Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults

If your way of thinking is followed, especially on that of immigrants, I could make the argument that you should leave the US and go back to Europe. Then we should give all the lands back that Europeans stole from the Native Americans as well. In fact, we should all just go back to our ancestor's countries of origin and put up giant walls around so no one can come in or out. And any one who is not of pure blood of one race or another should just shoot themselves right now. This is how your brand of logic looks to me. I'm sorry, but I don't see any logic in it at all.

I never said any of that nonsense. I believe there is a place for everyone. It's just that the places for my people are being invaded by migrants.

I never said any of that nonsense.

I never once claimed you had said "nonsense".

If your way of thinking is followed, especially on that of immigrants, I could make the argument that you should leave the US and go back to Europe. Then we should give all the lands back that Europeans stole from the Native Americans as well. In fact, we should all just go back to our ancestor's countries of origin and put up giant walls around so no one can come in or out. And any one who is not of pure blood of one race or another should just shoot themselves right now. This is how your brand of logic looks to me. I'm sorry, but I don't see any logic in it at all.

Meaning my perception of what you are describing about immigrants.

I believe there is a place for everyone.

A place for everyone.. where would that place be?

It's just that the places for my people are being invaded by migrants.

Meaning non-white/non-European migrants. You've made your point clearly.

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]

Stop being a biznatch about nonsense.

Last edited:
What is it that you really want to know?

You think I'm digging for something. I'm not. I don't skirt around things I want to know. You owe me nothing, and I owe nothing to you. It's really that simple.

But this was actually a question, not a statement of something you think I'm trying to make.

I believe there is a place for everyone.

You are not obligated to answer, just as none of us are regarding anything.

You think I'm digging for something. I'm not. I don't skirt around things I want to know. You owe me nothing, and I owe nothing to you. It's really that simple.

But this was actually a question, not a statement of something you think I'm trying to make.

You are not obligated to answer, just as none of us are regarding anything.

I see your point. We need more countries.