Discussion of the RELEVANT Presidential candidates for 2016 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Discussion of the RELEVANT Presidential candidates for 2016

And Rand... he just has this baby face that its hard to take seriously. I just cant see him standing well against the likes of Putin or Irans leaders..

He has been knocked into near Irrelevancy by Trump. The rest of GOP seems ready to occupy Iraq and he is out of step with that view.

I get that, but isn't that what a discussion is, though? I don't think that anyone running for president does so in anything but good intent, but if people can argue otherwise, how's that a bad thing? Open discussion is a vital part of democracy.

Hillary, though.

Perhaps. There is a point where political discussions can just get stupid. I just dont have the resolve any longer to put up with that. So ideally the discussion stays away from that. There are enough threads here now about Presidential contenders. Would be nice for at least one to remain thoughtful.

He has been knocked into near Irrelevancy by Trump. The rest of GOP seems ready to occupy Iraq and he is out of step with that view.

Yes. Its unfortunate because I consider myself an independent. There are things the gop support that dont make a lot of sense in the WAY they would support it. I like the fact Rand is out of step with them on some things.
Trump has a simplistic message. Too simplistic for me as of now.
Sadly I dont think anyone currently running for President has any idea how to actually start to fix things. Maybe ideas, maybe an intent for the direction of the country but no idea how to actually do it
Its kind of depressing.

I heard that Carly Fiorina is a Dick Cheney level vampire. Her work at HP is more than enough evidence. She's scary.
I know a guy, life long Republican, who held a senior sales position at HP when she took over and he quit after meeting her.

Reactions: Faye
I know a guy, life long Republican, who held a senior sales position at HP when she took over and he quit after meeting her.

Stu... you got that out of some other thread and brought it here didnt you? I specifically said I did not want to have a discussion where people start calling other people vampires.

As for Fiorina .... yeah, I dont know if its funny or scary that she actually thinks she should be President.

Sorry about the Vampire, I don't know, I watched her a bit and she seemed fairly well versed and not a stiff

This thread confuses me. Is it supposed to be for conservatives only? Can there be no debate about the validity of each candidate? I'm not a republican, and I can't see the validity in many of their stand-points. Am I welcome to share those points of view here? Or is this a closed debate about the merits of conservatism?

This thread derailed itself in the first post. Relevant and Conservative don't mix.

On the other hand... Bernie Sanders

This thread confuses me. Is it supposed to be for conservatives only? Can there be no debate about the validity of each candidate? I'm not a republican, and I can't see the validity in many of their stand-points. Am I welcome to share those points of view here? Or is this a closed debate about the merits of conservatism?

Weve been over this. Stop beating a dead horse.

Nice to see Carson moving up in the polls. I cant help but see him getting eaten from breakfast though by the likes of Putin or Irans leaders. So, I think he would be good for this country if all we had to worry about was just this country.

We really haven't, though.

This doesn't seem like an open debate, but a moderated debate exclusively for conservatives.

You asked previously in the thread. I said discuss what you like. Yes weve already been over this. So clearly you have an exceptionally short memory. You can go back through the thread and see what you have forgotten

Listening to Trump talk makes me wonder how he ever became well off. I dont think he should be President at this point. Ill vote for him over any Democrat but I wont like it if it comes to it.

Heres to hoping Carson continues to move up in the polls. Wheres Rand?

he inherited 40 million

The only thing the Good Old Party wants to talk about is obeying the law and Donald trump. I dislike both of those things.

Bernie Sanders seems like the good choice for an alternative candidate but I think he probably has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

The only thing the Good Old Party wants to talk about is obeying the law and Donald trump. I dislike both of those things.

Bernie Sanders seems like the good choice for an alternative candidate but I think he probably has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

Well...lets be serious for a second if you are talking about the debate in part. The questions are being delivered that direction deliberately. Either because CNN thinks it makes good TV or they want to make the Republican candidates look like a bunch of sharks. Unfortunately they are doing a good job of it