Being an INFP | INFJ Forum

Being an INFP

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by Saru Inc, Oct 25, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by Saru Inc
  1. Saru Inc

    Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Threads:
    100
    Messages:
    3,861
    Likes Received:
    1,155
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4
    So, I have come to the realization that am an INFP. I've always wondered why the INFJ profile has not fit me. So I will give a short description of my MBTINESS.


    I vs. E

    I know I am an introvert, because I feel "recharged" when I am alone. I do not like social gatherings, nor meeting up with my friends. However, if a friend of mine, or someone close to me, needs me to be social, I will. Although when I am in a community where I feel loved and approved, I will try and share my feelings of love and approval with anyone there who I perceive as not having any. This can make me come across as an extrovert, but I am not.

    S vs. N

    Ok, so, I kinda have this mantra for wanting to experience everything, which I know is kind of a sensor type of thing. However, my gut feeling ultimately guides me. If I feel like a gangbanger is a trust worthy person, I will trust them. Or just, I am ruled by my gut feelings.

    T vs f

    I can sometimes come across as a T, since I am either not aware of how the other person is feeling, or simply do not care. I can be brutally honest, and hurt peoples feelings. However, when it really boils down to it, feelings are very important to me. But when I get stressed out or upset, my feelings are unfortunately the only ones I care about.


    J vs P

    When I took the MBTI test, I always say I am never late for appointments. This is true. However, the reason for this is because I feel like I have let the person down, not because it's in my wiring to be on time. I do not like closure, which I had an epiphany of tonight. I thought I did, I'm honestly not sure why I thought that, because I took a look over my life. I hate closure. Once something is closed, it can never be reopened, in my opinion, this, drives me bonkers. I took a look at my book that I am writing, I have 18 chapters started, with one paragraph in each. I think it's because I have a perspective of Js Vs Ps, being that Js are hard working, and Ps are lazy. I am not lazy, so I also took that as being a J. I'm am not a J, again I realized. I think I may have been subliminally lying to myself, because Ps use informative language such as, if the light is green, they say the light is green. However, Js say "GO!!!" I always figured I'd say go!, but in reality, I just say "THE LIGHT IS GREEN! and expect them to understand what I mean.


    So I am an INFP. Sigh. I will admit, I was excited at the fact of being an INFJ, due to the fact, that INFJs are rare. Never the less, I am much more content being an INFP, because that is who I really am, and now that I know that so much makes sense. Although apparently some people out there were like "you're not an infj, kid." like [MENTION=2635]Melkor[/MENTION]. :eek: If you could bear with me, I will post a bunch of shit, and italicize what really applies.


    As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

    INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

    INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

    Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

    INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

    INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

    When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

    INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

    INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

    INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.

    INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs.


    Allowing Your INFP Strengths to Flourish

    As an INFP, you have gifts that are specific to your personality type that aren't natural strengths for other types. By recognizing your special gifts and encouraging their growth and development, you will more readily see your place in the world, and how you can better use your talents to achieve your dreams.

    Nearly all INFPs will recognize the following characteristics in themselves. They should embrace and nourish these strengths:

    -Highly creative, artistic and spiritual, they can produce wonderful works of art, music and literature. INFPs are natural artists. They will find great satisfaction if they encourage and develop their artistic abilities. That doesn't mean that an INFP has to be a famous writer or painter in order to be content. Simply the act of "creating" will be a fulfilling source of renewal and refreshment to the INFP. An INFP should allow himself or herself some artistic outlet, because it will add enrichment and positive energy to their life.
    -They're more spiritually aware than most people, and are more in touch with their soul than others. Most INFPs have strong Faith. Those that don't may feel as if they're missing something important. An INFP should nourish their faith.
    -INFPs are very aware of social injustice, and empathize with the underdog. Their empathy for the underdog and hyper-awareness of social injustice makes them extremely compassionate and nurturing towards disadvantaged members of our society. INFPs will feel most useful and fulfilled when they are fighting to help people who have been misfortunate in our society. They may be teachers, ministers, writers, counsellors or psychologists, but they will most likely all spend extra time trying to help people with special problems. An INFP can find a tremendous amount of satisfaction by enacting some kind of social change that will help the underdog.
    -They're usually good listeners who genuinely want to hear about someone's problems, and genuinely want to help them. This makes them outstanding counsellors, and good friends. An INFP may find great satisfaction from volunteering as a counselor.
    -They accept and value people as individuals, and are strongly egalitarian. They believe that an individual has the right to be themself, without having their attitudes and perspectives brought under scrutiny. Accordingly, they have a great deal of tolerance and acceptance dealing with people who might encounter negative judgment from society in general. They can see something positive in everyone. They believe in individuals. If they give themselves the opportunity, an INFP can become a much-needed source of self-esteem and confidence for people who cannot find it on their own. In this way, they can nurture a "sick soul" back to health.
    -Usually deep and intelligent, they're able to grasp difficult concepts with relative ease. They usually do quite well academically, and will find that educating their minds nourishes their need to think deeply.
    INFPs who have developed their Extraverted iNtuition to the extent that they can perceive the world about them objectively and quickly will find that they enjoy these very special gifts:

