Definition of Hell based on your type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Definition of Hell based on your type

ENTJ hell sounds a bit like reality :p
Must suck to be ENTJ.

I think the INTJ one is quite good, but I was imagining something else:
A world where nothing makes sense and where no patterns or connections can be established.

The worst hells for me in descending order:
ESFP > ESTP > INTJ > ESTJ >
ENTP > ENFJ > ISFJ > ENFP >
INFJ > ENTJ > INTP > ESFJ >
ISTJ > ISTP > ISFP > INFP

ESFP and ESTP hells are just really really bad for anyone.
That must partly be why I sometimes feel like I am in hell. Little in how society operates makes sense to me most of the time.

INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

That would indeed suck. Sometimes I can deal with moral corruption in the work place (I've never not encountered it at some level, come to think of it). What is more hellish for me is being stuck in an environment peopled by thoughtless and shallow people. It always blows my mind how people can be both intelligent and shallow. So frustrating because the intelligence factor keeps leading me on that there will be a more dynamic side to these people.

ISTJ — You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

This seems about right. I can live with it though now that I'm older.

I feel that this list accurately describes the stages of my life. This is both horrifying and oddly amusing.

Thats actually an up lifting story. Thank you for it and thank you for being a human being making changes for the better rather than just talking abiutabout it or daming other people for not making the changes you talk about.

What a lovely compliment. Thank you :D

ISTJ – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

This seems about right. I can live with it though now that I'm older.

This isnt a fear of mine...this is my life.

Or at least... was in the past.

I was going to say it was an endless checkout line of men age 40+ trying their best to make me feel stupid and inadequate.

I wouldn't mind others knowing my feelings. I want to be understood; I just don't want to talk about it. Also, I think my type's association with originality is somewhat overdone. No INFP is an island.

The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

They say that one man’s heaven is another man’s hell and that couldn’t be truer when it comes to the sixteen Myers-Briggs Personality Types.
Each one is inspired, enraged and absolutely tortured by something slightly different.
Here’s the destiny that would psychologically destroy each Myers-Briggs Personality type.

screen-shot-2015-05-13-at-3-04-19-pm.png

ESFP — You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity.

INFJ — You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

INTP — You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

ENTJ — Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.

welcome-to-hell.jpg

My guess for my ENTP hell would be being in a crowd of stubborn people who tell you that your ideas are dumb when you try and talk to them.

Wasn't too far off.