP friends?

I implied nothing, I was quite blunt.

Read the post again.

Touchy.

I was curious, but whatever.

Oh, and ESTP's definitely love their sex.

Last edited:
My last girlfriend is an ESTP, and she was a good friend of mine for years before we started dating. We don't talk as much now, since I'm in college and she's usually not online.

We definitely did not work out as partners, but as friends I feed off of her energy and we just goof off. She's one of my favorite people to be around.

all the older members here know that CokeNut and i are significant others... her being ESTP, myself INFJ...

for the most part, we get along great... she understands that i need my space and i understand that she wants to me to be much more affectionate than i usually am.. which is ok for me to... it helps me to step outside of my box...

i think the biggest concerns is that while she is so quick on picking up on stuff, i would totally be oblivious to...

but compatible, we get along great and have such profound conversations, sometimes for hours... about anything going on in the world or within our own lives...

:)

(no complaints)

Oh yeah. My best friend fits that category. He likes to tell us all his little escapades. But it's usually funny rather than awkward, which helps; he can pretty much be a bastard, but he knows it, so it's all good.

Motor Jax: I really envy you right now :)

I still can't rub this girl out of my mind that I've talked about in another thread. She's also an ESTP, but she has a boyfriend :( .... (no point in telling you this, lol)

Anyway, you seem to have a good relationship. But, do you sometime feel like your not enough for her? For example being sexually active? (sorry for intrusion but I need to know).... Or can you work that out? And being more affectionate, do you mean showing your emotions more, or actually getting emotional?

:D from what she's said in posts past, she finds it hard to keep up with him :D heh.

:D from what she's said in posts past, she finds it hard to keep up with him :D heh.

That reminds me! This girl I talked about, she has a mother that constantly challanges her beliefs in herself (mother probably ISTJ), saying she can't be this or that. This makes the ESTP girl quite competetive and she says it gives her challange, though she doesn't apreciate the overwhelming critisism she gets but she likes challanges. But I don't know if I ever could give an ESTP that sort of challange as an ISTJ would. What the hell do an ESTP need to work at to be appreciated by INFJ's? Are they not lovable enough?