Child Psychology at its best... | INFJ Forum

Child Psychology at its best...

Oh lol. Well maybe not "lol", it's actually it's pretty sad. Poor kid. I wonder when modern society will actually accept sexuality. Hell the Romans and ancient Greeks did.

On another note, I like the tagline "free from agenda, except that gay one".

And on yet another note, I used to play with my sister's "My Little Pony"s, and I turned out straight.

Edit: Just realised I shouldn't look through that site too much, especially when at work.

Last edited:
OMG! this is so fucked up!

oh please let some lessons be learnt here...

When are people going to learn that being gay is not a choice? It is not a personality malfunction that can be rectified with practice and discipline, and it certainly isn't a definition. It is just a part of someone that cannot be taken or forced away.

These things just make me angry.

Reactions: WellNoWonder
When are people going to learn that being gay is not a choice? It is not a personality malfunction that can be rectified with practice and discipline, and it certainly isn't a definition. It is just a part of someone that cannot be taken or forced away.

These things just make me angry.

Seconded

When are people going to learn that being gay is not a choice?

Because it could be a choice, at least in part it most likely is. That's beside the point though. Whether it be choice, genetic mutation, or aliens infecting us with "gay rays", it should in no way be "cured". People should just accept it as it is and treat each other as equals.

And find those goddam aliens!

People enroll their 4-year-olds in a spank-away-the-gay program?

Not that it is a good idea at any age but FOUR? They don't have a clue at that age.

It is really difficult for me to believe that 1. there is a licensed psychologist who thinks this will work and 2. there are parents who buy into it. Shit, they paid the guy.

Although having read a great many parenting books, I can say that there are people who write all sorts of nonsense and sell it to parents who then take it as absolute gospel truth, but this man takes the cake.

:m106:

Because it could be a choice, at least in part it most likely is. That's beside the point though. Whether it be choice, genetic mutation, or aliens infecting us with "gay rays", it should in no way be "cured". People should just accept it as it is and treat each other as equals.

And find those goddam aliens!
No it is not a choice! If you are choosing then you are experimenting. Well that is how it is in my books. I am gay and did not choose a life of being hated, killed, raped, alienated from family, friends, work etc etc etc oh and ofcourse the joy of having to answer ignorant questions that are actually hurtful

Excuse the sarcasm but something like this really gets me upset! :rant:

Last edited:
No it is not a choice! If you are choosing then you are experimenting. Well that is how it is in my books. I am gay and did not choose a life of being hated, killed, raped, alienated from family, friends, work etc etc etc oh and ofcourse the joy of having to answer ignorant questions that are actually hurtful

Excuse the sarcasm but something like this really gets me upset! :rant:

I meant in part. A very minor part in my opinion. For example you could have chosen to lie to yourself and suffered for it, it's not like others don't do this.

Anyway my point was it's completely irelevant what the source of homosexuality is. It should just be accepted. Is that what you're disagreeing with? If not lets not argue a decidedly irelevant point.

I meant in part. A very minor part in my opinion. For example you could have chosen to lie to yourself and suffered for it, it's not like others don't do this.

Anyway my point was it's completely irelevant what the source of homosexuality is. It should just be accepted. Is that what you're disagreeing with? If not lets not argue a decidedly irelevant point.

only that it is not a choice to be gay, it is something you come to accept about yourself - my reply was my personal opinion.

Sorry if it seems like I am attacking you but I am not. I am just worn down by the whole choice / not a choice debate and chose your post to voice it.

The most horrible thing in this is that a "feminine" trait is what keeps men from being killing machines fit only for being military grunts. The first thing they do in army training is expunging any hint of the feminine or childlike to make it easy for these men to kill. Unfortunately the damage is irreparable and many of these grunts become sexual deviants while on duty.

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=46674
http://www.collativelearning.com/FMJ pt 5.html
later one is about a review of the movie Full Metal Jacket and how it deal with military indoctrination. I find this indoctrination as an explosion of the same things that are being done to boys in regular life.

Kill the feminine, kill empathy, kill humanity.

Wow, I can't think of anything within the parameters of legality that you could do to someone that would cause more psychological damage than this. This shouldn't even be legal.

Holy F&*k

Daeldin, I just skimmed those links you posted and I CANNOT believe any parent would do that to a child. I have to believe it though, because it happens... I Just Don't Understand It. The dad beat the boy up so much he had to go to the hospital. What?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway: Aren't gay boys reputed to be extra nice to their mothers? So if one of your sons turns out to be gay, you just get someone very neat and tidy, who is going to love you to death, and go antiquing with you, and tell you how fabulous you are when you are old and senile. They'll probably also have more money because they will finish college and refrain from having children at a young age, so they can send you on all the senior cruises and pay for say... good dentures and things.

Yeah, I know, every gay stereotype in the book, but still, how is a gay child so awful? What is wrong with people?

Holy F&*k

Daeldin, I just skimmed those links you posted and I CANNOT believe any parent would do that to a child. I have to believe it though, because it happens... I Just Don't Understand It. The dad beat the boy up so much he had to go to the hospital. What?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway: Aren't gay boys reputed to be extra nice to their mothers? So if one of your sons turns out to be gay, you just get someone very neat and tidy, who is going to love you to death, and go antiquing with you, and tell you how fabulous you are when you are old and senile. They'll probably also have more money because they will finish college and refrain from having children at a young age, so they can send you on all the senior cruises and pay for say... good dentures and things.

Yeah, I know, every gay stereotype in the book, but still, how is a gay child so awful? What is wrong with people?
Religious indoctrination
there I said it

Beyond the whole religious issues there is a bigger demon when it comes to sex. Society has so many taboos about it that people have to repress too many feelings and end up developing hatred toward themselves for experiencing their feelings.

As a country we don't talk to our kids about sex the right way. We try to push it back to a later date so much because we're afraid of a child loosing their innocence. That's okay up to a point but the thing we all seem to miss when it comes to children is that humans are sexual creatures. We're never too young to be eager to learn about sex and we never want to stop learning about it or trying new stuff later when we're adults.

The taboos and institutions we've established have left everyone scattered with wildly different (and some with backwards) ideas of what sex is and what is appropriate. We end up hurting others over things that shouldn't matter and we hold these convictions very close to ourselves. People end up getting hurt, some endangered by true deviants, and others become reserved and scarred. It's pitiful.