Bump stocks for guns | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

You’re dammit....it’s “you’re” as in “you are”.
Not “your”.

giphy.gif

It's right next to EH's drink

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Reactions: James and Skarekrow
I'm pretty sure he's left and you're right, which incidentally makes you wrong here on several accounts
You're confusing, right down the middle thats left.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
You know when you hate the things I say, you're just hating on the truth.

Really no. The truth is raw.
@Wyote please don't read this spoiler until after your next post in this thread
99% chance the space coyote will reference WWE based off the word "raw"

now let's see if i'm right

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
You know when you hate the things I say, you're just hating on the truth.

I'm not sure why I'm commenting on anything political, but... you express such disdain for biased news like CNN, then continuously link articles from Fox? Are you actually unable to see that Fox is just as biased as the other news sources you condemn? It's just, you link articles from them, all the time.

Do you not think Fox is biased?

Bump stocks are fuckin' gay anyways.

I'm not sure why I'm commenting on anything political, but... you express such disdain for biased news like CNN, then continuously link articles from Fox? Are you actually unable to see that Fox is just as biased as the other news sources you condemn? It's just, you link articles from them, all the time.

Do you not think Fox is biased?
CNN is caught lying repeatedly. Pushing stories that have not been verified and when caught they say things like "everyone makes mistskes" all while putting a retraction on some forgotten page in small letters that no one will ever see.
FoxNews appears bias because they dont lean left. They report positive stories other stations like CNN either dont or desperatley try to spin into the negative so that it fits their agenda.