Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults

Appreciate you assuming I have no knowledge of what you've posted and posting it, but I'm not the one to fall for persuaded articles which form no literal proof except on the solid fact of reading. Like I said, crime is inevitable no matter the origin, and half the rapes in any country go unreported including our own; which defeats any purpose in estimation anyways.

Rape/sex assaults are actually on the decline at least in the US currently. And I don't know what you mean that crime is inevitable. Yes, it is going to happen in any society to an extent, but wouldn't common sense dictate that measures are taken to prevent it where possible? Or should we just lie down and take it because it is "inevitable"? Should all us women just get rid of our perfumes/cosmetics, throw a blanket over entire heady and body with some eye holes and hope for the best when venturing into public? There is clearly a problem here, one in which 52% of the world's population is being regarded as subhuman. What do you do when a group of people think it's just dandy to try to forcibly enter a woman's changing room in order to rape/harass (this after shitting and masturbating in a community pool)? Maybe if I reek and role myself in a blanket I will be lucky enough not to be raped. That is some seriously effed up logic!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...dia-reveals-monstrous-cctv-footage-refugee-po

Last edited:
Yea, European immigrants.

Also, why do we need immigrants?

Without a steady influx of people, we would not have the population size that we do. If we were to ever get into a war with the likes of China, China would win with shear numbers of people without that. That and the obvious mixing of DNA. Resistance to disease etc.
And no, we do not need only European immigrants.

Without a steady influx of people, we would not have the population size that we do. If we were to ever get into a war with the likes of China, China would win with shear numbers of people without that. That and the obvious mixing of DNA. Resistance to disease etc.
And no, we do not need only European immigrants.

Okay then.

This hasn't happened in the United States with African Americans and they have been here for a while. It may never happen. I often wonder why such large segments of the African American population have no interest whatsoever in assimilating. It's very interesting.

Either way, it's clear that having different peoples within the same place only creates tension, division and instability. This is one of the reasons "white flight" occurs. Inviting more foreigners (especially third world migrants) into our countries will only increase the scale of the disaster.

I don't think you can compare African Americans to immigrants or refugees. Their story is of slavery. As we all know. And I also disagree with your view on foreigners. Being from an immigrant family myself. And before you ask, no, not of European/White ancestry. That is what you mean by "European immigrants" yes? White? Are all Europeans white? Or did you just mean Western? European does not necessarily mean Caucasian so I'm having difficulty understanding you and also understanding why you put such emphasis on European immigrants as being the only immigrants that would be ok.

I don't think you can compare African Americans to immigrants or refugees. Their story is of slavery. As we all know. And I also disagree with your view on foreigners. Being from an immigrant family myself. And before you ask, no, not of European/White ancestry. That is what you mean by "European immigrants" yes? White? Are all Europeans white? Or did you just mean Western? European does not necessarily mean Caucasian so I'm having difficulty understanding you and also understanding why you put such emphasis on European immigrants as being the only immigrants that would be ok.

I'm European-American, so I care about Europeans more. You can replace "European" with "white" if you wish. Also, the identity of North America is clearly European (or white) and I think it should remain that way.

You can dive into technicalities until the end of time. We both know what I mean.

Rape/sex assaults are actually on the decline at least in the US currently. And I don't know what you mean that crime is inevitable. Yes, it is going to happen in any society to an extent, but wouldn't common sense dictate that measures are taken to prevent it where possible? Or should we just lie down and take it because it is "inevitable"? Should all us women just get rid of our perfumes/cosmetics, throw a blanket over entire heady and body with some eye holes and hope for the best when venturing into public? There is clearly a problem here, one in which 52% of the world's population is being regarded as subhuman. What do you do when a group of people think it's just dandy to try to forcibly enter a woman's changing room in order to rape/harass (this after shitting and masturbating in a community pool)? Maybe if I reek and role myself in a blanket I will be lucky enough not to be raped. That is some seriously effed up logic!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...dia-reveals-monstrous-cctv-footage-refugee-po

"Rape/sex assaults are actually on the decline at least in the US currently."
As I've stated, half the assaults that take place go unreported, and undetermined. So that obviously isn't a surprise.

"but wouldn't common sense dictate that measures are taken to prevent it where possible? Or should we just lie down and take it because it is "inevitable"?

Measures can't be taken on something that is inevitable. You can't address what you self predict to happen within a "group", or "individual". There is no prevention of anything, period. Any one in this world is capable of anything at any time, and that is the solid cold truth. There is no predicting what a group or individual will do, because every group and individual will be far different from the other in many aspects.

"Should all us women just get rid of our perfumes/cosmetics, throw a blanket over entire heady and body with some eye holes and hope for the best when venturing into public?"

I've already said reservation on women's clothing shouldn't exist, but women should acknowledge the dangers of what can take place. And any "group"of people can choose to harass any one at any time, like I've stated.

