Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
Do you have habit of answering or questioning thread titles(in your mind or in the thread) only to find out there not what you think they are?

I just recently ran into one, Korg's "call me" thread

I jumped in to it and got half way through posting "call you what" to realize that it had nothing to do with the thread.

Yeah, people need to write better thread titles and come up with better topics for discussion.

No, I always read the OP.

It is kind of annoying though. For example (which I hope was intentional), I was going to list my dozens of awful habits such as nail-biting, hair-chewing, rubbing my eyes, twirling pens, wiggling my legs, sitting in odd positions, and so on.

Just like this thread.. "Do you have a habit." I was thinking it's another AA thread.

It is kind of annoying though. For example (which I hope was intentional), I was going to list my dozens of awful habits such as nail-biting, hair-chewing, rubbing my eyes, twirling pens, wiggling my legs, sitting in odd positions, and so on.

Same. Everyone always thinks I am really anxious because my legs never stop jiggling.

-Anna

Same. Everyone always thinks I am really anxious because my legs never stop jiggling.

-Anna
Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD? Or do you have another condition that explains it?

At first glance I thought this thread said "do you have a hobbit" .

At first glance I thought this thread said "do you have a hobbit" .

Now that you mention it, after this every time I see it I'm going to think of a monk's robe.

I have ADD. What about you?

-Anna

They changed it, "ADD" is now "ADHD-predominantly inattentive". Since we still have some hyperactive traits, obviously - that's what we're talking about!

(yes, I do)

I sometimes read the title,
sometimes read the OP's post,
sometimes read a random post on the fifth page,
and then answer the entire topic as one.

Now,
I first read the 3rd post,
a couple of words from the OP (1st post),
and then I replied with this.

Fate will decide whether my post was on topic or not.

The naming of the thread was intentional to emphasize my point, with that being said.

I'm waiting patiently for the Hobbit to come to theaters.

Do you have habit of answering or questioning thread titles(in your mind or in the thread) only to find out there not what you think they are?

I just recently ran into one, Korg's "call me" thread

I jumped in to it and got half way through posting "call you what" to realize that it had nothing to do with the thread.

Yes, in fact...I thought this was gonna be a thread to list habits lol. And I was trying to come up with some before I read the OP. lol

I thought this was going to be a thread about nuns.