    They will have a great deal of insight into people's characters. They will quickly and thoroughly understand where a person is coming from by assessing their motives and feelings. These well-developed INFP individuals make outstanding psychologists (such as Isabel Briggs Myers herself) and counselors. They might also be great fiction writers, because they're able to develop very complex, real characters.
    They will quickly understand different situations, and quickly grasp new concepts. They will find that they're able to do anything that they put their mind to, although they may not find it personally satisfying. Things may seem to come easily to these INFPs. Although they're able to conquer many different kinds of tasks and situations, these INFPs will be happiest doing something that seems truly important to them. Although they may find that they can achieve the "mainstream" type of success with relative ease, they are not likely to find happiness along that path, unless they are living their lives with authenticity and depth.
    The INFP who augments their strong, internal value system (Introverted Feeling) with a well-developed intuitive way of perceiving the world (Extraverted iNtuition) can be a powerful force for social change. Their intense values and strong empathy for the underprivileged, combined with a reliable and deeply insightful understanding of the world that we live in, creates an individual with the power to make a difference (such as Mother Teresa - an INFP).


    So hi, I am an INFP. I would like to stay in the world of the INFPs. Am I welcome? Is there a nice bed for me? Are there lots of Raccoons?
    :m129::m129::m129::m148::m148::m148:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Saru Inc, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
    invisible and IndigoSensor like this.
  2. Majesty

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Threads:
    53
    Messages:
    1,754
    Likes Received:
    514
    Trophy Points:
    657
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Welcome to being an INFP xD
    (It sucks tough)

    So what if they're rare? You have an uncommon personality, congratulations? o_O Might as well paint your body in pink and green to be more unique.
    I never really understood this. =/
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    Saru Inc

    Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Threads:
    100
    Messages:
    3,861
    Likes Received:
    1,155
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4
    Its complicated.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. IndigoSensor

    IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Threads:
    762
    Messages:
    14,154
    Likes Received:
    1,298
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    This goes to show you why it is important to evaluate the results you get with MBTI tests. Further, why you need to read alternate type descriptions in different locations to get a broad perspective on it. Really it is about what fits best, and where your internal motivations from from, not the exact results from a test.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    Saru Inc

    Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Threads:
    100
    Messages:
    3,861
    Likes Received:
    1,155
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4
    Lol. *ashamedly* found this weird block of text, that ummm... Describes me too well. Way better than the INFJ ones

    "creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic"


    I can be selfish, now that I look back upon it. Hmmm....


    edit:

    http://www.purdue.edu/usp/pdfs/mbtiresources/INFP.pdf

    "especially since INFPs are found in only 1 percent of the general population"

    Sounds like Purdue got confused... XD

    Though, this is SPOT ON

    "The deep commitment of INFPs to the positive and the good causes them to be alert to the negative and the evil,
    which can take the form of a fascination with the profane. Thus, INFPs may live a paradox, drawn
    toward purity and unity but looking over the shoulder toward the sullied and desecrated."
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #5 Saru Inc, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  6. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,385
    Messages:
    28,117
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,686
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    yep, join the club :D newbies welcome
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. arbygil

    arbygil Passing through

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Threads:
    382
    Messages:
    11,684
    Likes Received:
    1,369
    Trophy Points:
    881
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    :)

    That's why I always say that the superficial stuff doesn't cut it. It's best fit type based on how you REACT, not assumption of what you "SHOULD" be. I'm a messy, sometimes late INFJ. But the reasons why are complicated. I'm a few minutes late because I hate small talk and I'd rather things have gotten started so I don't have to bother with it - plus I hate waiting for others so much that I'd rather be nearly last to arrive (selfish, I know). Also, I'm messy because I have an idea of what I want everything to look like and if it doesn't fit my ideal, it's no good to me. Lately I've been embracing the idea of minimalism. I've decided at my next apartment I want lots of space...so a bunch of my stuff is going to Goodwill.