"Maybe if I reek and role myself in a blanket I will be lucky enough not to be raped. That is some seriously effed up logic!"
Lol. If you think that's gonna help some one who wants to rape you then I'm astonished.

As I've stated, half the assaults that take place go unreported, and undetermined. So that obviously isn't a surprise.

"but wouldn't common sense dictate that measures are taken to prevent it where possible? Or should we just lie down and take it because it is "inevitable"?

Measures can't be taken on something that is inevitable. You can't address what you self predict to happen within a "group", or "individual". There is no prevention of anything, period. Any one in this world is capable of anything at any time, and that is the solid cold truth. There is no predicting what a group or individual will do, because every group and individual will be far different from the other in many aspects.

"Should all us women just get rid of our perfumes/cosmetics, throw a blanket over entire heady and body with some eye holes and hope for the best when venturing into public?"

I've already said reservation on women's clothing shouldn't exist, but women should acknowledge the dangers of what can take place. And any "group"of people can choose to harass any one at any time, like I've stated.

"Maybe if I reek and role myself in a blanket I will be lucky enough not to be raped. That is some seriously effed up logic!"
Lol. If you think that's gonna help some one who wants to rape you then I'm astonished.

Are you for real?

I'm European-American, so I care about Europeans more. You can replace "European" with "white" if you wish. Also, the identity of North America is clearly European (or white) and I think it should remain that way.

You can dive into technicalities until the end of time. We both know what I mean.

Ok then let's get technical. What was North America before anglo settlers? Yes, let's forget all about the indigenous populations that were here prior to white European settlers! That's so logical, isn't it? And because of your ancestry, that means none others are of importance of you. Good to know.

Ok then let's get technical. What was North America before anglo settlers? Yes, let's forget all about the indigenous populations that were here prior to white European settlers! That's so logical, isn't it? And because of your ancestry, that means none others are of importance of you. Good to know.

They weren't really making very good use of the land. We use it better.

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION]

"The Native Americans didn't have any rights to the land and there was no reason for anyone to grant them rights which they had not conceived and were not using. What was it they were fighting for, if they opposed white men on this continent? For their wish to continue a primitive existence, their "right" to keep part of the earth untouched, unused and not even as property, just keep everybody out so that you will live practically like an animal, or maybe a few caves above it. Any white person who brought the element of civilization had the right to take over this continent." - Ayn Rand

We can't forget that these migrants all have their own countries. It's not like they don't have homes or places where they belong.

Exactly. Agreed.

We can't forget that these migrants all have their own countries. It's not like they don't have homes or places where they belong.

America wouldn't be what it is today without immigrants in any aspect.

Yes, according to the logic of the Cologne Imam, covering myself in a medieval fashion and not using modern Western amenities like scented body products and cosmetics, would in fact reduce my chances of getting raped.

The unreported rapes you speak of I think are mostly not stranger rapes. Incest, statutory, rape between partners, "date rape" etc. This specific thread resulted from a rash of stranger sex assaults perpetrated by a particular group of people. Having more strenuous measures about which members of that group of people are allowed into a country is a common sense means of mitigating the problem of stranger rape.

Yes, according to the logic of the Cologne Imam, covering myself in a medieval fashion and not using modern Western amenities like scented body products and cosmetics, would in fact reduce my chances of getting raped.

The unreported rapes you speak of I think are mostly not stranger rapes. Incest, statutory, rape between partners, "date rape" etc. This specific thread resulted from a rash of stranger sex assaults perpetrated by a particular group of people. Having more strenuous measures about which members of that group of people are allowed into a country is a common sense means of mitigating the problem of stranger rape.

I never sided with Cologne Imam views on what restrictions should be made on women.

And I was talking about any rape. I use to work with rape victims and you'd be surprised how many stranger rapes occur. In a context where the aggressor/s even stalk their victim/s like prey then executing when the moment presents itself.

Yes, European immigrants.

If your way of thinking is followed, especially on that of immigrants, I could make the argument that you should leave the US and go back to Europe. Then we should give all the lands back that Europeans stole from the Native Americans as well. In fact, we should all just go back to our ancestor's countries of origin and put up giant walls around so no one can come in or out. And any one who is not of pure blood of one race or another should just shoot themselves right now. This is how your brand of logic looks to me. I'm sorry, but I don't see any logic in it at all.

If your way of thinking is followed, especially on that of immigrants, I could make the argument that you should leave the US and go back to Europe. Then we should give all the lands back that Europeans stole from the Native Americans as well. In fact, we should all just go back to our ancestor's countries of origin and put up giant walls around so no one can come in or out. And any one who is not of pure blood of one race or another should just shoot themselves right now. This is how your brand of logic looks to me. I'm sorry, but I don't see any logic in it at all.

Preachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh