Bump stocks for guns | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

I thought this was about bump stocks lolol

Students at Florida high school stage walkout in support of Second Amendment

1522518706162.jpg

Students formed a heart on the football field at Rockledge High School during the March 14 National School Walkout. Friday Rockledge students walked out of class to show support for the Second Amendment. (Rockledge High School)

Brave kids to stand up to disinformation and potentially be demonized by the liberal media. Nice to see informed Americans standing up for America.

You do realize the picture you posted is of the March 14 National School Walkout and not the Second Amendment walkout don't you?
Thanks for your post person who has 44 posts.

Doesn't make you any less wrong for cherry picking pictures to support your view (or not actually reading the caption of the pic in your article, lol).
I like how the only posts of mine you respond to are ones you go out of your way to try and discredit me in some way. Such negativity.

I liked your post about rescuing the bumble bee!
You didnt take the time to comment on it though. Not that you needed to or that I wanted you to but... you do take time to comment when its negative. How about being more positive?

Reactions: Reason and acd
You didnt take the time to comment on it though. Not that you needed to or that I wanted you to but... you do take time to comment when its negative. How about being more positive?
Honestly I thought it was very sweet but you're right. I am Spartan in praise.

Anyway. Who cares if someone has only a few posts, doesn't negate their point.

Honestly I thought it was very sweet but you're right. I am Spartan in praise.

Anyway. Who cares if someone has only a few posts, doesn't negate their point.
I never said it did.

Fake news has come a long way. Ordering my bump stock Monday just to see what it is like. Happy Easter.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Dont be mad that they pointed out your fake news.
Its not fake news. The picture was CLEARLY labeled.

So here is the article. It states 75 students rallied for the second amendment. But then it features the heart formation picture further down. However, that caption states it was for the walkout.

Anyway, Trump has plans for bump stocks so I guess get 'em while you can then.

So here is the article. It states 75 students rallied for the second amendment. But then it features the heart formation picture further down. However, that caption states it was for the walkout.

Anyway, Trump has plans for bump stocks so I guess get 'em while you can then.
Bump stocks are crap anyway. The seriously effect accuracy of the weapon. Nothing like having a gun designed to be fully automatic. Its stupid to ban them but, I wouldnt use a bumpstock anyway so I dont care.

Reactions: acd
Fake news has come a long way. Ordering my bump stock Monday just to see what it is like. Happy Easter.

What is it like?
Like shooting an illegal gun.
Mr. Responsible Gun Owner/Hunter that claims he uses all the parts of the things he kills - do you really need a bump stock to hunt with?
What are you going to use it for?
To kill a whole herd of deer at once?
A flock of ducks?
What purpose does it serve other than to kill mass groups of people or things?
Pretty awesome.
Have fun with your soon to be illegal and illegal to own piece of objectified destruction (meaning you will have to get rid of it probably or be a law breaker....waste of money).
What kind of bump stock would Jesus own for his AR do you think?

Reactions: Wildfire
UNITED KINGDOM

London murder rate beats New York for month as stabbings surge.

London became a bit more like New York City in February, but it's not a distinction to be proud of.

The city of Big Ben and the tube that sits on the Thames River overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history as the British capital dealt with a surge in knife attacks.

End

Huh. Must be all those guns that London and the UK has. @James ?

Reactions: James and Reason
UNITED KINGDOM

London murder rate beats New York for month as stabbings surge.

London became a bit more like New York City in February, but it's not a distinction to be proud of.

The city of Big Ben and the tube that sits on the Thames River overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history as the British capital dealt with a surge in knife attacks.

End

Huh. Must be all those guns that London and the UK has. @James ?

Yes, I’m sure it would be much better if they all had guns instead of just knives.

tumblr_n0ybddYsQx1qmmr41o3_500.gif

For those of you who like to compare apples and oranges.

29541432_1594478744002565_6349336456749645824_n.jpg

There's hardly any research done on gun violence in the U.S.
In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are actually banned from studying the topic.
Here's why that's an issue.​

Reactions: Wildfire