Skarekrow

~~DEVIL~~
Jan 9, 2012
MBTI
Ni-INFJ-A
Enneagram
Warlock
The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

They say that one man’s heaven is another man’s hell and that couldn’t be truer when it comes to the sixteen Myers-Briggs Personality Types.
Each one is inspired, enraged and absolutely tortured by something slightly different.
Here’s the destiny that would psychologically destroy each Myers-Briggs Personality type.

screen-shot-2015-05-13-at-3-04-19-pm.png

ESTJ — An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.

INFP — Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.

INTJ — Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

ESFJ — Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.

ESFP — You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity.

ISTP — The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.

ENFP — Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you — and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.

ISFP — You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.

ENFJ — Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them.

ISFJ — Everyone you love is yelling at each other and it’s all your fault.

ISTJ — You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

INFJ — You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

ESTP — You are completely paralyzed, lacking even the ability to speak.

ENTP — Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

INTP — You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

ENTJ — Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.

What do you think?
Agree? Disagree?
What is your personal definition?
(not that Hell exists or anything)

Sounds like INFPs and ESTJs are each others hell lol...

I would cry.

INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.

ScreamFear19612.jpg

Reactions: Elegant Winter
ENTJ hell sounds a bit like reality :p
Must suck to be ENTJ.

I think the INTJ one is quite good, but I was imagining something else:
A world where nothing makes sense and where no patterns or connections can be established.

The worst hells for me in descending order:
ESFP > ESTP > INTJ > ESTJ >
ENTP > ENFJ > ISFJ > ENFP >
INFJ > ENTJ > INTP > ESFJ >
ISTJ > ISTP > ISFP > INFP

ESFP and ESTP hells are just really really bad for anyone.

ENTJ hell sounds a bit like reality :p
Must suck to be ENTJ.

I think the INTJ one is quite good, but I was imagining something else:
A world where nothing makes sense and where no patterns or connections can be established.

The worst hells for me in descending order:
ESFP > ESTP > INTJ > ESTJ >
ENTP > ENFJ > ISFJ > ENFP >
INFJ > ENTJ > INTP > ESFJ >
ISTJ > ISTP > ISFP > INFP

ESFP and ESTP hells are just really really bad for anyone.

Agreed, I think I'd choose sounding like a moron for the rest of my life over complete physical restrainment. The ESTJ one also comes closer to my own version of hell. To have your entire life dominated by an incompetent, it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

ESTJ — An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them. I'd have a problem with this.

INFP — Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal. I'd have a problem with this too.

ESFP — You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity. I'd have a problem with this.

ISFP — You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings. Who would want to go through this?

ENFJ — Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them. Yikes

ISFJ — Everyone you love is yelling at each other and it’s all your fault. Oh brother.

INTP — You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about. This would be a problem for me.

Reactions: hush
ESTJ — An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.

--- That would be frustrating, I'd be like gtfo my life.

INFP — Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.

--- They'd know how deeply inappropriate I am. :(

INTJ — Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

--- Sounds like me already.

ESFJ — Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.

--- If it were someone I love, I'd hope they'd understand.

--- Would go insane with boredom... would there be internets? What else would be in the room? :(

ISTP — The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.

--- Aw, shit. *brains eaten*

ENFP — Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you — and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.

--- :m077:

ISFP — You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.

--- If it's constructive criticism it could be useful. My reaction to the criticism would depend on how much and in what way the person meant to me.

ENFJ — Your loved ones are in dire need of guidance but every piece of advice you gives them inadvertently makes things worse for them.

--- I would feel like a terrible person and tape my mouth shut. :(

--- What did I do??

ISTJ — You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

--- I'd turn in a stick figure drawing.

INFJ — You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

--- :m071:

--- :m194:

ENTP — Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

--- :m197: I'd do it anyway. :m182:

INTP — You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

--- :m071:

ENTJ — Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.

--- Why would I have to obey?

The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

They say that one man’s heaven is another man’s hell and that couldn’t be truer when it comes to the sixteen Myers-Briggs Personality Types.
Each one is inspired, enraged and absolutely tortured by something slightly different.
Here’s the destiny that would psychologically destroy each Myers-Briggs Personality type.

screen-shot-2015-05-13-at-3-04-19-pm.png

That INTJ one.....omg I'd kill myself....

Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: invisible
Reactions: Elegant Winter
INFJ
That actually terrorized me for a moment, made me vomit in my mouth just a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK about the INTP one for me. I think the vapidness might annoy me, but I think I can grow to enjoy listening to people not knowing what they're talking about. I've already gotten used to it anyway.

The ISFJ one doesn't ring true, because although I'd feel like crap if I were the cause of an argument, ultimately it's up to the people arguing to decide how they respond and their choice to yell. True ISFJ hell would be some sort of permanent damage, physically, mentally, or emotionally, that I caused a loved one to suffer.

ISFJ – Everyone you love is yelling at each other and it’s all your fault.

I think that if it was my fault then I would be able to resolve it, and if not then I think we have everything to learn. Maybe.

Last edited:

This actually happened...sorta..ish...

I was working for a private medical practice and our Chief of Staff D.O., was fraudulently billing Medicare and private patient insurances for services not performed. Saddest part was, I work in Gerontology/ Dementia. So all of these elderly who were in both poor physical and mental condition were getting denied treatment for much needed procedures because this jackass had been over billing them. As it turned out, had been doing it for years.
But, it wasn't eternal, I confronted the scum and then reported him. Long story short, he's no longer a doctor...thank goodness.

This actually happened...sorta..ish...

I was working for a private medical practice and our Chief of Staff D.O., was fraudulently billing Medicare and private patient insurances for services not performed. Saddest part was, I work in Gerontology/ Dementia. So all of these elderly who were in both poor physical and mental condition were getting denied treatment for much needed procedures because this jackass had been over billing them. As it turned out, had been doing it for years.
But, it wasn't eternal, I confronted the scum and then reported him. Long story short, he's no longer a doctor...thank goodness.

Thats actually an up lifting story. Thank you for it and thank you for being a human being making changes for the better rather than just talking abiutabout it or daming other people for not making the changes you talk about.