Big 5 to MBTI converter quiz

5bigfive_infj-.jpg
5bigfive_infj__.jpg
big5personality.jpg

:(

No way!

INFJESTP sounds like a sensitive chad.

Why are they miles from INTJ?

Can you show the Big 5 scores that you think translate to INTJ?

INTJs doesnt post much results in general, so in my own archives I have one example (but I dont generally archive the links or the picture - just the transcribed result to a sheet) and I can put what I do expect for a INTJ result:

Example:

EXTRAVERSION 36
Activity 35
Assertiveness 47
Cheerfulness 45
Excitement Seeking 38
Friendliness 34
Gregariousness 36
AGREEABLENESS 3
Altruism 7
Cooperation 2
Modesty 4
Morality 50
Sympathy 3
Trust 16
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 72
Achievement 24
Cautiousness 81
Dutifulness 85
Orderliness 86
Discipline 70
Efficacy 41
NEUROTIC 31
Anger
Anxiety
Depression
Immoderation
Consciousness
Vulnerability
OPENESS 71
Adventure 98
Artistic 49
Emotion 41
Imagination 46
Intellect 75
Liberalism 44

What I do expect for INTJ is:

EXTRAVERSION 15
Activity 50
Assertiveness 30
Cheerfulness ANY
Excitement Seeking 30
Friendliness 30
Gregariousness 30
AGREEABLENESS 30
Altruism ANY
Cooperation ANY
Modesty 30
Morality 50
Sympathy 30
Trust ANY
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 85
Achievement 85
Cautiousness 85
Dutifulness ANY
Orderliness 85
Discipline 85
Efficacy ANY

OPENESS 70
Adventure 50
Artistic 50
Emotion 30
Imagination 75
Intellect 90
Liberalism 30

The mapping is sort of complicated and there are weighted ranges (so, for example, in Conscientious INTJ score from 60th to 100th; Another more middle example, in Agreeableness you score INTJ on the 0th to 60th range).

The main reasons you were pointed more towards F are related to the Agreeableness score, Morality facet, Sympathy facet (sympathy hits the "empathetic" department of feelers), Artistic Interests (very high go towards NF, NT is more towards middle), but also Conscientiousness. It is a little bit difficult to explain, but Conscientiousness is actually a little bit rigged towards Te and thinking, so while I expect all TJs but ISTJ to get 81th percentile or higher, I do expect FJs to get 70th percentile instead, that partially propagated into a few facets.

The main reasons you were more closer to a perceiver was a high adventurous score in Openness, a very high Openness (that scores higher for NPs than NJs), low orderliness and low self-discipline.

The reason ENFP suddenly showed up was related to 80-100th agreeableness, which I had estimated that ISFJ and ENFP are the highest but these are not that much reliable (specially for ENFP) so I need to change and fix that and the very high Openness to Experience. Openness is relatively similar to Ne and very similar to NP.

I actually help people on type me threads on the other forums and sometimes I ask their Big 5 to help them determinate their type and this was sort of an automatized version of what I do (but it doesnt truly replace me, specially on the complicated cases). In my opinion, the results you posted are very INFJ and if I were to type you only on the big 5 results, I would say INFJ. People here are posting their general score (without facets) and if you compare your main big 5 traits with them (4, neuroticism doesnt count for MBTI) these are similar to people here posted as INFJ, so, sort of yeah, Im suggesting you to consider INFJ.

So how is your conversion valid with such low correlation to actual MBTI types?

What is your method here if not statistical?

I am not sure if I really understood your question entirely, but lets go anyway.

I dont have a complete data... I rely a lot in statistics, but not a 100%, specially when data is lacking. But I surely do have enough data for something good and decent, and I also have the concepts on my favour.

First, the main facets of Big 5 and MBTI are correlated, this is from Wikipedia (which comes from a decent study):

big5mbtiwiki.jpg

Correlation references (from Malawi Med J):

0.9-1 ->Almost equivalent/Very Strong
0.7-0.9 ->Strong
0.5-0.7 ->Moderate
0.3-0.5 ->Weak
Less than 0.3->Irrelevant/No correlation

This is what I use for descriptions, for example, INTJ translate as high Introversion, High Openness, Low Agreeableness and High Conscientiousness. However, I know that without facets there is not really enough information - even if some few people claim so - to really go to a MBTI type. So, I did some months ago, I did took my own initiative and went digging on the internet, on a specific forum, and I did associated Big 5 with facets results with a cognitive functions result, and I had summed the functions in order to check with this source to see if correlations are close. They didnt at first, so I realized that unhealthy people (neuroticism>80 and emotionality<10) were "distrubing" the data. Without them, I had correlations close from the source.

