Bump stocks for guns | Page 30 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

I remember you posting something like "I come back and find out I am a snowflake?"
With the thread being closed shortly after.
Its old news though unless you really want to hash this out. I think its irrelevant for what the original discussion started on.

Yeah. You do seem stuck on the "snowflakes" thing. I was definitely here from the start of the thread, to its end. All it takes is a quick search to see that I posted on page 2.

I agree that it's irrelevant, though. : ) Nary a point about bump stocks being made.

Just revisited the Snowflake thread. Classic lols!

Agreed!

Snowflakes are gay

latest

Bump stocks make a semi-auto rifle or shotgun capable of firing bullets full auto. Trump wants to ban them now. I disagree. I am a gun nut and have never shot anyone in sixty years plus.

HOWEVER, I think any gun attached to a bump stock should be REGULATED the same as a full-auto weapon.
If it ever comes in contact with a bump stock, it should be kept track of by ATF. Then, ban the things.

Let's just be honest here. If the NRA did not exist, "gun control" would not be on the Republican agenda. The arms industry is a cash cow, that's why Republicans 'care' so much about gun rights. And why Liberals 'hate' them so much.

Anyway I'm mostly libertarian. So the idea that gun control can even be bought as a political agenda is quite objectionable to me. The biggest problem here is that powerful business interests can 'buy' politicians to push their own personal agenda. Everything else is just noise.

Let's just be honest here. If the NRA did not exist, "gun control" would not be on the Republican agenda. The arms industry is a cash cow, that's why Republicans 'care' so much about gun rights. And why Liberals 'hate' them so much.

Anyway I'm mostly libertarian. So the idea that gun control can even be bought as a political agenda is quite objectionable to me. The biggest problem here is that powerful business interests can 'buy' politicians to push their own personal agenda. Everything else is just noise.
Wrong again.

The NRA exists because without people like them, our second amendment would have been discarded by fools long ago. The NRA shouldnt have to exist. The right to bears arms is a part of what this country was founded on and its not just because people like things that go bang. Our forefathers understood that goverment can and will overstep its bounds if not kept in check. Making sure the citizens stayed armed and retain the ability to fight back against tyranny was meant to keep the goverment honest. Today that right has been beaten and battered. Small chunks and bites have had their toll. States dont have the right to ignore the Constituion and yet they do unchecked. The citizens are supposed to able to be equally armed as the military in order to fight the goverment should they ever feel it to be necessary. However even I understand that cant happen so thankfully someone got smart and made it illegal for the millitary to take up arms against its citizens on US soil. Which leaves the police. Citizens should absolutley be able to be as well armed as the police. And yet....

Honesty based on a big "if" that will not happen is absurdity. If you knew how small the markup is on most guns, you would be amazed. Guess you think the Civil War was all about slavery.

Gun control is more a liberal agenda. Republicans try to protect our rights.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Honesty based on a big "if" that will not happen is absurdity. If you knew how small the markup is on most guns, you would be amazed. Guess you think the Civil War was all about slavery.

Gun control is more a liberal agenda. Republicans try to protect our rights.

Hold on bud, don't go too far. No I don't think the Civil War was about slavery... entirely. Also, don't get too caught up on the "if". I mean to say that the NRA is literally the cause of Americas obsession with guns. Or more specifically, the arms industry is the cause.

What are you talking about with "markups"? The arms industry literally made over 160 billion last year. Further, the security services industry made 34 billion. Its a cash cow, no matter how you spin it.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Making sure the citizens stayed armed and retain the ability to fight back against tyranny was meant to keep the goverment honest.
Making sure a collective of plantation owners stayed armed if the government, which was composed of other plantation owners, got a bit too greedy. Takes a plantation owner to know a plantation owner.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Making sure a collective of plantation owners stayed armed if the government, which was composed of other plantation owners, got a bit too greedy. Takes a plantation owner to know a plantation owner.
No.

You can try and spin your BS any which way...no one is trying to take away everyones guns...and to keep playing that up only shows a lack of facts and imagination.
Meanwhile...as love spreads across the land...

29595305_2022223167870727_3617744498073297342_n.jpg

Th
You can try and spin your BS any which way...no one is trying to take away everyones guns...and to keep playing that up only shows a lack of facts and imagination.
Meanwhile...as love spreads across the land...

29595305_2022223167870727_3617744498073297342_n.jpg
The only lack of facts being displayed is from the liberal side of this.

Th

The only lack of facts being displayed is from the liberal side of this.
Yes...the liberals.
Your favorite scapegoat in the land of make believe.
We should totally just kill them all.
At least not let them vote, am I right?
Everything negative that has gone on in the country since its inception is the fault of “liberals”.
Damn sheep.
Can’t think for themselves.
Dangerously ignorant.

But guys like Trump...totally smart and factual.
He will be remembered as the savior of Murica!
We can even make up some kind of special salute just for him...and then those who support him can flash it in public and know who’s who.

But yeah...those liberals...dumb as a box or rocks...and that’s being nice to the rocks...am I right? haha

Last edited:
Reactions: wolly.green
Yes...the liberals.
You’re favorite scapegoat in the land of make believe.
We should totally just kill them all.
At least not let them vote, am I right?
Everything negative that has gone on in the country since its inception is the fault of “liberals”.
Damn sheep.
Can’t think for themselves.
Dangerously ignorant.

But guys like Trump...totally smart and factual.
He will be remembered as the savior of Murica!
We can even make up some kind of special salute just for him...and then those who support him can flash it in public and know who’s who.

But yeah...those liberals...dumb as a box or rocks...and that’s being nice to the rocks...am I right? haha
Yet again you have mixed a little truth in with a lot of shit. Leaving others who might like to respond or even attempt to have a real conversation picking shit out of their stew in order to try and do so. Heres a news flash, once shit is in the stew, the whole thing is ruined.

Yet again you have mixed a little truth in with a lot of shit. Leaving others who might like to respond or even attempt to have a real conversation picking shit out of their stew in order to try and do so. Heres a news flash, once shit is in the stew, the whole thing is ruined.

You’ve been eating shit stew for a long time it seems...surprised you can still taste it.

I get it.
You don’t like me or my messaging.
Get your pal to lock me out of the thread then, Mr. Open Mind.

You don’t look at facts or tenable arguments presented, and you cannot talk to people who you disagree with with any measure of respect or without throwing underhanded insults at them.
You can keep your “News flashes” and “here’s a hint” and “guess what’s” that painfully seek to show some semblance of mental superiority over me or anyone else you attempt to speak to...it’s all insincere and only self-serving arrogance.

You don’t want a real discussion because that would mean you would have to seriously consider and try to see things from another viewpoint than your own...it’s much easier to make fun of them as mentally inferior and dismiss anything you shallowly disagree with, never taking that time to seriously dig into the facts or what a person is trying to say - it’s a waste of your time yes?

“News flash” - public thread.
Not yours.
You let your opinions define who you are.
Now who is starting crap with whom?

Go eat your shit stew.

Reactions: wolly.green