Determinism VS Free Will | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Determinism VS Free Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the questions were to clear the air that was getting tense.

Many are quite radical, and TBH a stretch from originality.

And that's it lol

Why are you so rude ?

You think you worth it.

I could take your life if I wanted.

Sorry.

Was that out of place.

Or rude.

Basically.

And!!!!!!!!

What's your point?

And why talk shit about what's already resolved.

Are u a shit stirrer?

Now here my point.

What you say dont even matter.

And your attempt to provoke the situation is always resolved in funny mannerisms.

So go eat a kid.

You doughnut.

there is no "predetermism". there is cause and effect and inter-connectivity, there is free will and their are nearly insurmountable habit forces.

there is no "predetermism". there is cause and effect and inter-connectivity, there is free will and their are nearly insurmountable habit forces.

I Heidi's it.

EDIT: it's an urban term and it means 2 like something a lot.

Last edited:
Given that I explained that I started this thread to understanding my own volition in relation to other people, and I didn't use an introduction thread as I feel that we already relate in some sense.
I thought I'd tell you why I chose my Username.
I decide on the name CLAYED without the E.

It really doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds.

I like to build things and I thought that it presented well.

You think you worth it.

I could take your life if I wanted.

Sorry.

Was that out of place.

Or rude.

Basically.

And!!!!!!!!

What's your point?

And why talk shit about what's already resolved.

Are u a shit stirrer?
look out. We got a tough guy here.

Sorry.

Don't read narrow minded hate posts :p

at no point in this post did I insult or demean you. I addressed the questions you asked with what knowledge I have on the topic. Being an actual philosophy major who actively studies this topic, I thought that such perspectives would be welcome.

If you aren't willing to discuss the topic that you asked at the start, then whatever. Stop participating. Several of us are interested in this discussion, and have talked about it in the past. I enjoy this discussion. I have a lot of parts of my perspective that I haven't worked out, and even so much as explaining my stance to others helps me to reevaluate my position and recognize what I still have to solve. I am a compatibilist, and as such I have several issues that must be dealt with. I don't fully understand all the problems in the debate, but I love to learn more about it. I'm not clear what your personal goal here is, but your really starting to sound like an internet troll.

at no point in this post did I insult or demean you. I addressed the questions you asked with what knowledge I have on the topic. Being an actual philosophy major who actively studies this topic, I thought that such perspectives would be welcome.

If you aren't willing to discuss the topic that you asked at the start, then whatever. Stop participating. Several of us are interested in this discussion, and have talked about it in the past. I enjoy this discussion. I have a lot of parts of my perspective that I haven't worked out, and even so much as explaining my stance to others helps me to reevaluate my position and recognize what I still have to solve. I am a compatibilist, and as such I have several issues that must be dealt with. I don't fully understand all the problems in the debate, but I love to learn more about it. I'm not clear what your personal goal here is, but your really starting to sound like an internet troll.

Keep writing.

Just know. No ones reading ;p

I beleive this thread has been derailed and exhausted.

[MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] I think it should be CLOSED.

[Mods]Yeah. I'm closing this thread per the OP's request. Especially considering the repetitive instances of ad hominem that lend nothing to the discussion[/mods]

Status
Not open for further replies.