5c2.png

So I had drawn correlations for facets:

5c3.png

1 – EXTRAVERSION

2 -Activity

3 – Assertiveness

4 – Cheerfulness

5 – Excitement Seeking

6 – Friendliness

7 – Gregariousness

8 – AGREEABLENESS

9 – Altruism

10 – Cooperation

11 – Modesty

12 – Morality

13 – Sympathy

14 – Trust

15 – CONSCIENTIOUSNESS

16 – Achievement

17 – Cautiousness

18 – Dutifulness

19 – Orderliness

20 – Discipline

21 – Efficacy

29 – OPENNESS

30 – Adventure

31 – Artistic

32 – Emotion

33 – Imagination

34 – Intellect

35 – Liberalism

With these, I had started to drawn a map, but I had also related concepts as well. The concept part is complicated, but it did gave me a hand at triage some few things, like removing trust regardless of the correlation (too context dependent), reducing Ni weight on Conscientiousness, not considering much Ti for artistic interests, etc....

I also have the averages of all NP types plus INFJ, with a modest but great sample, except on the Extraversion of ENFP/ENTP (selected from people with less than 80 neuroticism and more than 10 on emotionality that had cognitive functions test results coherent with their own profile, which were few but very coherent).

np5.png

So, this is very far from me just coming at nowhere and saying: "This is how INTJ should look like", its elaborated.

Big 5, MBTI and partially Enneagram are different lens to the same thing: Personality. They are like cameras at different angles looking at the same thing. The cameras are different too - they have a different set of colours. Although they have few aspects that are unique to their view, in general they look at the same aspects, but with a different colour and tone. So with one camera I can deduce what another known camera should be seeing in the scene, if I know how to convert and switch colors.

This is one reasons I like big 5, mbti, enneagram, they are not really enemies of each other, they are different views that overlaps a lot and can add to each other.

Just like with intelligence tests, I sometimes feel the same with personality tests. It would not be possible to measure an IQ>300, because there are no questions about it. It is possible that the speed with which someone gives the right answers will help you to draw conclusions...
In personality tests I miss a measurement of the intensity of the individual character types. 5 gradations are at least a start.
But with me I always find that I am between INFJ and INTJ.
I actually can't decide. Also in tests between left and right brain hemisphere I am always in the middle. I make my decisions by considering whether it is better for this situation to be based on feeling or thinking now. But I do both very intensively. Everything else I find one-sided and not justified. And always I ask myself, are other people really so one-sided that they only follow their feelings or their logic. I actually cannot believe that.
In addition, as an INFJ you are quite capable of putting yourself in other ways of thinking. Perhaps these aspects should be considered more in the tests. In order to be able to better evaluate such borderline situations.
As an INFJ, I somehow know that I can't just rely on my feelings.
While an INTJ might not even know that he should also rely on his feelings?

I think what I’d like to explore is the flip side of my results. Because while I might be 73% on agreeableness, I am also 27% on disagreeableness.

I think people generally do not understand this about other people - definitely about me, I’d say. That I can agree and disagree with someone on any number of topics based on my own personal values and beliefs. That also, the disagreeable side of me is going to be very different than the agreeable side.

I have to retake the quiz, but I’m going to enter the opposite value and see what type I get because that should be the “shadow” MBTI.

I wasn’t sure INFJ was going to come up for me with the converter, so I’m curious about the results here.

Reactions: John K and flower
I'm thinking I got ISFJ because I answered a lot that I do not like change and I like routines. I prefer stability. I don't know if this is a typical infp trait or not but I don't think it means that I am Si dominant.
I think this has a lot to do with being enneagram type 9 and preferring to feel comfortable.

It is interesting to see that it is mostly INFJs who seem to get the correct result with this test.

I retook the test and got different results for the big 5, but it still translates into INFJ.

B08A93A1-1B5D-402B-955D-0F793DEBAD3D.jpeg

Both extraversion and neuroticism came down, possibly because I’ve been out and feel drained. I may be feeling less neurotic because I’ve been out.