    But the rest of the questions really fit me. I am organized, even in my messiness, because I know where EVERYTHING is. Do not touch my systems, or you will die. I MUST have closure, or I'm a wreck. End it! I hate cliffhangers, and I'll almost always invariably wait until the next season of a show (or wait for DVD) so I can see it all at once without the cliffhanger. I may seem less stickler for endings than many INFJs, but I'm no less of a stickler for it. And if it's time to move on an ending, watch how fast I go.

    ETA: Might I suggest this thread as well?: http://forums.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=662
     
  8. Wyote

    Wyote (#/-\[]$ ([]`/[]'|'[-
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Threads:
    246
    Messages:
    37,777
    Featured Threads:
    19
    Likes Received:
    206,571
    Trophy Points:
    4,271
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    My dad is an INFP and he is a doctor and got strait A's in college.

    Not all INFP's are lazy lol. The J/P aspect shows itself in all sorts of different ways. INFJ's and INFP's are closely related and are also both quite rare. I mean we are talking a difference of a percent or less in rarity which is nothing really. And rarity is debatable for all types I think. Plus it's basically irrelevant. Individuals are all unique.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. OP
    Saru Inc

    Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Threads:
    100
    Messages:
    3,861
    Likes Received:
    1,155
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4

    And that's why I think I'm still a little bit INFJ. I love external closure, or helping others achieve closure, but I HATE internal closure. Or closure involving things close to me, like my book, notes, relationships even. Heck, I was "friends" with a very abusive person, who made fun of me and everything, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her I didn't want to hang out anymore.

    Meh.

    Thanks for the encouraging posts though people. :m129:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,385
    Messages:
    28,117
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,686
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Keep in mind that your type doesn't define you. So, as a newly inducted INFP, you can figure out what what means for you as an individual person, without being restricted by it.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #10 Gaze, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
    rawr likes this.
  11. arbygil

    arbygil Passing through

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Threads:
    382
    Messages:
    11,684
    Likes Received:
    1,369
    Trophy Points:
    881
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    WORD. Don't let it define you; define who you are first, and if it fits, use it. If it doesn't, no big deal.
     
    Gaze likes this.
  12. orangeappled

    orangeappled Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    FYI, J/P is a not a function....it simply determines whether or not your extroverted function is one of judging or perceiving. MBTI also indicates mindsets, not behavior. Noted behavior patterns in types can be off the mark; it's the thought process that makes the personality type. I suggest looking into the cognitive processes to really understand the differences in mindsets. Tests only serve to indicate a possible type for you, and many of these are poorly written, relying on stereotypes; self-analysis and knowledge of the theory tends to result in more accurate typings, IMO.

    P.S. Fi is waaaay cooler & more individual than Fe, & Ne is waaaay more fun than Ni. Muwhahaha!
     
  13. arbygil

    arbygil Passing through

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Threads:
    382
    Messages:
    11,684
    Likes Received:
    1,369
    Trophy Points:
    881
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1

    ROFL!

    But honestly, I don't know if I agree that behavior and mindset can be separated. My thoughts betray my behavior for the most part. I'd think you'd have to be a really good liar (or seriously deceived) if you can think one way, and then have a completely opposite reaction. You'd have to consciously force yourself to act out something contrary to your thoughts.

    Still, maybe it can happen...but I think that person would have to be mentally reprogrammed and completely in the dark about who they really are. Which is scary in itself.
     
    IndigoSensor likes this.
  14. orangeappled

    orangeappled Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Have you read Jung's Psychological Types? That is what MBTI is based on, and yes, it seeks to the indicate cognitive processes as defined by Jung. Of course there are links between behavior & thought process, but thoughts & behavior have other influences (ie. gender, culture, age, maturity, emotional motivations, etc.). After all, a process is how a thought functions, not what the actual thought is. For instance, extroverted feeling is not values, but it reasons based on values to form conclusions. It is a function, not a conclusive thought or behavior. No doubt that similar thought processes can lead to similar conclusive thoughts which can lead to similar behavior, but they don't always.

