Can Neone Else Relate To This?... | INFJ Forum

Can Neone Else Relate To This?...

Whitefire89

Community Member
May 20, 2009
MBTI
INFJ BABY!
OK So im Not Too sure If anyone else has heard of Kundalini or such but Listen in...

So lately Ive been feeling like im changing.

I Feeel like im in a move and im that character that just got hit by a car...got up and walked away and a lady asks me...GOD R YOU OK?!!!

And I Get up and Say ive never felt better in my life.

I Feel like im strangley transforming here people....

To the Real Me. Its Like Whitefire is breaking out of the cacoon.(o my gosh i just called myself a butterfly)

But...Its weird to describe. Its more than just, personality wise, its physical too.

Just lately...theres this Energy Rising Within Me. im PRETTY sure its kundalini but ive never felt it like this....SoPure so beautiful and...fufilling.

?Anyone Else ever had an experience like mine or just a RISING uncontrolled energy like this b4?....

I hope so but doubt it very much. I can also go into more detail if neone wants. with less jibberjabber too bcuz my post tend to lagg on....sorry bout that too :)

Last edited:
Yea I have felt this many times...yours sounds so beautiful and positive...mine were never as such...

Never doubt anything, just dare to go ahead for it. Yes, i am feeling like you, i am going to become nice person in this world, i can make huge change in my life. Inspiring myself inner and outer.

Just i am happy for being here.

Never doubt anything, just dare to go ahead for it. Yes, i am feeling like you, i am going to become nice person in this world, i can make huge change in my life. Inspiring myself inner and outer.

Just i am happy for being here.

wait...-what?

I think ur seeing this as something else.

well maybe not...i think ur seeing only the personailty part to my question.

The positivity iinside isnt a metaphor, its something i actaully feel. like physciallly once again. u see?

wait...-what?

I think ur seeing this as something else.

well maybe not...i think ur seeing only the personailty part to my question.

The positivity iinside isnt a metaphor, its something i actaully feel. like physciallly once again. u see?

Ohh i see. had never feeling like you, so misinterpreted you.

I feel the same thing some times

I got a feeling like this tonight on my way to work

Felt like a load of stress that I had been carrying around just melted away

I felt as if I could feel this way from now on, it just depends on my awareness

It's a growth spurt of consciousness or something...

To feel this ar your age is really great. You must be doing something right.

I like your signature....I identify with that sentiment very much.

There are some extraordinary individuals here, I feel wonderful things could come of the connections we make. We gotta work together. I think we have the potential to do really amazing things.

I feel the same thing some times

I got a feeling like this tonight on my way to work

Felt like a load of stress that I had been carrying around just melted away

I felt as if I could feel this way from now on, it just depends on my awareness

It's a growth spurt of consciousness or something...

To feel this ar your age is really great. You must be doing something right.

I like your signature....I identify with that sentiment very much.

There are some extraordinary individuals here, I feel wonderful things could come of the connections we make. We gotta work together. I think we have the potential to do really amazing things.

WOW! you sound like such a cool individual!

so freaking....RADIANT MAN! wonderful just wondeful

you really talk like ur just a all around positive person...

idk why that just gets me!

man i cant let that go...I think i talk like im always thinking...

probably bcuz im always thinking! LOLOLOL:m168:

I honestly know of kundalini nd that i am quite young to have this happen to me...and im just looking for others who know how to control it or help me understand it and myself. and my "change".

but thatnks man for tha post. felt really great to hear sumthing like that. really great...

damn i cant let that go...

Reactions: myself