Bump stocks for guns | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

I hesitate to donate after finding out Congress and the Senate might overthrow our decisions. What's with that?

What decisions are those and who is the “our” in “our decisions”?

Here is a conservative, 2nd amendment rights advocate website, that also clearly instructs all the “good guys” with guns, how to convert them to fully auto.
Though to be fair, you can find it just about anywhere online.
I just find it a bit ironic that the supposed “good guys” (especially those who like to brag about how they are gun safety and etiquette masters) are also advocating breaking the law and not following proper gun laws that we already have in place.
This is why people don’t want you to have assault rifles - it’s clear there is a segment of those who advocate for them who also are criminals when they think they are protecting themselves from the other “criminals”.
You clearly cannot follow the laws we currently have.
You are immature and unreasonable.
Pathetic, hypocritical BS.

We need full auto if we're gonna stand any sort of chance in the zombie apocalypse

Just as a note. For those of you who have never fired a full auto gun or any gun for that matter, its not just point, shoot and kill.
Firing full auto is easier with different guns and setups. High caliber puts out more force which is transfered to the shooter. Someone who has not trained will be firing at the ceiling in short order. Thats true of the .223 caliber as well. While easily controlled in single shot or semiautomatic fire, full auto will still take someone who has not trained with it off target easily. That combined with whatever mindset crazy people have at the time of a shooting doesnt add up well for the shooter. Of course I am guessing at the crazy part.
The point being is that agaisnt someone who has trained, a crazy shooter can be taken down fairly easily. A trained person in that school probably would have minimized casualties substantially. While no casualties are acceptible, the only other solution is to have kept it from happening in the first place and Im just not sure of the solution to that though I am sure what is not.

While easily controlled in single shot or semiautomatic fire, full auto will still take someone who has not trained with it off target easily.

Dude a 9mm will do that

I hesitate to donate after finding out Congress and the Senate might overthrow our decisions. What's with that?
Shootings will not stop. People have seen from news reports its easy to do against unarmed targets. You never see one of these guys burst into a police station.
The argument is, there are a lot of emotions people have to process after something like this. I understand this. Put anyone I care about in a position where they are killed by a thing like this monster child and I would be depressed and enraged at the same time. The only diference is that I have the intellegence, wisdom and knowledge to know the guns involved were not responsible. Many people who.speak of guns and want to decide laws about guns have never touched one much less fired one. They base their decisions solely on feeling.
Congress is a bunch of whores for votes. They are pollsters, "what is my best chance at getting the most votes." Most of them are not leaders. Most of them have the wisdom of a rock.
I give the NRA money for their time spent upholding the Consitution because I do not have the time myself.

Reactions: just me
While no casualties are acceptible, the only other solution is to have kept it from happening in the first place and Im just not sure of the solution to that though I am sure what is not.

Yea! Guns killing people sure is a mystery! Whatever the solution is, it definitely probably involves more guns, not less that's for sure!

Reactions: Wyote
Wow. I think I just saw a pig fly outside. And its getting really really cold for some reason.

I don't make a habit of disagreeing with you. I disagree with your methods.

Just as a note. For those of you who have never fired a full auto gun or any gun for that matter, its not just point, shoot and kill.
Firing full auto is easier with different guns and setups. High caliber puts out more force which is transfered to the shooter. Someone who has not trained will be firing at the ceiling in short order. Thats true of the .223 caliber as well. While easily controlled in single shot or semiautomatic fire, full auto will still take someone who has not trained with it off target easily. That combined with whatever mindset crazy people have at the time of a shooting doesnt add up well for the shooter. Of course I am guessing at the crazy part.
The point being is that agaisnt someone who has trained, a crazy shooter can be taken down fairly easily. A trained person in that school probably would have minimized casualties substantially. While no casualties are acceptible, the only other solution is to have kept it from happening in the first place and Im just not sure of the solution to that though I am sure what is not.

It's point, spray, and kill.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: the and Skarekrow
It's point, spray, and kill.
I just wanted to make the point that its not as easy as point and shoot. Spraying requires a ton of ammo.

Reactions: Wyote

What are you trying to argue in favor for here?
Yes...some guns are more powerful than others and can be harder to accurately fire...duh.
No one needs a fully auto high powered assault rifle for anything but shooting at people.

Reactions: Wyote and Wildfire
No one needs a fully auto high powered assault rifle for anything but shooting at people.

Or being Dan Bilzerian

8069183579ffb8f7b0932b419df36e1f--dan-bilzerian-girl-guns.jpg

Shootings will not stop. People have seen from news reports its easy to do against unarmed targets. You never see one of these guys burst into a police station.
The argument is, there are a lot of emotions people have to process after something like this. I understand this. Put anyone I care about in a position where they are killed by a thing like this monster child and I would be depressed and enraged at the same time. The only diference is that I have the intellegence, wisdom and knowledge to know the guns involved were not responsible. Many people who.speak of guns and want to decide laws about guns have never touched one much less fired one. They base their decisions solely on feeling.
Congress is a bunch of whores for votes. They are pollsters, "what is my best chance at getting the most votes." Most of them are not leaders. Most of them have the wisdom of a rock.
I give the NRA money for their time spent upholding the Consitution because I do not have the time myself.

I was not talking about the NRA. Have an NRA Business Alliance membership.
Lots of folk running for office belonging to certain parties try to do things for people just to get their vote. It is part of their agenda. Let's legalize a few million illegals, for instance.

I was not talking about the NRA. Have an NRA Business Alliance membership.
Lots of folk running for office belonging to certain parties try to do things for people just to get their vote. It is part of their agenda. Let's legalize a few million illegals, for instance.
Are you talking about the DACA kids?
Even if you aren’t...Man, you are heartless.
Doubtful Jesus would kick them out.