Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Cologne Imam Finally Speaks Out About New Years' Assaults

Humanity at its finest.
Unfortunately theres no good way to test to see who will be a problem and who not.
Im fine with making and example out of the people who raped women. Put them in a public setting in front of all the other refugees and cut their balls off. Lets see if that doesn't get the message across.

So it makes sense to keep them all out, right?

So it makes sense to keep them all out, right?

I did not say that. I said make an example out of those who act like animals and treat them as such.

Humanity at its finest.
Unfortunately theres no good way to test to see who will be a problem and who not.
Im fine with making and example out of the people who raped women. Put them in a public setting in front of all the other refugees and cut their balls off. Lets see if that doesn't get the message across.

How would you deal with the pick-pockets/thieves? Cut their hands off?

What you are suggesting sounds like sharia law. Like Elegant Winter says, isn't it better to send aid to them in their own countries, than to try and import them and their conflict/crime prone culture into ours?

When you count the human cost to locals - doesn't it make more sense to send a billion dollars to Jordan/Syria/etc., instead of spending the same on refugees and ending up with endless problems for decades?

What you are suggesting sounds like sharia law. Like Elegant Winter says, isn't it better to send aid to them in their own countries, than to try and import them and their conflict/crime prone culture into ours?

When you count the human cost to locals - doesn't it make more sense to send a billion dollars to Jordan/Syria/etc., instead of spending the same on refugees and ending up with endless problems for decades?

I do not know how I can be more plain. If they want to act like animal's then they should have no issue being treated like animals.

I do not know how I can be more plain. If they want to act like animal's then they should have no issue being treated like animals.

Why have them here in the first place?

I don't understand this "humanitarian responsibility" nonsense. A government has a responsibility to its own citizens before it has a responsibility to anyone or anything else.

Reactions: Free
Why have them here in the first place?

Not all are guilty. At some point you have to decide that punishing all is acceptable even though all are not guilty.

Not all are guilty. At some point you have to decide that punishing all is acceptable even though all are not guilty.

Keeping them out isn't punishment. It's self-preservation.

Yep, if we valued ourselves, our cultures and our national identities properly we would not be so self-sacrificial.

Last edited:
You're looking at it in terms of punishing crime.

Others are looking at it in terms of preventing crime.

You're looking at it in terms of punishing crime.

Others are looking at it in terms of preventing crime.

Yep, and one of these is clearly preferable.

I think there's a misguided hope that it will all somehow get better. It won't. It's simple: the more third world migrants, the more crime and rape, the more instability, etc.

I don't agree with your statement at all. Crime, rape, and instability are all inevitable, regardless of your origins. It is almost that you're implying to say that all third world migrants will have the same destructive mindset, and that is completely false. The amount of good can be just finely replicated as the apparent evil that is dwelled on. To be factual, those same third world migrants are the ones that help often help us imprison the wrongful delinquent beings. To go even further, many relationships regarding long distances between family/friends would almost cease to exist in visitation if that is the proposed case. So the term "keeping them out" sounds almost narrowly one-sided.

Reactions: Free
"If they're half-naked and wearing perfume, it's not surprising that such things would happen"
"That doesn't mean that I think women shouldn't be allowed to dress like that," he added. "Everyone has to accept that. And if they don't agree, they need to go to another country. That's the truth."

I agree. There should be no reservations on how women dress, but they should be aware of the scumbags that do walk the streets
and the dangers that can take place.

I don't agree with your statement at all. Crime, rape, and instability are all inevitable, regardless of your origins. It is almost that you're implying to say that all third world migrants will have the same destructive mindset, and that is completely false. The amount of good can be just finely replicated as the apparent evil that is dwelled on. To be factual, those same third world migrants are the ones that help often help us imprison the wrongful delinquent beings. To go even further, many relationships regarding long distances between family/friends would almost cease to exist in visitation if that is the proposed case. So the term "keeping them out" sounds almost narrowly one-sided.

"Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women.

As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.

But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are – according to Allah’s teachings – sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden – more than a thousand fold – since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Even more shocking, however, is the political correctness overshadowing the reporting of these crimes. Sensitive about accusations of Islamophobia, the Swedish press refuses to sound a warning alarm for native women about who these sexual predators are. Thus, when a Muslim commits a rape, the media only refers to him as a Swedish male."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/s...its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/

"An epidemic of rape cases across Europe has police in the U.K., Norway, Sweden, Germany and other nations worried. But you won’t hear much about it in the U.S. mainstream media because the epidemic is a byproduct of the influx into Europe of a million, mostly Muslim, migrants.

A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organisations with first-hand knowledge of the situation."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cal-correctness-protects-muslim-rape-culture/

[MENTION=14357]Persona[/MENTION]

Lots of information is out there if you're curious and want to learn.

[MENTION=14357]Persona[/MENTION]

Lots of information is out there if you're curious and want to learn.

Appreciate you assuming I have no knowledge of what you've posted and posting it, but I'm not the one to fall for persuaded articles which form no literal proof except on the solid fact of reading. Like I said, crime is inevitable no matter the origin, and half the rapes in any country go unreported including our own; which defeats any purpose in estimation anyways.

Appreciate you assuming I have no knowledge of what you've posted and posting it, but I'm not the one to fall for persuaded articles which form no literal proof except on the solid fact of reading. Like I said, crime is inevitable no matter the origin, and half the rapes in any country go unreported including our own; which defeats any purpose in estimation anyways.

What are your thoughts on Islam?