I also inputted the opposite values in and got...ESTP :tearsofjoy:. It’s interesting because when I put the values in I was like, this is totally my ex-roommate who I thought was an ESTP.

I am not sure if I really understood your question entirely, but lets go anyway.

I dont have a complete data... I rely a lot in statistics, but not a 100%, specially when data is lacking. But I surely do have enough data for something good and decent, and I also have the concepts on my favour.

First, the main facets of Big 5 and MBTI are correlated, this is from Wikipedia (which comes from a decent study):

big5mbtiwiki.jpg

Correlation references (from Malawi Med J):

0.9-1 ->Almost equivalent/Very Strong
0.7-0.9 ->Strong
0.5-0.7 ->Moderate
0.3-0.5 ->Weak
Less than 0.3->Irrelevant/No correlation

This is what I use for descriptions, for example, INTJ translate as high Introversion, High Openness, Low Agreeableness and High Conscientiousness. However, I know that without facets there is not really enough information - even if some few people claim so - to really go to a MBTI type. So, I did some months ago, I did took my own initiative and went digging on the internet, on a specific forum, and I did associated Big 5 with facets results with a cognitive functions result, and I had summed the functions in order to check with this source to see if correlations are close. They didnt at first, so I realized that unhealthy people (neuroticism>80 and emotionality<10) were "distrubing" the data. Without them, I had correlations close from the source.

5c2.png

So I had drawn correlations for facets:

5c3.png

1 – EXTRAVERSION

2 -Activity

3 – Assertiveness

4 – Cheerfulness

5 – Excitement Seeking

6 – Friendliness

7 – Gregariousness

8 – AGREEABLENESS

9 – Altruism

10 – Cooperation

11 – Modesty

12 – Morality

13 – Sympathy

14 – Trust

15 – CONSCIENTIOUSNESS

16 – Achievement

17 – Cautiousness

18 – Dutifulness

19 – Orderliness

20 – Discipline

21 – Efficacy

29 – OPENNESS

30 – Adventure

31 – Artistic

32 – Emotion

33 – Imagination

34 – Intellect

35 – Liberalism

With these, I had started to drawn a map, but I had also related concepts as well. The concept part is complicated, but it did gave me a hand at triage some few things, like removing trust regardless of the correlation (too context dependent), reducing Ni weight on Conscientiousness, not considering much Ti for artistic interests, etc....

I also have the averages of all NP types plus INFJ, with a modest but great sample, except on the Extraversion of ENFP/ENTP (selected from people with less than 80 neuroticism and more than 10 on emotionality that had cognitive functions test results coherent with their own profile, which were few but very coherent).

np5.png

So, this is very far from me just coming at nowhere and saying: "This is how INTJ should look like", its elaborated.

Big 5, MBTI and partially Enneagram are different lens to the same thing: Personality. They are like cameras at different angles looking at the same thing. The cameras are different too - they have a different set of colours. Although they have few aspects that are unique to their view, in general they look at the same aspects, but with a different colour and tone. So with one camera I can deduce what another known camera should be seeing in the scene, if I know how to convert and switch colors.

This is one reasons I like big 5, mbti, enneagram, they are not really enemies of each other, they are different views that overlaps a lot and can add to each other.

It’s interesting the highest correlate with Ni is discipline and the most negative, liberalism. This points to the whole INFJ aspect of getting stuck on one idea, not being open to other possibilities, etc.

I retook the test and got different results for the big 5, but it still translates into INFJ.

View attachment 73509

Both extraversion and neuroticism came down, possibly because I’ve been out and feel drained. I may be feeling less neurotic because I’ve been out.

I also inputted the opposite values in and got...ESTP
lu90085sv9ml_tmp_cfd39493f569b7ed.png
. It’s interesting because when I put the values in I was like, this is totally my ex-roommate who I thought was an ESTP.

The worse thing about these shadow theories is that in the end there are likely two shadow theories out there... One where the INFJ shadow is ESTP and another where the shadow is ENFP. Jung did not even bothered to relate his shadow concept to his types (or he did on a very unclear way). In this converter it should be just all letters flipped, specially because Big 5 is dichotomy in nature (there are no big 5 cognitive functions).

Just like with intelligence tests, I sometimes feel the same with personality tests. It would not be possible to measure an IQ>300, because there are no questions about it. It is possible that the speed with which someone gives the right answers will help you to draw conclusions...

