Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture

I'm just baffled about how easily this all could have been avoided but instead it spills over into a second thread.

There were plenty of warnings and people were told what would happen. The whole "don't read what you don't like" thing doesn't work when we have so much magma bubbling under the surface.

This thread could be closed but the fact that this has happened at all indicates a troublesome forum climate that does not and will not end here.

I agree. It will never end, sadly. The moment one is closed, another one will pop up into its place. We are just fueling the fire by posting in these at all. So what then is the solution? Boycott? Perhaps. We must suffer the consequences of what we choose to engage with.

I agree. It will never end, sadly. The moment one is closed, another one will pop up into its place. We are just fueling the fire by posting in these at all. So what then is the solution? Boycott? Perhaps. We must suffer the consequences of what we choose to engage with.

My solution is to fill the world with kittens instead of hate.

tumblr_nags1jusYa1tw5bhko1_400.gif

Kitten01.gif

Kittens just poppin' up everywhere.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Free
[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION]

I looked up the cause of conjoined twins and there is nothing to indicate that this is caused by malnutrition. There is speculation of it be a genetic disorder but for the most part it is unknown.

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

I read that as pooping everywhere istead of popping everywhere. I think my subconscious is writhing in horror at the mess that would occur.

[MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION]

I looked up the cause of conjoined twins and there is nothing to indicate that this is caused by malnutrition. There is speculation of it be a genetic disorder but for the most part it is unknown.

Conjoined, no. But when twins who would otherwise be separate, malnutrition plays a huge part in their development. When they are forming in the womb of a malnourished mother, instead of miscarrying both babies, the stronger of the babies will begin to absorb nutrients from the smaller or weaker twin/triplet/etc. to 'feed' the strongest or more likely to survive. This happens quite commonly and when absorbed entirely, you would never even know.

*edit: Also to point out, nutrition and vitamin deficiency plays a huge parts in how the cells are divided, in example of identical twins when the fertilized ovum separates into two or more. If they do not separate entirely, the result will often be children with multiple limbs.

I do not wish to continue posting in this thread at all, so if you have other points, please feel free to PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misadventure
[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

I read that as pooping everywhere istead of popping everywhere. I think my subconscious is writhing in horror at the mess that would occur.

Oh+lord+that+face+_418396e62aa9c312568688bdff4f6bd0.gif

Hypocrite.png

Conjoined, no. But when twins who would otherwise be separate, malnutrition plays a huge part in their development. When they are forming in the womb of a malnourished mother, instead of miscarrying both babies, the stronger of the babies will begin to absorb nutrients from the smaller or weaker twin/triplet/etc. to 'feed' the strongest or more likely to survive. This happens quite commonly and when absorbed entirely, you would never even know.

*edit: Also to point out, nutrition and vitamin deficiency plays a huge parts in how the cells are divided, in example of identical twins when the fertilized ovum separates into two or more. If they do not separate entirely, the result will often be children with multiple limbs.

I do not wish to continue posting in this thread at all, so if you have other points, please feel free to PM.

Nothing else to say. I was just confused and I appreciate you explaining it to me.

I am not really 'certain' to what Justme is indicating. As for amad, I don't know why everyone here gives him so much power. His opinion on LGBT was rather irrelevant and unsubstantiated, even in reference to the bible, and yet everyone lends it power by gathering their pitch forks and torches ready for war.

just when i thought i could relax.

Y'all gon give me grey hair...

I think some threads need closing, actually. People don't always agree with certain subjects...... Closing a thread is fine, but abusing everyone that disagrees by having the last word SOUNDS to me unfair. Maybe it isn't unfair, but I see it as abuse of one's rights.

Think God has a purpose for every baby that is born? Explain this one to me, please.

so this is the way you chose to go about it?

I am not really 'certain' to what Justme is indicating. As for amad, I don't know why everyone here gives him so much power. His opinion on LGBT was rather irrelevant and unsubstantiated, even in reference to the bible, and yet everyone lends it power by gathering their pitch forks and torches ready for war.
All this shit went over my head anyhow…I wasn’t paying attention to the whole debacle.
This isn’t directed at you just FYI…it was your comment that made me want to add my two cents.
All I know is that [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] posts some shit that can be fairly inflammatory…and he can have all those types of opinions all he wants, but back it factually somehow first of all and then, don’t get all upset when people get upset by your upsetting comments/pictures of conjoined twins (for example).
There are so many people here on this forum that do the mental equivalent of fingers in their ears, eyes squished shut, singing “Lalalalala, I can’t hear you.”.
Get over it…honestly, if it’s so hard for you, put them on ignore.
Though I think that’s kind of a cop-out too…you can dish it out but when it’s your turn you just put them on ignore…then somehow expect them to listen to what you have to say?
Doesn’t work like that.

Because it's hate-speech, and if history is any indication, we shouldn't be cool about it. He has his right to his opinions, but so do I. I refuse to let hate win over love without love having a proper trial first.

Do you know why oppressive governments silence criticism?

Because silence is easily confused for acceptance.

*switches off the computer for a while*

*slowly inhales, slowly exhales*

*takes a walk outside in the sunshine and fresh air*

*reconnects with a loved one and asks them how their day was*

:grouphug:

*switches off the computer for a while*

*slowly inhales, slowly exhales*

*takes a walk outside in the sunshine and fresh air*

*reconnects with a loved one and asks them how their day was*

:grouphug:

:3