Derail This Thread | Page 73 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Catty did it again.

giphy.gif

'Goood Mooorning!' in a narcissistic fashion, aka breakfast.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sandie33
giphy.gif

You are snowing there?
You're in Sweeden, yes? It snows in July there? Awesome.
I have front row to a powerful lightening storm similar to the gify. Bright daylight, sprinkle rain, and multiple lightening strikes. It's cool, but spooky...lol

Sweden is not located in the Southern hemisphere. :blush: Your inferior Se is playing a trick on your mind. You are mixing up up and down.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You are snowing there?
You're in Sweeden, yes? It snows in July there? Awesome.
I have front row to a powerful lightening storm similar to the gify. Bright daylight, sprinkle rain, and multiple lightening strikes. It's cool, but spooky...lol

There are lightning storms in Sweden sometimes. I have experienced worse storms with rain and lightning in Germany and Switzerland. It was pouring down when those happened. I feel secure and am not likely to get struck, unlike Homer. :m059:

giphy.gif

There are lightning storms in Sweden sometimes. I have experienced worse storms with rain and lightning in Germany and Switzerland. It was pouring down when those happened. I feel secure and am not likely to get struck, unlike Homer. :m059:

giphy.gif
It's all over now. Knocked out the lights, tv, internet and all the other comforts of unnaturalistic life, but alas, all is back to normal...and I still can't mow the grass, lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
It's all over now. Knocked out the lights, tv, internet and all the other comforts of unnaturalistic life, but alas, all is back to normal...and I still can't mow the grass, lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If the electricity is out so that you cannot mow your lawn, why not get a cow to do the job for you.

giphy.gif

This plan has one weakness though.

giphy.gif

I am OK KO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif