Bump stocks for guns | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

iu

114907-magic-marker-icon-arrows-triangle-solid-up.png

I never said you did. sword to a gun fight yadda yadda

Shotgun would work just fine in close proximity.
If we are referencing prohibition - how's that war on drugs working out for everyone?
But again - apples and oranges my friend.

Reactions: Icedream
My opinion on the subject as a conservative white male veteran (so I'm the only opinion that matters here) is that I think we should be able to have any guns we want on our own property, penalties for firing rounds that land off the property (except in instances of self-defense), and no carrying except for transportation.
Dont agree. I absolutley feel the need to protect myself away from "my property". Im not only protecting material things.

Deaths by gun homicide & suicide- 8,000.
Deaths by medical malpractice- 250,000.
Deaths by abortion- 730,000.
If we all really care about human life why don't we focus on bigger issues?

Deaths by gun homicide & suicide- 8,000.
Deaths by medical malpractice- 250,000.
Deaths by abortion- 730,000.
If we all really care about human life why don't we focus on bigger issues?
you're right, but I hope you're ready to be crucified

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Don’t make a gun thread about abortion and your religious right to restrict the rights of others.
I agree with the medical malpractice part...and yet we pay the most in the world, and Congress does all they can to keep it profitable.
But alas....this has nothing to do with bump stocks...unless you are aborting the Mom also.

Reactions: Wildfire
California family found living in box for 4 years, officials say
1519954211825.jpg

A California couple was arrested Wednesday after officials said they found the couple and their three children living in a box. (San Bernardino County Sheriffs)

A California couple from Joshua Tree was arrested Wednesday after deputies discovered that the couple, along with their three children, had been living inside of a box for four years.

Mona Kirk, 51, and Daniel Panico, 73, were taken into custody after deputies with the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Department found they, along with three underage children, were living inside of a “large rectangular box made of plywood," a press release stated.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/0...-living-in-box-for-4-years-officials-say.html

No guns in this story. Just a story of mental illness that's undoubtedly destroyed the lives of 3 kids one way or another. But hey, at least they didnt bring this shit to your doorstep.

Reactions: Wyote and Icedream