"conservationist" racists? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"conservationist" racists?

Individuals have a right to breed within their own race if that's what they choose.
No person can decide for others.

The end.

I think there is only a single human race so the question is a little irrelevent from one perspective but I know that there's no escaping the fact that race/ethnicity matters a lot to some people, even if it doesnt matter to me I need to be aware.

Like if you stray onto the path of some racist they arent going to give a damn how much of an anti or non racist you are about race. For them you're gong to neatly fit the "us", "them" or "traitor" label no matter what. How anyone who is not racist deals with this objective reality without becoming racist is what interests me.

It is indeed nonsense.

I take it that you actually hold some iteration of that view if you are somehow offended at me referring to an anecdote that you provided as nonsense.

If you do not hold such a view, then what would be the issue? Would you not be in agreement with me then?

Methinks you doth protest too much. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Dedicating a lot of time to nonsense, what about that?

I think there is only a single human race so the question is a little irrelevent from one perspective but I know that there's no escaping the fact that race/ethnicity matters a lot to some people, even if it doesnt matter to me I need to be aware.

Like if you stray onto the path of some racist they arent going to give a damn how much of an anti or non racist you are about race. For them you're gong to neatly fit the "us", "them" or "traitor" label no matter what. How anyone who is not racist deals with this objective reality without becoming racist is what interests me.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why this is a response to what I said.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why this is a response to what I said.

Well I was trying to make conversation with you and expand on the point but that's alright, I'll no for again.

And there is this gem.
... I have personally visited where slaves used to live on Cumberland Island. They were treated so well and loved where they lived so much, the government made the property owners burn their homes so they would leave. .... In my beliefs, there is no racism. We are all people.
field order 15.png

Reactions: just me and Wyote
We need a people zoo, where we can preserve all the kinds of people.
Maybe then everyone will chill the fuck out.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd