Big 5 to MBTI converter quiz | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Big 5 to MBTI converter quiz

It would be nice at least once to get a different result, just for fun :unamused:

IPIP - 120:
Big Five Personality Dimensions
Extraversion - 42nd percentile - about average
Agreeableness - 85th percentile - very high
Conscientiousness - 71st percentile - high
Neuroticism - 24th percentile - very low
Openness - 94th percentile - extremely high

Extraversion - 42nd percentile - about average

Activity - 72nd percentile - high
You prefer high levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.

Assertiveness - 62nd percentile - high
There're high chances that you'll take charge and lead others.

Cheerfulness - 63rd percentile - high
You experience high levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.

Excitement Seeking - 19th percentile - very low
You like to seek very low levels of thrills.

Friendliness - 45th percentile - about average
You're about average in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.

Gregariousness - 17th percentile - very low
You're very low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness - 85th percentile - very high

Altruism - 54th percentile - about average
You are about average in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.

Cooperation - 93rd percentile - extremely high
There are extremely high chances that you'll try to get along with other people.

Modesty - 71st percentile - high
You have high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.

Morality - 92nd percentile - extremely high
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of extremely high value to you.

Sympathy - 41st percentile - about average
You have about average levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.

Trust - 70th percentile - high
You're high in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness - 71st percentile - high

Achievement Striving - 65th percentile - high
You have high desires to work hard and get ahead.

Cautiousness - 73rd percentile - high
The odds are low that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend high amounts of time planning what to do.

Dutifulness - 43rd percentile - about average
You're about average in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.

Orderliness - 76th percentile - very high
You prefer very high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.

Self-Discipline - 70th percentile - high
You have high self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.

Self-Efficacy - 57th percentile - about average
When you need to do something, you have about average ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is about average).

Neuroticism - 24th percentile - very low

Anger - 41st percentile - about average
Your levels of anger and irritability are about average.

Anxiety - 22nd percentile - very low
Compared with other people, you have very low stress, fears, and worries about the future.

Depression - 28th percentile - low
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel low amounts of sadness and like yourself to a high degree.

Immoderation - 12th percentile - very low
You have very high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are very low chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).
Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.

Self-Consciousness - 50th percentile - about average
You like to draw about average levels of attention to yourself, and feel about average amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).

Vulnerability - 32nd percentile - low
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are low. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience - 94th percentile - extremely high

Adventurousness - 81st percentile - very high
Your prefer very high amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have very high openness to new experiences).

Artistic Interests - 83rd percentile - very high
You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).

Emotionality - 68th percentile - high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.

Imagination - 85th percentile - very high
You have very high imagination (i.e., you have very high openness to experiences of the imagination).

Intellect - 91st percentile - extremely high
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is extremely high (i.e., you have extremely high openness to intellectual experiences).

Liberalism - 81st percentile - very high
Your political liberalism is very high (conversely, your political conservatism is very low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

BIG FIVE to MBTI converter quiz

Your type is INFJ (this isnt a 100% accurate, so you might consider the 2nd result as well).
You can google INFJ descriptions for a regular description, because Im going to put the Big Five descriptions of INFJ here instead, by basically describing INFJ in the light of Big Five. Be aware that Big Five is not as positivist on the description as the regular MBTI descriptions are.

RCOAI (INFJ, low Neuroticism)
not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

RLOAI (INFJ, high Neuroticism)
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

INFJ can be seem as a merge of these types:
CULTURED TYPE (High C, High O)
Cultured Types are imaginative and resourceful in their thinking but conforming and traditional in their behavior. They use their intellectual skills to contribute to the common good. They may have a dignified, refined, and somewhat reserved air about them. Their perceptive and analytical abilities allow them to see through complex issues rapidly and accurately, allowing them to find quickly the most effective means of achieving desired ends. They are successful perfectionists, well suited for work that requires close concentration, self-control, and attention to detail. Others describe them as rule- abiding, persevering, learned, well-read, empathic, trustworthy, industrious, leaderlike, traditional, silent, and reserved.
BOOKWORMISH TYPE (Low E, High O)
Bookwormish Types are highly intellectual, introspective, self- examining loners. Although they keep to themselves, their level of intelligence and learning garners them respect for others. They are described by other persons as learned, well-read, persevering, rule- abiding, calm, and industrious.
INDUSTRIOUS TYPE (Low E, High C)
Industrious Types are businesslike, self-disciplined, orderly workers who prefer to achieve on their own effort than as part of a team. They have great respect for rules and social conventions, and can be counted on to work productively without close supervision. They are described by others with terms such as learned, conscientious, persevering, tactful, cooperative, conservative, reserved, and predictable.

