Character Analysis Questionnaire | INFJ Forum

Character Analysis Questionnaire

Results: INFJ - as always :)

Checked the quiz, dismissed it easily. Answers are WAY too BINARY!

INTJ

INTJs love intellectual challenge, stimulated by the conceptual, the abstract and the complex.

:m083:

Reactions: Sandie33 and acd
INTP
The INTP is very sceptical, independent, and values independence in others.

The INTP is intellectually curious and enjoys the more complex and theoretical problems, often for their own sake. Practical application has little interest for them, preferring to identify the solutions and then leave someone else to plan the work. They do however like things done properly and have very high standards. The routine, the detail bores them rigid and they will put off completing tasks, especially those that they see as unnecessary, preferring to 'blitz' them nearer the deadline. For the INTP follow-through does not come naturally, and completion will be via huge bursts of energy at the last minute but it will be done.

INFJ!

Serious minded and caring, values are just so important to the INFJ whose word is their bond.
Although gentle, and preferring to be out of the limelight, the INFJ will work long and hard behind the scenes to maintain harmony but they are also intensely independent, of both of thought and spirit, and will be outspoken in their defence of human values, the downtrodden, and the oppressed. Earnest and responsible INFJs often see themselves on a mission, and they take their missions very seriously. The views of the INFJ are very personal, built up over a long time and so anything which may be perceived as questioning their values may be dealt with in an unusually direct way, surprising those who saw only the quiet INFJ.

I got ISTJ?
Perhaps I have a strong enneagram?

Took it twice, got an answer I never received before both times. Not sure how accurate this one is.

Took it twice, got an answer I never received before both times. Not sure how accurate this one is.
I also took it twice but gave me the same result (INTJ) which I highly doubt.

ESFP :m190:

INFJ

Serious minded and caring, values are just so important to the INFJ whose word is their bond.

Although gentle, and preferring to be out of the limelight, the INFJ will work long and hard behind the scenes to maintain harmony
but they are also intensely independent, of both of thought and spirit, and will be outspoken in their defence of human values, the downtrodden,
and the oppressed. Earnest and responsible INFJs often see themselves on a mission, and they take their missions very seriously.
The views of the INFJ are very personal, built up over a long time and so anything which may be perceived as questioning their values
may be dealt with in an unusually direct way, surprising those who saw only the quiet INFJ.

Took this again and got INFP (What kind of mood was I in at that time? lol)

INFP

The INFP has two contrary characteristics, curiosity and shyness. They need to be kept informed but not the centre of attention.

To the INFP life is a long quest for meaning and harmony and their personal values are so important to them. This means that it is essential to the INFP that their beliefs and their actions are totally in sync at all times. An INFP is unlikely to take any action which they don’t believe in their heart is right. Yet there is a crusading side to the INFP that would surprise even those who knew the person well. When a personal value, or belief is trodden on, then the INFP can become uncharacteristically outspoken but their values are usually so well hidden that the other person may not realise they have done so.

INFJ

Serious minded and caring, values are just so important to the INFJ whose word is their bond. Although gentle, and preferring to be out of the limelight, the INFJ will work long and hard behind the scenes to maintain harmony but they are also intensely independent, of both of thought and spirit, and will be outspoken in their defence of human values, the downtrodden, and the oppressed. Earnest and responsible INFJs often see themselves on a mission, and they take their missions very seriously. The views of the INFJ are very personal, built up over a long time and so anything which may be perceived as questioning their values may be dealt with in an unusually direct way, surprising those who saw only the quiet INFJ.

Reactions: James and Sandie33
:D

profile-header-infj.jpg

INFJThe Confidant
You are here
Home » Character Analysis Questionnaire » Results
Re-take the questionnaire

INFJ

Although gentle, and preferring to be out of the limelight, the INFJ will work long and hard behind the scenes to maintain harmony but they are also intensely independent, of both of thought and spirit, and will be outspoken in their defence of human values, the downtrodden, and the oppressed. Earnest and responsible INFJs often see themselves on a mission, and they take their missions very seriously. The views of the INFJ are very personal, built up over a long time and so anything which may be perceived as questioning their values may be dealt with in an unusually direct way, surprising those who saw only the quiet INFJ.

INFJ
The Confidant

INFJ

Reactions: James and Sandie33
INFJ
The Confidant

(The thing is that I like to be flexible and keep my options open-- I'm good at being quick on my feet if something changes... But I prefer a schedule and a plan and a routine.)

Reactions: Sandie33
I got a bit impatient and am not sure I answered completely accurately to my preferences. Anyway, I usually get ISFP.
http://www.preludecharacteranalysis.com/types/isfj
ISFJ

Quiet, shy and gentle yet a behind-the-scenes mover and shaker.

ISFJs are the people-centric doers, using their considerable organisational ability to make sure people are taken care of and protected. They are extremely conscientious, hardworking, loyal and dedicated, to people, organisations, groups. Once they are allied to the cause they take their roles very seriously. They have incredibly clear and precise memories and are scarily accurate with facts, figures, names, faces - oh and any person who has slighted them! The ISFJ gathers facts and data and are painstakingly accurate with incredible attention to detail, and extremely methodical in their approach.

Reactions: Sandie33