CNN, tabloid fake news. | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

CNN, tabloid fake news.

Not knowing you well, I expect no less.

And I know I can expect no more from you!
Now kiss!
now-kiss_o_181350.gif

CNNs headline today "Trump is who he said he was."
Smart people at CNN. Just smart people.

History of nonpartinship is pretty misleading. What exactly are they basing that opinion on? How many appointees who have ties directly to Clinton and Democrats?

Or is it just that this particular source wants you to believe there's no bias?

You do know that Trump voted Democrat in the past and also donated money to Democratic races right?
But he is not under scrutiny by you.
Forest for the trees....

CNNs headline today "Trump is who he said he was."
Smart people at CNN. Just smart people.
I love Trumpisms! Here are a few of my favorites.
“I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
"We’re going to win bigly."
"Iraq and Iran were very similar militarily, and they’d fight, fight, fight, and then they’d rest."

Reactions: infinite dreams
I love Trumpisms! Here are a few of my favorites.
“I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
"We’re going to win bigly."
"Iraq and Iran were very similar militarily, and they’d fight, fight, fight, and then they’d rest."
I just don't understand why you think your responses are related to my posts. You are becoming vauge and obscure.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
*pats EH's head* It's okay. You'll catch up eventually.
Ok.
When shit goes down why is it that people always come to people like me to fix it?

Ok.
When shit goes down why is it that people always come to people like me to fix it?
Who you calling people? And what kind of "people like me" are you? INTJ's aren't known usually known as fixers.

Last edited:
Reactions: pzl2lxie81mc
Who you calling people? And what kind of "people like me" are you? INTJ's aren't known usually known as fixers.
We fix crap, generaly not the way people like though.

Donald Trump's unpresidential presidency keeps hitting new lows
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Got a chuckle out of this one. CNN thinks it's still relevant or that intellectuals pay attention to anything they say.

Donald Trump's unpresidential presidency keeps hitting new lows
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Got a chuckle out of this one. CNN thinks it's still relevant or that intellectuals pay attention to anything they say.
As opposed to Fox News and Breitbart, The Weekly World News....all highly regarded institutions of the press
Check other sources...his numbers suck ass.

@Stu - you missed this?

Child Labour Scandal Rocks the White House

I don't wanna be a critic, but he's made a mess of that lawn. Don't give me the "he's only 11" story. Let's be honest. I do love how he made the president wait though. That's real life.

@Stu - you missed this?

I don't wanna be a critic, but he's made a mess of that lawn. Don't give me the "he's only 11" story. Let's be honest. I do love how he made the president wait though. That's real life.

I've seen that lawn up close. It would have taken the kid a week to mow sans riding mower.

Reactions: James
@Stu - you missed this?

That yard really looks like crap. DT needs to hire a new child.

The dark racial sentiment in Trump's NBA and NFL criticism. - CNN

This is the B'S CNN plays at. There's nothing racial at all in what Trump said but CNN is damn sure going to do their best go make it seem that way. They have to pander to their base after all.
These assholes should go to prison for stiring crap up. (CNN)
He would have said the exact same thing if these losers were white.