Here goes...

Extraversion - 30th percentile - low
Agreeableness - 94th percentile - extremely high
Conscientiousness - 78th percentile - very high
Neuroticism - 22nd percentile - very low
Openness - 91st percentile - extremely high

Your type is INFJ (this isnt a 100% accurate, so you might consider the 2nd result as well).

Cultured Types are imaginative and resourceful in their thinking but conforming and traditional in their behavior. They use their intellectual skills to contribute to the common good. They may have a dignified, refined, and somewhat reserved air about them. Their perceptive and analytical abilities allow them to see through complex issues rapidly and accurately, allowing them to find quickly the most effective means of achieving desired ends. They are successful perfectionists, well suited for work that requires close concentration, self-control, and attention to detail. Others describe them as rule- abiding, persevering, learned, well-read, empathic, trustworthy, industrious, leaderlike, traditional, silent, and reserved.

Wait what? Cultured? ( did someone put me on a petri dish an... make me into some bacteria? )

Here goes...

Extraversion - 30th percentile - low
Agreeableness - 94th percentile - extremely high
Conscientiousness - 78th percentile - very high
Neuroticism - 22nd percentile - very low
Openness - 91st percentile - extremely high

Wait what? Cultured? ( did someone put me on a petri dish an... make me into some bacteria? )
That's a half-decent description for INFJs.

http://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip120/results=922203-487/

this test said i was very low in friendliness and extremely low in gregariousness...i do like to be a hermit but lol
Interesting converter...it worked

You can google INFJ descriptions for a regular description, because Im going to put the Big Five descriptions of INFJ here instead, by basically describing INFJ in the light of Big Five. Be aware that Big Five is not as positivist on the description as the regular MBTI descriptions are.

not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

http://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip120/results=922203-487/

this test said i was very low in friendliness and extremely low in gregariousness...i do like to be a hermit but lol
Interesting converter...it worked

wow you score high on agreeableness, openness and conscientiousness! Here i am think i was the oddball out. Let me give you a high five!!

wow you score high on agreeableness, openness and conscientiousness! Here i am think i was the oddball out. Let me give you a high five!!

We can high five.

Scoring really high on those factors practically speaking means I'm boringly predictable and cringingly compliant about things, as well as generally feeling like an excited kid in a lolly shop. But yes those things are very important to me and I can't imagine being someone else. We are the way we are for a reason

Reactions: flower and Wyote
We can high five.

Scoring really high on those factors practically speaking means I'm boringly predictable and cringingly compliant about things, as well as generally feeling like an excited kid in a lolly shop. But yes those things are very important to me and I can't imagine being someone else. We are the way we are for a reason

Hmm, you know, its really interesting to see how our Enneagram's are different though our scores on the big 5 are relatively the same. Even with that slight different in some markers, i'm 4w5 on the Enneagram.
Hmm i do think im agreeable about things, but I actually do question some practices. Oh... i'm pretty excitable, but its probably when i've dropped all my guard and just be fully comfortable with people around me.
That kinda only shows up with a SO. Even with my own folks im pretty guarded, and unfortunately i have to put space between them and me.

Predictably boring? I don't know. I think my family starts to see a very different part of me now that i'm more emotionally healthy, i begin to assert myself and express my displeasure and annoyance at some things.
And i think the fun part is... they don't know how to handle me now... hahha... I don't know if you felt that way, i'm higher on assertiveness than harmony, and i think when there is sufficient clarity, and we are on the same page.. harmony naturally sets in...at least that's how i see it.

Ordz

Hmm, you know, its really interesting to see how our Enneagram's are different though our scores on the big 5 are relatively the same. Even with that slight different in some markers, i'm 4w5 on the Enneagram.
Hmm i do think im agreeable about things, but I actually do question some practices. Oh... i'm pretty excitable, but its probably when i've dropped all my guard and just be fully comfortable with people around me.
That kinda only shows up with a SO. Even with my own folks im pretty guarded, and unfortunately i have to put space between them and me.

Predictably boring? I don't know. I think my family starts to see a very different part of me now that i'm more emotionally healthy, i begin to assert myself and express my displeasure and annoyance at some things.
And i think the fun part is... they don't know how to handle me now... hahha... I don't know if you felt that way, i'm higher on assertiveness than harmony, and i think when there is sufficient clarity, and we are on the same page.. harmony naturally sets in...at least that's how i see it.

Ordz

I think the enneagram plays a hefty role in this.
I'm a 1 but probably a 147 tritype and oscillating heavily between these in disintegration and integration. 4w5 sounds a lot less rigid to me and probably way more interesting.

Social values and responsibility, personal values and responsibility and living up to self created principles seems to be the core of my existence. For as long as I can remember I've had many responsibilities and people dependant on me. I dont necessarily like it....actually I find it kinda frightening to have people depend on me... but I accept it and I'm committed.
In terms of being agreeable and compliant, I analyse the crap out of everything and have my own set of rules but I really respect rules and laws that govern populations and create social harmony, trust and mobility.

Because I try so hard to live up to certain principles, this makes me predictably boring. I'll always do what I consider is the right thing. Sometimes I want to do something else but in the end I have to follow my own heart/ values. My values are rarely popular or understood by others. This makes me feel boring. People around me get to understand this about me over time and I tend to be given a lot of responsibility which I dont always know how to say no to, esp at work. I try to prioritise self but it's hard with family and committment sometimes. But i love the people in my life so it's all worth it anyway.

I'm guarded with most people also. Some people i get a good feeling about and there's and easy trust. But I'm private, quiet and keep most of my thoughts to myself. Only my closest friends know how silly and weird I am.

I agree with you about harmony , harmony naturaly does set in when we are willing to be assertive, clear and transparent about what we want and what we have to offer in situations. People can ever choose to take ot or leave it. Harmony comes from being true to yourself.

I think the enneagram plays a hefty role in this.

Social values and responsibility, personal values and responsibility and living up to self created principles seems to be the core of my existence. For as long as I can remember I've had many responsibilities and people dependant on me. I dont necessarily like it....actually I find it kinda frightening to have people depend on me... but I accept it and I'm committed.
In terms of being agreeable and compliant, I analyse the crap out of everything and have my own set of rules but I really respect rules and laws that govern populations and create social harmony, trust and mobility.

I'm guarded with most people also. Some people i get a good feeling about and there's and easy trust. But I'm private, quiet and keep most of my thoughts to myself. Only my closest friends know how silly and weird I am.

I agree with you about harmony , harmony naturaly does set in when we are willing to be assertive, clear and transparent about what we want and what we have to offer in situations. People can ever choose to take ot or leave it. Harmony comes from being true to yourself.

These days, i find it interesting since, i actually care less about impressing people and i just basically do me, people do come to the conclusion that im reliant.
So having them understand what i can bring to the table then gives me the leverage to ask them what i want. Like ... paying me a adequate salary, because they value me as an important cog in their organisation.
I've learnt to be comfortable to actually be confident about what im good at, and its not like im selling myself. It's that kind of inner confidence, quite different from some people i've worked with who just blow hot air and try to skirt around issues, or if they can get away with something, they would. Ive seen plenty and i can smell them a mile away .

For me im guarded too, but i've recently have a boss whom is very counter cultural to the office environment and i do get along very very well with. And i do show him some parts of my crazy self.
I guess for myself, i accept my shadow and im comfortable showing my shadow in a very controlled manner. And sometimes i wonder if it intimidates people that way, because i know im different with how i deal with issues
I'm pretty honest and i skirt around issues less these days, and infact i dislike dancing around issues when there is one. But im still learning very much, to actually respond on my feet. I doubt i will be good at it but i'll try as I learn, this is true when it involves me and well its a sensitive issue like being in a relationship. Probably because im a big softie when it comes to relationships. But when i regain my composure, i'll reach out and clarify and ask the underlying feeling about it. I just wished people were more honest with themselves and be emotionally mature to address the issue. Maybe its a mid 30s thing. I just don't want drama and shit tests, i just want a normal peaceful life and someone who appreciate and resonate with those same values to come along for the ride.