In personality tests I miss a measurement of the intensity of the individual character types. 5 gradations are at least a start.

But with me I always find that I am between INFJ and INTJ.

I actually can't decide. Also in tests between left and right brain hemisphere I am always in the middle. I make my decisions by considering whether it is better for this situation to be based on feeling or thinking now. But I do both very intensively. Everything else I find one-sided and not justified. And always I ask myself, are other people really so one-sided that they only follow their feelings or their logic. I actually cannot believe that.

In addition, as an INFJ you are quite capable of putting yourself in other ways of thinking. Perhaps these aspects should be considered more in the tests. In order to be able to better evaluate such borderline situations.

As an INFJ, I somehow know that I can't just rely on my feelings.

While an INTJ might not even know that he should also rely on his feelings?

Borderlines are common on MBTI world. I sort of have 2 of them, and one of them is thinking and feeling. I do relate to both too. Rigorously, you dont need to force yourself a choose or even bother to really choose.

However, one thing you can do is trying the functions test. If Fi>Te=Ti>Fe is a common trend, I recommend to pick feeling, if Ti>Fe=Fi>Te I recommend to pick thinking, if Fe>Te=Ti>Fi or Te>Fi=Fe>Ti then its a little bit more complicated and I wouldnt do any specific recommendations, even though feeler is a little bit more likely to the Fe>Te=Ti>Fi and thinker for Te>Fi=Fe>Ti.

I also recommend you to consider the enneagram. For example, INFJ 5 describes a INXJ quite well and is supposed to have a T/F borderline on a very specific ways. From INFJ side, enneagram combos with a F/T borderline are: INFJ 5 (as a must), INFJ 1(as likely – it depends), INFJ 6 (sometimes – it depends), INFJ 9 (sometimes – it depends), and you should definitely not be INFJ 2 or INFJ 4. From the INTJ side, enneagrams combos with a F/T borderline are: INTJ 4 (as a must), INTJ 6 (sometimes – it depends), INTJ 9 (likely – it depends) (INTJ 2 I dont forget, I take it as impossible combo), and you should definitely not be a INTJ 3 or a INTJ 5 (and quite unlikely to be INTJ 8).

This is super interesting.

This basically confirms my view that E/I and S/N are 'real', whereas T/F and J/P are 'not real', based upon neurophysical correlates like neuronal membrane thickness and acetylcholine vs dopamine preference.

Yup.

Why this confirms your view?

I'm thinking I got ISFJ because I answered a lot that I do not like change and I like routines. I prefer stability. I don't know if this is a typical infp trait or not but I don't think it means that I am Si dominant.

I think this has a lot to do with being enneagram type 9 and preferring to feel comfortable.

It is interesting to see that it is mostly INFJs who seem to get the correct result with this test.

Was your agreeableness on the 80-100 range or one of the agreeableness facets (not morality for ENFP) was on the 80-100 range? As I had said before, I really need to edit the excessive boost to ENFP and ISFJ scores for those on the 80-100 range on agreeableness, it didnt fully compromise most results but it seems to be a source of mistake. But quotev is glitched at least since monday and I cant properly fix it now until they fix the glitch.

The routine and stability thing indeed change Openness to Experience, and since Openness relates to NP (more NP than Ne), any NP type is supposed to have high on it. But facets does have weight as well (imagination, specially).

Thanks for the last phrase, I think it helps clarify why type 9 in average has low Openness and yet low Conscientiousness, but some N 9s doesnt lose score for Openness (and some do).

@Vendrah actually agreeableness and openness were my highest domains. High in emotion, liberalism, art, imagination and intellect. Not so much for adventure. But I do remember answering that I liked routine and didn't like change. I wish I had saved my results. I'm thinking about work changes; changes in policy or protocol or supervisors. But I also had a difficult time in the beginning of the pandemic when everything was shut down. It wasn't due to the isolation so much as it upended my whole routine and I had to readjust to everything. Once I established a routine or it became the new normal I was fine. I like predictability and order otherwise I start to feel untethered. I can adapt to change and overcome circumstances. But I much prefer to have it easygoing.

While taking this at work, I scored as an ISTP. Taking it now more relaxed after work, I got INFJ lol

Reactions: John K and flower
Guys, Quotev fixed their glitch and I had updated the test.
The scoring point system changed a bit, specially on the extremes.
I had also made some slight changes to INFJ in special since I have average for 9 INFJs now, so INFJ in specific got a little bit more precise.

@Vendrah actually agreeableness and openness were my highest domains. High in emotion, liberalism, art, imagination and intellect. Not so much for adventure. But I do remember answering that I liked routine and didn't like change. I wish I had saved my results. I'm thinking about work changes; changes in policy or protocol or supervisors. But I also had a difficult time in the beginning of the pandemic when everything was shut down. It wasn't due to the isolation so much as it upended my whole routine and I had to readjust to everything. Once I established a routine or it became the new normal I was fine. I like predictability and order otherwise I start to feel untethered. I can adapt to change and overcome circumstances. But I much prefer to have it easygoing.

You are high on Openness and yet like predictability, order and routine?
Well, I generally say that is inconsistent self-reporting, but I had a small revision direct on the IPIP Neo keys and it is consistent if you are a J, so actually in the end this doesn't have much to do with type 9, I think.

Its a shame you didnt saved because I had fixed the pointing systems and now 80-100th agreeableness no longer gives extra points to ENFP and ISFJ, and now the most agreeableness ones are basically all NFs + ISFJ instead, with all Fs except ESFP coming right after. I think that this time perhaps you would get INFJ.

@Vendrah
I just got the graphics out.
What do you think about the Enneagram in relation to INFJ/INTJ ?View attachment 73516

I think the test you took is a bad one.
There are too much high enneagram results, some very different from each other like 8 and 9. You cannot really draw any significant conclusion from the result you post.

I think the best enneagram test is this one:
http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/pstypes-enneagram-test.html

I also had created a enneagram test, but I consider the other one better:
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12892442/Enneagram-Personality-Test

And a friend of mine from the other forum created a reasonable enneagram test as well:
https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5e20ce6d4af2390014d932f9

After you take some good bunch of tests on enneagram, I do suggest you reading the profiles and to consider not only the descriptions, but also fears and motivations.

Thanks for the links.
Unfortunately I find it very difficult to do these tests because my language is German and I always had to look up the subtleties and differences of the words and questions used. With me it is often due to the interpretation of individual questions whether I am recognized as a 4 or 5 type. The same is the case with the MBTI tests. Also there I often cannot decide.
Well, I think that is actually right. If I only had one type of behavior, wouldn't I be narrow-minded?
That would totally contradict my openness.
If I were to consider all these character traits as tools, it would be stupid to do without individual tools for my work. And since I always think before I act, I can choose which tool I will use to get the best result. This is also the case with the MBTI features. For me, the last two letters are tools that I use as needed. Maybe one should add another letter, for people who can adapt dynamically to the requirements and don't get stuck like stubborn goats because they can't use their logic head or their feeling head? :wink:

Reactions: John K
Thanks for the links.
Unfortunately I find it very difficult to do these tests because my language is German and I always had to look up the subtleties and differences of the words and questions used. With me it is often due to the interpretation of individual questions whether I am recognized as a 4 or 5 type. The same is the case with the MBTI tests. Also there I often cannot decide.
Well, I think that is actually right. If I only had one type of behavior, wouldn't I be narrow-minded?
That would totally contradict my openness.
If I were to consider all these character traits as tools, it would be stupid to do without individual tools for my work. And since I always think before I act, I can choose which tool I will use to get the best result. This is also the case with the MBTI features. For me, the last two letters are tools that I use as needed. Maybe one should add another letter, for people who can adapt dynamically to the requirements and don't get stuck like stubborn goats because they can't use their logic head or their feeling head? :wink:

Well, English isnt my first language too, but my native language is not German! But I have no problems with reading and comprehension (listening, grammar... these are problematic for me. And I hate grammar in any language).

What you said is something I was commenting with @Jonh K earlier on the thread.
There is an interesting but long and in English article that talks about biogenic, sociogenic and idiogenic factors while addressing personality.
Sociogenic factors are "things" from society that presses you to behave differently, and is related to the changes you do to yourself in order to fit the society you living in.
Idiogenic factors are "things" from our projects that presses us to change. For example, extraverts need to be less extravert while having to study for an exam, unless they got someone to study with. This relates to school and work demands in general that are related to your, let's say, goals (it isn't restricted to only goals).
Biogenic factors comes from a scheme/perspective where people are soulless (the soul does not exist) and all your traits are justified from your genes and a few chemical stuff. This is the, let's say, the "real you". This can be adapted into a soulfully scheme/perspective as well.
This is the resume of it, the article is deeper.

But MBTI does make room for people who do not have clear preferences, at least the official one, plus for Jung typology Ni-dom with no specific pair is possible, also. I also do think that pure types, in any system, should be very rare or that perhaps pure types doesn't really exist.

Reactions: John K
ENTJ

Your type is ENTJ (this isnt a 100% accurate, so you might consider the 2nd result as well).
You can google ENTJ descriptions for a regular description, because Im going to put the Big Five descriptions of ENTJ here instead, by basically describing ENTJ in the light of Big Five. Be aware that Big Five is not as positivist on the description as the regular MBTI descriptions are.

SCOEI (ENTJ, low Neuroticism)

not afraid of doing the wrong thing, speaks up regardless of consequences, not filled with doubt, more dominant than submissive, not afraid to draw attention to self, self confident, does not back down when threatened, decisive, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, not easily hurt, worry free, not easily intimidated, not concerned with failure when trying something new, aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering, ambivalent about the suffering of strangers, not easily discouraged, out for own personal gain, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, unconcerned with the misfortunes of strangers, likes giving speeches, not easily moved to tears, manipulative, unapologetic, knows where life is going, narcissistic, exacting in their work, does not second guess self, untouched by other people's feelings, the first to act, level emotions, never at a loss for words, opinionated, demanding, goes after what they want, believes in a logical answer for everything, not very religious, show off, calm in crisis

SLOEI (ENTJ, high Neuroticism)

demanding, controlling, aggressive, retaliatory, does not forgive easily, opinionated, domineering, does not accept what others say, believes that appearances are important, likes to be the center of attention, not patient with people who annoy them, easily annoyed, quick to judge others, preoccupied with self, show off, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, prone to addiction, not good at sports, frequently pursues impressive achievements, takes charge, competitive, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, not on good terms with everyone, second place rarely feels good enough to them, antagonistic, able to stand up for self, acts superior to others, hard to satisfy, bothered by disorder, impatient, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, decisive, abrupt, impulsive, more dominant than submissive, finishes most things they start, desires some level of fame in their community, unable to control cravings, acts out frustrations on others, easily frustrated, can become overwhelmed by events, does not readily admit mistakes, moody, not very religious

ENTJ can be seem as a mix of these types:

CULTURED TYPE (High C, High O)
Cultured Types are imaginative and resourceful in their thinking but conforming and traditional in their behavior. They use their intellectual skills to contribute to the common good. They may have a dignified, refined, and somewhat reserved air about them. Their perceptive and analytical abilities allow them to see through complex issues rapidly and accurately, allowing them to find quickly the most effective means of achieving desired ends. They are successful perfectionists, well suited for work that requires close concentration, self-control, and attention to detail. Others describe them as rule- abiding, persevering, learned, well-read, empathic, trustworthy, industrious, leaderlike, traditional, silent, and reserved.
DEBONAIR TYPE (High E, High O)
Debonair Types are intelligent extraverts. In their worldliness they can be quite witty and charming. They have a flair for the dramatic, and can be histrionic and theatrical. People are naturally attracted to debonair types, but if a debonair type dislikes somebody, he or she can swiftly cut that person to the quick. Therefore, this type is generally described with positive terms such as enterprising, eloquent, forward-looking, confident, and sexy, but can also be described as critical, candid, and intense.
ENTERPRISING TYPE (High E, High C)
Enterprising Types strive for success as defined by conventional social standards. They are ambitious, competitive, achievement-oriented, purposeful, leaderlike, and willing to move into positions of authority. Their probability of success in leadership roles will increase with higher scores on Agreeableness, Emotional Stability, and Openness.
DOMINEERING TYPE (High E, Low A)
Domineering Types enjoy exerting power and influence over others and strive to control them without taking their feelings into account. They are seen by others as critical, self-centered, stubborn, and bossy.
INDIVIDUALISTIC TYPE (Low A, High O)
Individualistic types consider themselves to be unique and more intelligent than most people around them. In extreme cases they might be regarded as eccentric, but in most cases they are perceived by others as complex, well-read, imaginative, and industrious.

Considering ENTJ as my type ATM...