    It's clear you have little knowledge of the theory behind the 4 letter dichotomies. Gifts Differing explains what the letters mean in relation to Jung's theory.

    So yes, I absolutely believe that two people can engage in similar behavior stemming from different thought processes. It's like two machines which function differently creating similar end products. Or you can have two machines with the same functions creating different products as well. So you have two people of the same type displaying different behavior and expressing different thoughts.

    To type people/yourself based mainly on behavior is like trying to unbake a cake. To guess the ingredients based on the whole cake may not be very accurate. At best, behavior serves as clues, just as the cake suggests certain ingredients by flavor. The thought process that occurs before thoughts become action needs to considered to type accurately, IMO. How do you reason & how do you "see" mentally? That is what MBTI indicates.
     
  15. IndigoSensor

    IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Threads:
    762
    Messages:
    14,154
    Likes Received:
    1,298
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I actually sort of do agree with arby here. The functions are simply indicators of thought patterns, not behaviors. That being said though, there is quite an overlap between behavior and thought patterns. Otherwise, we would not be able to test people using some forms of external manifestations of the functions. While it is not always accurate, it is accurate enough as enough of the population seems to get accurate results from this.

    There are deviations though. I am definitely an Ni user, however I do have some very strong Si like behaviors. As such I often get a low N score, and a very very high J score. This is simply a manner in which my Ni and Fe manifest. I know through introspection that it is indeed those two. Even then, I still test with lowered results, or results that would indicate higher end Si. For me there is an overlap with Si like behaviors, even though I am an INFJ. I still adhere to the descriptions of an INFJ within reasonable permutations of the type. So while MBTI is only about thinking patterns (that is what the functions indeed are about), there is definitely corralerry to behaviors within this. Otherwise type descriptions would be meaningless.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Saru Inc likes this.
  16. arbygil

    arbygil Passing through

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Threads:
    382
    Messages:
    11,684
    Likes Received:
    1,369
    Trophy Points:
    881
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    We're saying two different things here. And yes, I'm familiar with type theory, thanks; I've read more than a few books on it. I'm sorry you took offense, though. That wasn't my intention - I was simply pointing out that people usually act out their thoughts. Period.

    It wasn't a slant against you; just an observation.
     
  17. orangeappled

    orangeappled Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I didn't take offense. I was explaining what I meant & why I disagree with your opinion.

    How do we know they are accurate? There is no way to "prove" type, as it is only a theory, or really a labeling system. Its accuracy is determined by confirmation from the individual, who may or may not have a lot of bias. While official MBTI tests are better than the average one floating around on the net, it still has room for error, as it's only mean to indicate what is likely. It also relies on honest self-reporting and analysis; not everyone is very good at that.

    My point is, MBTI tests are not foolproof, and if a person is unsure of their type, understanding the theory behind it will be more useful than getting stuck on stereotypes.

    I think some of them are, when they focus on describing behavior over the mindset behind it. I never said there are not patterns in the behavior of types, but when the theory of the cognitive processes is tossed out in favor of stereotypical behaviors, then the whole point is lost. I think J/P stereotypes exemplify this. Surely, there is a pattern of Je users preferring external structure & closure and Pe types preferring change/novelty & staying adaptable, but that does not boil down to being late or neat or whatever. It needs to be recognized as an attitude. Otherwise, I think it's oversimplifying the theory to the point where its meaning is obliterated.
     
  18. OP
    Saru Inc

    Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Threads:
    100
    Messages:
    3,861
    Likes Received:
    1,155
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4
    WHERE HAVE ALL MY TOPIC GONE


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4[/ame]


    But I enjoy being an INFP moreso than an INFJ now. It seems so much more natural.


    I also realized how much I still love above song.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    IndigoSensor likes this.
  19. arbygil

    arbygil Passing through

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Threads:
    382
    Messages:
    11,684
    Likes Received:
    1,369
    Trophy Points:
    881
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    *Nod.* We can agree to disagree. No explanation needed. :)
     
  20. Trifoilum

    Trifoilum find wisdom, build hope.

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Threads:
    197
    Messages:
    6,525
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1,734
    Trophy Points:
    380
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    congratulations :)

    Be a great INFP! Anita and Arby's words rang true, especially with you Fi users. Find yourself and be secure in that knowledge :D

    In a certain unrelated topic, I see myself becoming more INFJ, with my Fi still intact. Yay? >_>;
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page