Ordz.

@Vendrah my neuroticism went down by 2%! lol.

Extraversion - 59th percentile - about average
Agreeableness - 92nd percentile - extremely high
Conscientiousness - 66th percentile - high
Neuroticism - 97th percentile - extremely high
Openness - 78th percentile - very high

Activity - 47th percentile - about average
You prefer about average levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
Assertiveness - 94th percentile - extremely high
There're extremely high chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
Cheerfulness - 30th percentile - low
You experience low levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
Excitement Seeking - 68th percentile - high
You like to seek high levels of thrills.
Friendliness - 57th percentile - about average
You're about average in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
Gregariousness - 34th percentile - low
You're low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Altruism - 94th percentile - extremely high
You are extremely high in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
Cooperation - 80th percentile - very high
There are very high chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
Modesty - 88th percentile - very high
You have very high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
Morality - 92nd percentile - extremely high
Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of extremely high value to you.
Sympathy - 96th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
Trust - 17th percentile - very low
You're very low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Achievement Striving - 95th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high desires to work hard and get ahead.
Cautiousness - 2nd percentile - extremely low
The odds are extremely high that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend extremely low amounts of time planning what to do.
Dutifulness - 82nd percentile - very high
You're very high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
Orderliness - 76th percentile - very high
You prefer very high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.
Self-Discipline - 59th percentile - about average
You have about average self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
Self-Efficacy - 83rd percentile - very high
When you need to do something, you have very high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is very high).

Anger - 78th percentile - very high
Your levels of anger and irritability are very high.
Anxiety - 87th percentile - very high
Compared with other people, you have very high stress, fears, and worries about the future.
Depression - 94th percentile - extremely high
This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel extremely high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a extremely low degree.
Immoderation - 99th percentile - extremely high
You have extremely low self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are extremely high chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).
Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.
Self-Consciousness - 61st percentile - high
You like to draw low levels of attention to yourself, and feel high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
Vulnerability - 98th percentile - extremely high
The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are extremely high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Adventurousness - 31st percentile - low
Your prefer low amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have low openness to new experiences).
Artistic Interests - 74th percentile - high
You have high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).
Emotionality - 96th percentile - extremely high
Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is extremely high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
Imagination - 91st percentile - extremely high
You have extremely high imagination (i.e., you have extremely high openness to experiences of the imagination).
Intellect - 40th percentile - low
Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is low (i.e., you have low openness to intellectual experiences).
Liberalism - 33rd percentile - low
Your political liberalism is low (conversely, your political conservatism is high). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change. (humor here is I vote liberal lol)

now forthe humor my friend

your quiz says I am INFJ now. XD ENFJ second, ISFJ 3rd, ESFJ 4th...then 5th ENTJ?

my quiz answers always amaze me...on any MBTI thing..

3YivVbv.png

INFJ

RLOAI (INFJ, high Neuroticism)
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

BOOKWORMISH TYPE (Low E, High O)
Bookwormish Types are highly intellectual, introspective, self- examining loners. Although they keep to themselves, their level of intelligence and learning garners them respect for others. They are described by other persons as learned, well-read, persevering, rule- abiding, calm, and industrious.
INDUSTRIOUS TYPE (Low E, High C)
Industrious Types are businesslike, self-disciplined, orderly workers who prefer to achieve on their own effort than as part of a team. They have great respect for rules and social conventions, and can be counted on to work productively without close supervision. They are described by others with terms such as learned, conscientious, persevering, tactful, cooperative, conservative, reserved, and predictable.

With INFP being the second choice.

Reactions: Wyote
converter said I was INFJ...lol, no :p

3bpOadn.jpg

1PqIx41.jpg

qFerOfk.jpg

CGHYBOl.jpg

pem0H6i.jpg

IbnjKOq.jpg

Reactions: Wyote