InTRovErT34

Community Member
Feb 29, 2020
Outland
MBTI
Infj
Enneagram
7w6
Hello my thoughts for this thread is a group exercise in forming poetry from the collective (participants) A collaboration of all our minds .

So what I was thinking is that anyone can start a line of poetry, of there topic. Write 1to 2 lines stop.. and let the other participants take off from there rinse and repeat. I would hope in this form it would be interesting. And draw people to include themselves. Not to mention the change of outcome /creativity that can be applied in this manner. We should be expecting of some very interesting writings. And hopefully erase any doubt ,fear, or insecurities, One might have with presentation of there own poetic dissertation,
I may also note ,that somehow whoever takes over from the point left off from. Might need to list your involvement so many people are not writing for the same line we will just have to experiment to see how it works .Any ideas for layout or inner workings will be appreciated .Also I would encourage that many pieces of poetry can be going at once.. leaving the participants in open range of flow and diversity. Well hope you all enjoy this exercise of our collective mind's. Have fun. Enjoy the creativity.:grinning:

Ok I completed sum poetry I was bored I guess we can use it as a example.

Last edited:
I'm a deserter of war traversing foriengn lands ,no home ,bloody boots, with soles razor thin,

Last edited:
I'm a deserter of war traversing foriengn lands ,no home ,bloody boots, with soles razor thin,
I could have taken the shot, But I couldn't kill the man, I left without thought, ran away with no plan, I must find some refuge,some food for my pan,water for my lips, or this could be the end. What do I see in the distance, What a chimney bellowing smoke, I must summon my strength, ask for help from this bloke. I'm getting weaker as I approach, my legs give, I take a fall, with my uttering voice, I belch out a call. My vision is faint,my heart slows in my chest, I fled from this battle, yet I lay dieing where I rest. Darkness envelopes me, cold grips to my soul, I then hear a voice , saying please don't let go. With my last ounce of vigor, I slowly open my eyes, I see three little children.of such miniature size. I know that they spoke, Words I did understand, I here pattering feet, Running up comes a man. He pulls out a canteen, lifts my head gently Poor's, with each tiny swallow, I beg him for more, I feel it run down my throat, as I look to the sky , with this essence of water, I began to revive, Now as I tell you my story, I'm back home with my wife, thanks to three foriengn boys, and there dad I have life.

Last edited:
Who's gonna join this thread and be a poet,
Just add a line then make it rhyme come on and flowit.
I think you will be very good yeah I just know it.
Write a couple lines and stop then you can post it.