Derail This Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

[MENTION=14730]Milktoast Bandit[/MENTION], now that looks like some good butter. Never seen it. You ought to change your name to: Milkbuttertoastwithacupoftea Bandit so you can have a proper breakfast. Unless you steal your milk and toast and work hard to pay for your own butter and tea. Wait... the whole Boston Tea Party Incident... is tea a common beverage in the majority of households, or does coffee win out every time?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
[MENTION=14730]Milktoast Bandit[/MENTION], now that looks like some good butter. Never seen it. You ought to change your name to: Milkbuttertoastwithacupoftea Bandit so you can have a proper breakfast. Unless you steal your milk and toast and work hard to pay for your own butter and tea. Wait... the whole Boston Tea Party Incident... is tea a common beverage in the majority of households, or does coffee win out every time?

Derail fail. Fuck butter yo. Margarine be fly, guy.

Derail fail. Fuck butter yo. Margarine be fly, guy.

You seriously like margarine better than butter?

Time to pull out my butter knife and change your mind.

...time for another derail!

[video=youtube;qrQVFZx7XX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4[/video]

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

Here in the states, we stick with what we're good at. I'm good at stealing milk and toast. I'm not so great at stealing anything else. We also work hard for our money and hate paying taxes. That's why our roads have deteriorated into chunky gravel snakes winding through the countryside. We hoard all of our money we work so hard for so we can buy nice things when we get to heaven. We don't believe in chipping in for the benefit of all. Our old people whither away, alone. Our cities are full of homelessness. Our government is corrupt. Our teachers work for pennies. Our healthcare system is wack. All because we love money and stuff. If anyone tries to change that, we will turn against ourselves and bomb everyone else, cause we're America. I drink tea and coffee and don't pay taxes.

Reactions: Night Owl