Conflict with ENTPs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Conflict with ENTPs

Meditate on the ideas of Thoreau, Gandhi and other pacifists who nevertheless suffered no fools. Then, go outside and head for verdancy.

Appreciating your quote the more I self reflect.
Will come back to this topic once I weed out the bs and experiment a bit.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla
Appreciating your quote the more I self reflect.
Will come back to this topic once I weed out the bs and experiment a bit.
Great! I look forward to hearing more.

It's a confusing world out there. Sometimes it's helpful to become spatially aware and readjust your proximity to it.

I remember hearing an old Chinese story that I thought was profound. It was something like: the wise person keeps a distance from the fire; the fool rushes in, gets burned then scampers into solitude wherein he/she wallows and suffers stupidly. I got in a lot of trouble as a kid. I can't respond to the world the same way now that I'm a man.

Sorry for using a 50-cent word, but "appropinquity" is a mantra that I've found helpful.

Bonne chance!

Reactions: Y1gtfmd74i5u
I remember hearing an old Chinese story that I thought was profound. It was something like: the wise person keeps a distance from the fire; the fool rushes in, gets burned then scampers into solitude wherein he/she wallows and suffers stupidly. I got in a lot of trouble as a kid. I can't respond to the world the same way now that I'm a man.

very true. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla