Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

I guess it's true...I did have a bandwagon vote with SD at any rate. I'm just fairly forthright and open about my thought processes and a bit suspicious of those who are not, which is why i was looking at you two (Faraday and DG). You guys stood out to me most. TinyBubbles seemed fairly genuine to me, but I've been wrong in the past, so maybe I'll have to go back and have another look :)

Worried about fucking this up again, I think maybe it would be best to sleep on this one. I always have a clearer perspective after a good snooze!

I'm not mafia! Dfaraday you're wrong although I did start the spacedaisy lynching so guess I would deserve it, in a way. I didn't suspect him before but now I'm thinking to vote Dfaraday, but probably will vote drummergirlbk based on what golden said.

Also drummergirl said she was torn between me and Katniss, and I'm pretty sure Katniss is civvie. She also said she was going with her gut with spacedaisy, which makes me feel like she just copied me, cause why didn't she explain her gut feeling? Even after spacedaisy was lynched she didn't have much to say about it. And I don't think she is guilty for low post count, because people are all working around their own real life schedules in this game, but her posts just read like she is not revealing her full thought process. It seems too formal, I don't know. Also I think Jacobi is also civvie cause he couldn't have attacked himself in the cave, and overall seems more open about his thoughts, without revealing who he is. Also because he thought I'm a civvie and Katniss too, and I feel the same about katniss,.

So basically drummergirlbk and dfaraday are pinging me now, if drummergirl votes for me it will be like she is doing the same thing as in the spacedaisy vote, following someone else. If she does vote me I hope she gives a good reason.

I feel they are both misrepresenting the case on drummergirl too. It isn't that she is a low poster. I am suspicious of her for the timing of her vote. It was very oppurtunistic.

I have some stuff to do in the morning and it's already midnight, so vote drummergirl

voting drummergirlbk

I really hope I'm not wrong this time

Reactions: rawr
Current Vote Tally

Day 4 Poll
Sardine Sandwiches - ArtFirst (9)
Fish & Chips - drummergirlbk (1), Katniss Neverbeef (2), Jacobi (3), fingersplints (4), OliviaPope (6), Dfaraday (7), Golden (8)
Turkish Delight - TinyBubbles (5)

Day 4 Lynch
drummergirlbk - golden (1), fingersplints (3), TinyBubbles (4)
TinyBubbles - DFaraday (2)

Approximately 10 hours left to vote and get your PMs
in for the competition if you wish to participate.

I vote Sardine Sandwiches.

Amaze.

It's not just your low posting drummergirl it's also what little you say when you do post. Also you're willing to look at TinyBubbles and Katniss for their votes on Spacedaisy but yours isn't to be suspect? I'm not real comfortable voting the same person as Golden but in this case I think I shall. Vote drummergirlbk. And I also am curious as to who Golden thinks is framing him. Artfirst?

TinyBubbles name always makes me think of the song.

It's not just your low posting drummergirl it's also what little you say when you do post. Also you're willing to look at TinyBubbles and Katniss for their votes on Spacedaisy but yours isn't to be suspect? I'm not real comfortable voting the same person as Golden but in this case I think I shall. Vote drummergirlbk. And I also am curious as to who Golden thinks is framing him. Artfirst?

TinyBubbles name always makes me think of the song.

Well obviously I can't be suspicious of my own post simply because I know which role I play and I'm not mafia. However, thinking about the spacedaisy votes I'm not sure if I can vote for either Katniss or TinyBubbles. And the post about not showing enough remorse about spacedaisy? Seriously you guys are going to frame an INTJ for not showing enough emotion in my post?Ales absolutely no since to me.

ArtFirst is still under my radar as far as I'm concerned. I may end up going with that option. For tactical reasons it makes since for me to vote for Tiny Bubbles but I'd need more of a reason to go that route than simply the fact that they voted for me.

I think I will be voting drummbergirl

Something is up between [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]. The post golden made that seems to indicate that artfirst is trying to frame him seemed to indicate something, but with golden being silenced it's a little difficult to tell exactly what's going on there. Nevertheless, I think I will vote for ArtFirst.

Something is up between [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]. The post golden made that seems to indicate that artfirst is trying to frame him seemed to indicate something, but with golden being silenced it's a little difficult to tell exactly what's going on there. Nevertheless, I think I will vote for ArtFirst.

ofc there is, I predicted he was a mobster from the start but no 1 even considers what I say x)
He also suspected between you and me, and you voted me. It kinda makes it look like you're one of his team mates.
I got a choice between who to vote on.... but honestly, I still think you might be a misguided lost civy.
A Civy that has lynched 2 people already... Regardless of the fact I still think you're a civy, the mafia could't have lynched so many of us without you.
I think they're pretty convincing, don't you? I mean, just look at this, civilians are dying left and right, and no one is willing to really join in on a vote on Golden or Dfaraday...

But hey, what do I know right? I've been soooo damn wrong so far right? but hey, whatever,
I VOTE DFaraday. Him going after TB sealed the deal for me, hes a mobster like golden for sure.

5 votes for drummergirl? The way people have piled onto her makes me certain she's a civ. Not much can be done about it now.

My vote is all but pointless now. Since Golden was the first to accuse dg, he gets my vote.

Sad? Yet it is another civilian death on your hands golden...

:spy:
judge.gif

Day 4

drummergirlbk - golden (1), fingersplints (3), TinyBubbles (4), OliviaPope (5), Katniss Neverbeef (6)
TinyBubbles - Dfaraday (2)
ArtFirst - drummergirlbk (7)
Dfaraday - ArtFirst (8)
golden - Jacobi (9)

Rhythmic tapping reverberates in the small area that drummergirlbk calls her safe haven.
She beats out paradiddles with a pair of drum sticks, whittled down from slender branches
she'd found near the riverbank. It was a fine job, and her band mates would certainly think
so when they meet for rehearsal tomorrow evening.

"Bring her out!"

"Yeah, she's the one we're looking for!"

The commotion outside distracts drummergirlbk from her practice. Placing her sticks on the
table, she wanders out, only to meet an angry crowd outside her house. One of them hurls a
small branch at her, and she flinches, barely avoiding being hit.

"You're one of those who killed Father Christmas!" One yells, brandishing a larger-looking
branch. "You're bad!"

"And you've not contributed to the welfare of the town," Another adds, looking upset.

drummergirlbk's reasoning falls on deaf ears, and the crowd advances, forcing her onto the
frozen river.

One step, two steps, five, and ten.

There is the dreaded crack, and then she falls, plunging into the freezing water beneath.
Disoriented, she kicks wildly, hoping to find the surface, but in every direction, is unable
to find air, and thus is lost forever to the icy darkness.

drummergirlbk was Beaver 2.

Back in the dam, by the abandoned sticks, a piece of mail flutters in the ferocious wind,
held down by a flower vase pinning its edge.

On the parchment is written one sentence; the good is bad.

It is now Night 4.

Please send all PMs to both Hosts within 23 hours.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Golden is mafia. Has to be. this game is not going well. Drummergirl I'm sorry RIP

You're like omg there is is the truth. well did you not just agree with jacobi that the way everyone piled on proved it was an innocent person? There you go. You said it, I agreed and pointed out that it was another innocent person that died at your hands. And here even with smileys you try to make people vote for me... thats sooo messed up!