Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
Cologne imam: Women provoked sex attacks by 'wearing perfume' and being 'half-naked'

A Salafist imam in Cologne has said victims of the New Year's Eve sexual assaults were partly responsible for the attacks. In a subsequent interview, Sami Abu-Yusuf has claimed his comments were "taken out of context."

In an interview with Russian television channel REN TV, the Cologne imam said the attacks must be discussed "openly."
"We mustn't attack each other," he said, warning that this would only "add fuel to the fire."
Sami Abu-Yusuf also said one of the reasons why the men raped or assaulted the women was "due to the way they dressed."
"If they're half-naked and wearing perfume, it's not surprising that such things would happen," Abu-Yusuf said.
Comments 'out of context'
The imam's comments were met with outrage on social media, with German Greens politician Volker Beck tweeting that Abu-Yusuf's claims were "misanthropy" and that he had filed a criminal complaint against the imam.
In a follow-up interview with local Cologne paper "Express," the 42-year-old imam said his comments about the attacks had been "taken out of context."
"There were scantily clad women who were wearing perfume as they walked through the drunken crowd. For some North Africans, this was reason to grope the women," Abu-Yusuf told "Express."
"That doesn't mean that I think women shouldn't be allowed to dress like that," he added. "Everyone has to accept that. And if they don't agree, they need to go to another country. That's the truth."
Ongoing investigation
A 140-member team is currently investigating more than 800 legal complaints from Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations, more than 350 of which are of a sexual nature.
Witnesses in front of Cologne's main train station in the early hours of January 1 described many of the perpetrators as being of North African or Arab origin.
In light of the attacks, women's rights groups have taken to the streets of Cologne in recent weeks to protest against violence directed at women. Organizers of the demonstrations have strived to highlight a wider problem, however, arguing that women are facing assaults and harassment on a daily basis, regardless of who's committing them.
With huge Carnival celebrations in Cologne and other cities in less than two weeks, demand for over the counter self-defense products has also risen significantly in recent weeks, even selling out in some stores.

Deutsche Welle

http://www.dw.com/en/cologne-imam-w...aring-perfume-and-being-half-naked/a-18997352

"If they're half-naked and wearing perfume, it's not surprising that such things would happen."

I don't need to comment further. Why did all of the feminists suddenly go silent during this period? Is it because they are so preoccupied with developing their fabricated version of Western rape culture, whilst completely avoiding the REAL rape culture within the origin countries of these migrants? I think that may be the case.

Everyone is responsible for everyone - that is where this Imam's logic ultimately leads. Some people seem to begin at that notion, typically liberals. Am I my brothers keeper?

Side note: If I smell perfume then I know he or she is DTF.

Reactions: acd
"If they're half-naked and wearing perfume, it's not surprising that such things would happen."

I don't need to comment further. Why did all of the feminists suddenly go silent during this period? Is it because they are so preoccupied with developing their fabricated version of Western rape culture, whilst completely avoiding the REAL rape culture within the origin countries of these migrants? I think that may be the case.

It baffles me. I think actual incidences of rape/sex assault are on the decline here in the US.
See: http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/11/bjs-rate-of-sexual-assault-shows-sharp-d
But the obsession with victimhood continues. Except, thanks to cultural relativism, there is an astounding silence on the issue when it comes to groups with a massive rape/misogyny problem that is not being addressed. Amazing that educated, Western women refuse to talk about this issue. They are turning their backs on actual victims of domestic violence, rape and murder for the sake of political correctness. It kind of says something about the weird denialism going on that female Muslim academics seem more ready to talk about the problem than their Western counterparts. I noticed this, and it was discussed in the documentary Honor Diaries, which I recommend. Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WijI2U7dKY

From what I have been reading German women and European women are outraged by what occurred. The fact that it is not getting much attention in the US is more about ignoring Europe in general, the average American thinks Europe is a second rate society.

This is a real problem. When you have a large inflow of socially regressive men suddenly present in a socially liberal society this kind misogyny seems inevitable. This is the real taint on the more orthodox forms of Islam.

I worry for my European brothers and sisters.

Part of the problem is that there is a cover-up mentality about these things. Strangely there seems to be no conspiracy (sorry Muir) - but everyone - from the police, the media, government, and even victims have been reluctant to report any refugee crime. Some commentary speculates that there is such a fear of been ostracised as "right wing", that many people will deny there are any problems with refugees, even to the point of assisting criminals, victimising victims, and abandoning professional ethics.

The "stupid-card" can only be played so long (refugees committing assault.) They will eventually pay their dues heavily in the future.

Just find these people and deal with them. What they are or where they came from is irrelevant.

Part of the problem is that there is a cover-up mentality about these things. Strangely there seems to be no conspiracy (sorry Muir) - but everyone - from the police, the media, government, and even victims have been reluctant to report any refugee crime. Some commentary speculates that there is such a fear of been ostracised as "right wing", that many people will deny there are any problems with refugees, even to the point of assisting criminals, victimising victims, and abandoning professional ethics.

Wow. This is just idiocy at its finest! I can understand people wanting to protect the refugees that are actually decent people, but protecting criminals? This just makes it an ok thing to do. Shouldn't all people, especially criminals, face the law? This is putting people above the laws. It's disgusting.

Wow. This is just idiocy at its finest! I can understand people wanting to protect the refugees that are actually decent people, but protecting criminals? This just makes it an ok thing to do. Shouldn't all people, especially criminals, face the law? This is putting people above the laws. It's disgusting.

The mayor of Cologne issued a 'Code of Conduct' for women and warned them to only go out of the house with somebody else and to always keep at arms length from potential rapists. This is essentially a wolf in sheep's clothing issuing a warning to the victims that not only should they expect more rapes to happen, they should also expect the rapists to receive a consistent avoidance of the full force of the law. The authorities of a country which has tried to keep the peace for over 70 years is now so drowned by its own historical guilt (which is backed by malicious 'human rights' and 'anti-war' bogus organisations) that its own Chancellor wishes to not only refuse solidarity with the victims, but to actually treat these incidents as something that happens every day. This was organised sexual assault by large groups of men physically surrounding women because in their mind, these women are sluts from a decadent society and are refusing to submit to Allah. I said it, and I hope I'm not the last to either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
I think there's a misguided hope that it will all somehow get better. It won't. It's simple: the more third world migrants, the more crime and rape, the more instability, etc.

It was precisely this behavior that allowed Rotherham to happen too.

Side note: If I smell perfume then I know he or she is DTF.

13-prostitute.gif

How dare you speak, white male?

The mayor of Colonge issued a 'Code of Conduct' for women and warned them to only go out of the house with somebody else and to always keep at arms length from potential rapists. This is essentially a wolf in sheep's clothing issuing a warning to the victims that not only should they expect more rapes to happen, they should also expect the rapists to recieve a consistent avoidance of the full force of the law. The authorities of a country which has tried to keep the peace for over 70 years is now so drowned by its own historical guilt (which is backed by malicious 'human rights' and 'anti-war' bogus organisations) that its own Chancellor wishes to not only refuse solidarity with the victims, but to actually treat these incidents as something that happens every day. This was organised sexual assault by large groups of men physically surrounding women because in their mind, these women are sluts from a decadent society and are refusing to submit to Allah. I said it, and I hope I'm not the last to either.

... and ironically the Arabs worked along side Hitler.

Reactions: Misadventure
Humanity at its finest.
Unfortunately theres no good way to test to see who will be a problem and who not.
Im fine with making and example out of the people who raped women. Put them in a public setting in front of all the other refugees and cut their balls off. Lets see if that doesn't get the message across.