Bump stocks for guns | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

I think it's a good idea to avoid any outlet that demonstrates any bias: FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Mother Jones, etc.
AP and Reuters are neutral sources.
Funny.

CNN is caught lying repeatedly. Pushing stories that have not been verified and when caught they say things like "everyone makes mistskes" all while putting a retraction on some forgotten page in small letters that no one will ever see.
FoxNews appears bias because they dont lean left. They report positive stories other stations like CNN either dont or desperatley try to spin into the negative so that it fits their agenda.

Seriously...you think Fox is more factual than CNN or MSNBC or anyone else?
You’re like a blind man arguing about the color of the sky.

Reactions: Wildfire and Wyote

I hope you will continue to comment. Political discourse needs more level-headed people involved.
Sure acd. If @hush had even the inkling of having anything non-left leaning to say you would instead be going for the jugular.

Last edited:
:joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Sure acd. If @hush had even the inkling of having anything non-left leaning to say you would instead be going for the jugular.

I have repeatedly been critical of both the "left" and the "right" on this forum. You and I actually used to agree about this, once upon a time. I tend to think that the entire political system in the United States is rotten and needs to be torn out and started from fresh. That our dumb binary political system is clearly flawed and not accomplishing anything of benefit.

If that makes me "left leaning", then so be it.

Also, Fox is definitely biased, but based on your reply, you are unable to see that.

I have repeatedly been critical of both the "left" and the "right" on this forum. You and I actually used to agree about this, once upon a time. I tend to think that the entire political system in the United States is rotten and needs to be torn out and started from fresh. That our dumb binary political system is clearly flawed and not accomplishing anything of benefit.

If that makes me "left leaning", then so be it.

Also, Fox is definitely biased, but based on your reply, you are unable to see that.
You have a problem with the word snowflakes, a legitimate descriptive word.

You have a problem with the word snowflakes, a legitimate descriptive word.

I've seen and experienced some truly terrible shit in my life. If you think "snowflakes" makes me do more than roll my eyes, then you do not know me. You seem more stuck on "snowflakes" than I am. People around the world are dying and suffering. It was surprising that "snowflakes" was all you had to say in response.

I've seen and experienced some truly terrible shit in my life. If you think "snowflakes" makes me do more than roll my eyes, then you do not know me. You seem more stuck on "snowflakes" than I am. People around the world are dying and suffering. It was surprising that "snowflakes" was all you had to say in response.
I dont remember the last time we agreed on anything. However my post was directed at acd indicating my belief a much different response would have been given if you were known for positive right comentary. Beyond that I meant nothing other. Certainly even if all you have is pro-left commentary you should still be heard.
Snowflakes does nothing to you other than roll your eyes? Really? Didnt you shut down an entire thread over the word?

Reactions: the and James
I dont remember the last time we agreed on anything. However my post was directed at acd indicating my belief a much different response would have been given if you were known for positive right comentary. Beyond that I meant nothing other. Certainly even if all you have is pro-left commentary you should still be heard.
Snowflakes does nothing to you other than roll your eyes? Really? Didnt you shut down an entire thread over the word?

If the word were the problem, the thread probably would have been closed before it reached 35 pages. Maybe at like, the first page, if that were the issue.

I do remember when we agreed though, it was during the 2016 election when, once upon a time, we both agreed that Trump and Hillary were terrible. You even liked some of my posts! My stance is still the same. I still think they're both terrible. The only thing that has changed is that you only think one of them is terrible, now.

I thought that was me. I definitely have a problem with being called a snowflake. And spiders.

Thank God I don't live in Australia.

If the word were the problem, the thread probably would have been closed before it reached 35 pages. Maybe at like, the first page, if that were the issue.

I do remember when we agreed though, it was during the 2016 election when, once upon a time, we both agreed that Trump and Hillary were terrible. You even liked some of my posts! My stance is still the same. I still think they're both terrible. The only thing that has changed is that you only think one of them is terrible, now.
Come now. Is that really entirely correct? I seem to remember something like you having been gone, coming back and seeing the thread and almost instantly closing it as soon as you saw it. Had you been around before it had a chance to grow I suspect it may well have indeed been closed at the first page if not sooner.

You are right. I wasnt fond of Trump to begin with. He shut out other people I thought would be better for the job. Still I held out hope he could actually accomplish some of what he indicated he could do. So, I dont have to like the person if they can do the job. Thats the way I have always been, if you can do the job you should be able to do it if you want. Assuming there isnt someone out there even better. I able to not like you and still work with you. And... I can even like people when they clearly dont like me. Something very few people on this planet are capable of.

Last edited:
Come now. Is that really entirely correct? I seem to remember something like you having been gone, coming back and seeing the thread and almost instantly closing it as soon as you saw it. Had you been around before it had a chance to grow I suspect it may well have indeed been closed at the first page if not sooner.

Lol

I posted on page 2 of the thread...

Lol

I posted on page 2 of the thread...
I remember you posting something like "I come back and find out I am a snowflake?"
With the thread being closed shortly after.
Its old news though unless you really want to hash this out. I think its irrelevant for what the original discussion started on.

In short we dont agree on many many many....many things. But sure to @acd 's point, if you feel like commenting on political stuff you absolutley should.

This discourse is offending me. Please close the thread.