candy crush saga | INFJ Forum

candy crush saga

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Do you play? What level? Like the game? What would you change?

The devil invented that game to ensnare innocent souls.

A girl I know asked me to complete a level she couldn't get past. She finally had to tear the galaxy tablet from my hands several levels and hours later.

Haven't played since - once bitten, twice shy.

Last edited:
I'm on level 79. It's annoying. :D My friend is on level 377 which is amazing.

It goes up to 377??? Oh dear lord!! I'm on level 78....I have a love-hate relationship with it!!

Now, on level 90, which means I'm getting there . . . just barely. :D

I have absolutely no idea what the f''' this is.

I have absolutely no idea what the f''' this is.

It's a match 3 candy puzzle game on facebook.

candy-crush-saga-06-621x535.jpg

Do you play? What level? Like the game? What would you change?

Currently stuck on level 420. Once you get past the 300's the levels it gets harder and takes me about a month or so just to move from one level to the next. It has become a mental chess game for me and I enjoy it.

It's the newest form of crack!! It's great!

So, it's puzzle candy with crack in it . . . me like :m175:

Currently stuck on level 420. Once you get past the 300's the levels it gets harder and takes me about a month or so just to move from one level to the next. It has become a mental chess game for me and I enjoy it.

420??? :m033: *feels scurred*

Who else cheats and turns their phone or computer clock ahead to gain more lives after using all 5 up?!

What do I think of this Bejeweled clone? I think it's genuinely surprising anyone could make so much money that they feel the need to trademark the word Candy and make a clone of Peggle just to make more money. Not sure if it's just plain greed or something else but this game isn't particularly good and is literally (as I said) Bejeweled with some mechanics gated off behind microtransactions.

It's a match 3 candy puzzle game on facebook.

candy-crush-saga-06-621x535.jpg

Looks like casual gaming is very, very big indeed. I am actually interested in whether casuals are being interested in one day trying out the rest of what gaming offers. With the time is has improved quite a bit, especially in the story telling department.

Who else cheats and turns their phone or computer clock ahead to gain more lives after using all 5 up?!

guilty!!!

OMG I DIDNT KNOW I COULD DO THAT... THANK YOU!!