Bump stocks for guns | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Bump stocks for guns

scary-guns.gif

AKA 5.56

Reactions: Wyote
atf-classifications-made-easy-this-is-a-with-a-short-21822793.png
Since when did gun laws ever make sense?
My vote is we just make murder with guns illegal. Oh and also make it illegal to bring guns on school property, it's garenteed to stop school shootings. It's fool proof.

Reactions: just me
View attachment 41161
Since when did gun laws ever make sense?
My vote is we just make murder with guns illegal. Oh and also make it illegal to bring guns on school property, it's garenteed to stop school shootings. It's fool proof.
What’s your fool proof solution?

Reactions: James
At times like these I really wonder what happened to the dislike button.

Reactions: the
When you apply for life insurance that company does a medical background on you. They are able to access your medical history including mental and physical illness as well as your prescriptions. Currently this data base is seperate from the ATF background system. The past 20 "mass shooters" have been able to clear ATF background checks without hesitation but also have been perscribed psychoactive drugs such as antidepressants. The theory would be to intigrate the medical background check into the ATF's current system. Not fool proof but I think it's something worth a look into.

Reactions: AJ_
When you apply for life insurance that company does a medical background on you. They are able to access your medical history including mental and physical illness as well as your prescriptions. Currently this data base is seperate from the ATF background system. The past 20 "mass shooters" have been able to clear ATF background checks without hesitation but also have been perscribed psychoactive drugs such as antidepressants. The theory would be to intigrate the medical background check into the ATF's current system. Not fool proof but I think it's something worth a look into.
Those are great ideas, but groups like the NRA and those 2nd amendment nuts freak out over the idea of a government database with their name on it.
They don’t want the Gov’ment to know what they are holding and will fight that all the way.

Edit - Then you also have HIPPA and the whole who has a right to your personal medical information and who else would then be able to misuse it and how, etc.

Last edited:
Its the culture that changes things. And @Skarekrow you are as they say, one of the" movers and shakers"'

It's already happening. It just takes time.

Yeah...it’s just frustrating...hell, the NRA used to support universal background checks and was integral in banning the Tommy Gun and such things.
Now they seem to push the idea of patriotism via a government takeover by them.

BTW - If we armed 20% of our teachers as Trump suggests - they would be a group almost twice as large as the existing police force in the whole of the United States.
Silly Trump.

Reactions: Wildfire and James
I feel better today. Don't have a clue what 11 means. Someone else finally started addressing that there are much bigger problems and the shootings are bad, but small percentage-wise. I still believe in capital punishment for massacres.

Like Putin: if he destroys Florida with his imaginary new missiles, I think he should die a quick death. He's now hiring more mercenaries to fight Americans in Syria. I hope CIA understands what this means.

It's OK to bomb neighborhoods and drop gas, but America should be careful. Someone please take him to court. Ban his nukes before it's too late.

Actually, the non-scary .223 I believe to be called a Pioneer has been banned from importation from Russia. Sanctions make people twisted mad. The MOLOT factory in Russia makes fine guns.
The AR-15 is as safe as a kitten. It is not scary at all. I don't like the term "assault weapon" at all. Who named them that?

Reactions: Wyote
FYI I posted the picture in the first place because it's very stupid. On many levels. It made me laugh.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Actually, the non-scary .223 I believe to be called a Pioneer has been banned from importation from Russia. Sanctions make people twisted mad. The MOLOT factory in Russia makes fine guns.
The AR-15 is as safe as a kitten. It is not scary at all. I don't like the term "assault weapon" at all. Who named them that?
Democrats took the AR designation and started calling them that for political gain. Theres no such thing as an assualt rifle other than a name Democrats pulled out of thin air.

Reactions: just me
Reactions: Wildfire
Thanks in part to this conversation it made it an easy decision to upgrade my NRA membership. I am now a Patriot Life Endowment Member. No fanfare needed.

Reactions: just me and Offline
Thanks in part to this conversation it made it an easy decision to upgrade my NRA membership. I am now a Patriot Life Endowment Member. No fanfare needed.
what did that run you? $250, did you get a jacket? You put a lot more effort into this forum than probably any other not work related activity. You know the site costs money and folks have to be cajoled into providing moderation oversight (Just think of how much effort is put out monitoring your rows and how many young introverts you have converted to conservislamism ) Have you thought about tossing @Deathjam a couple of quid?

what did that run you? $250, did you get a jacket? You put a lot more effort into this forum than probably any other not work related activity. You know the site costs money and folks have to be cajoled into providing moderation oversight (Just think of how much effort is put out monitoring your rows and how many young introverts you have converted to conservislamism ) Have you thought about tossing @Deathjam a couple of quid?
Yes. I have in the past and tried to recently but found the paypal payment method to be annoying at the time. I will try again.
The membership upgrade was discounted. I didnt get a discount on my initial Life Membership years ago. I was suprised to see it has not gone up in price over 15 years.

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Ah yes, now I remember.....

I hesitate to donate after finding out Congress and the Senate might overthrow our decisions. What's with that?

Reactions: Sloe Djinn