Crack the code, solve the riddle, or answer the trivia | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Crack the code, solve the riddle, or answer the trivia

What two letters play cards?
AC (=Ace?)

Reactions: James and Wyote
You walk into a construction where it's nothing but a concrete slab and the workers just finish building around you, concrete floor, concrete walls, concrete roof. No doors, no windows, no skylight. You have nothing on your person and there is nothing in the room but a table and a mirror (and a light to see with but it has nothing to do with the solution) how do you get out?

Warning: No way you'll be able to solve this unless you've heard it before OR you're an insane person.

You walk into a construction where it's nothing but a concrete slab and the workers just finish building around you, concrete floor, concrete walls, concrete roof. No doors, no windows, no skylight. You have nothing on your person and there is nothing in the room but a table and a mirror (and a light to see with but it has nothing to do with the solution) how do you get out?

Warning: No way you'll be able to solve this unless you've heard it before OR you're an insane person.
Hmm. So many things going through my head. So, the light and mirror are not a part of the solution? Does the riddle say what kind of material the table is?

Reactions: James
Hmm. So many things going through my head. So, the light and mirror are not a part of the solution? Does the riddle say what kind of material the table is?
material of table not relevant, the mirror may be part of the solution but the only purpose of the light is that you don't question how you can see, if you prefer swap the light for night vision goggles.

Reactions: James and Gaze
Reactions: James
material of table not relevant, the mirror may be part of the solution but the only purpose of the light is that you don't question how you can see, if you prefer swap the light for night vision goggles.

As probably wrong as they are (since I haven't looked at the answer yet), my theories are:
  • Depending on the size or thickness of the walls, the person could apply enough pressure to one part of the wall, and over a period of time it could weaken, and then knock it down until they are free.
  • Crack the mirror, and use the jagged edge to stab or poke at a particular section of the wall, until it is weakened, and then dig their way out of the room.
  • Use the mirror to reflect light onto one side of the wall, and this should heat until it burns, and becomes charred, and easier to knock down (I know, I'm not buying it either :D)
K. Give up!

I've heard it before but I like my answer which is just- break mirror and kill self with sharp edge while impaling yourself on a table leg. Boom, freedom.

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze