Coworker obsessed with death and dying/sick people | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Coworker obsessed with death and dying/sick people

ugh! as if you don't have enough to worry about! totally inappropriate!! possible psychiatric concerns! bad work environment! ask management to speak to her!

+1

ugh! as if you don't have enough to worry about! totally inappropriate!! possible psychiatric concerns! bad work environment! ask management to speak to her!

Management does not manage very well. Politically elected official who doesn't care anymore, is retiring after next election and does not give a rat's ass about what happens in the office anymore. See this person maybe 3 times a month.

Could you explain to me your logical thought process in regards to
how you reached the conclusion that this said woman wants to
feel deeply about something?

I can see why he would think that.

I have a feeling if you go and ask her why she cares so much, she'll say she doesn't know for a bit, then say "MY CAT DIED" and burst out crying or something. I just get that feeling. Either way I'd say this: The more pessimistic/depressed one is, the shorter they live. So unless you are trying to expedite your reservation on the obituaries page, then cheer up, quit moaning, and for the love of GOD, STOP WITH THE NECROFILIAC FETISHES.

^^ I'd throw in that last part for the lulz, would love to see her reaction. Would pay, actually.