Bump stocks for guns | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

Better as in more effective, safer etc etc.
If you own the weapon you are authorized to use it but if someone stole it it wouldn't fire that's the basic idea, every building will have a small device that would disable every weapon that enters the building ( except the ones the security owns). I'm not sure about the attachments because I do now know how the law will be when this type of weapon is created. Every weapon that you can buy would have this modification the reason why people would want it is because the weapon would be superior and all advancements would go into the new smart weapons meaning it would end up better then older guns. It would only add 200-500$ in the price. Because the weapon would be superior to any other weapon people would still use it especially because there will be attachments only available on the smart guns.

Ok well that takes some gargantuan leaps in areas of faith and technology. Again, what is “better” is highly debatable in terms of firearms which are also tools. There isn’t a “best” wrench. It all depends on the job that needs doing. It’s not a bad thing to think outside the box, I just think that the assumptions necessary to realize this particular idea are way too broad to be applicable to the current debate.

That’s future tech on some mgs level.

Snake? Snaake??? SNAAAAKE!!!
metal_gear_solid_game_over.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Ok well that takes some gargantuan leaps in areas of faith and technology. Again, what is “better” is highly debatable in terms of firearms which are also tools. There isn’t a “best” wrench. It all depends on the job that needs doing. It’s not a bad thing to think outside the box, I just think that the assumptions necessary to realize this particular idea are way too broad to be applicable to the current debate.

You are right but Its definitely possible but it isn't a solution at the moment it's a long term solution.

But the basic idea can be done with the tech we have now.

It wasn't resolved while I was in the library, it started while I was in the library.

I know fake threats aren't attacks, but it's also the only example that isn't a terrorist.

I used to know the reason, but I can't remember now.

So how would you owning an AR-15 have helped you in any of those situations?
If anything...you are pushing to make it easier for the “crazy ISIS dude” to stockpile assault rifles and endless ammo, bump stocks, trigger cranks, etc.

Reactions: Icedream and Wyote
So how would you owning an AR-15 have helped you in any of those situations?
If anything...you are pushing to make it easier for the “crazy ISIS dude” to stockpile assault rifles and endless ammo, bump stocks, trigger cranks, etc.
That's true. very true. very very true. You don't have to take a backdoor when the front door is being held open for you. But consider the following. If people are determined to get into the house, they will. Any normal person wouldn't take the backd-
let me start over. You know that alchohol used to be banned in america. They repealed that, because it made no difference whatsoever. All that gun laws will do is endanger the people who should have weapons, and inflame the black market.

What a way to die, though.

How do you want to die?

Reactions: Wyote
My opinion on the subject as a conservative white male veteran (so I'm the only opinion that matters here) is that I think we should be able to have any guns we want on our own property, penalties for firing rounds that land off the property (except in instances of self-defense), and no carrying except for transportation.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
That's true. very true. very very true. You don't have to take a backdoor when the front door is being held open for you. But consider the following. If people are determined to get into the house, they will. Any normal person wouldn't take the backd-
let me start over. You know that alchohol used to be banned in america. They repealed that, because it made no difference whatsoever. All that gun laws will do is endanger the people who should have weapons, and inflame the black market.

I never said I want to ban guns.
Keep your shotgun for home defense...but you don’t need an AR-15 that does far greater internal damage to the human body.
I got to do surgery on this poor sucker who broke into the wrong house and we ended up digging a broad-head arrow from deep into the crest of his hip after the homeowner shot him with his compound bow.
Once again...I never said I wanted to ban any guns other than those civilians have no reason to own.

I never said I want to ban guns.
Keep your shotgun for home defense...but you don’t need an AR-15 that does far greater internal damage to the human body.
I got to do surgery on this poor sucker who broke into the wrong house and we ended up digging a broad-head arrow from deep into the crest of his hip after the homeowner shot him with his compound bow.
Once again...I never said I wanted to ban any guns other than those civilians have no reason to own.
I never said you did. sword to a gun fight yadda yadda