bad first impressions turned good | INFJ Forum

bad first impressions turned good

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, I'm curious about incidents where people met someone who gave a bad first impression but later changed their views or situations where you may have given a bad first impression but changed someone's mind. How can you make a bad impression turn good? Or are bad first impressions usually a sign of something not so good even if the person changes your mind? And what's bad impression vs. a good one?

So, I'm curious about incidents where people met someone who gave a bad first impression but later changed their views or situations where you may have given a bad first impression but changed someone's mind. How can you make a bad impression turn good? Or are bad first impressions usually a sign of something not so good even if the person changes your mind? And what's bad impression vs. a good one?

Forced group discussion in my second year of uni introduced me to this other asian girl who I thought was mad at me. Or so I thought because of her cranky and abrupt tone of voice when I asked for her opinion on the class topic. As a bit of a hermit and not too good at making several people, I gave talking to her another shot the next day. To this day, she is one of my closest buddies. First impressions never hold, it's always better to give bad first ones benefit of the doubt and get to know them before passing hard judgment : )

I had a guy wipe dog crap on my leg at a band camp once, but then later we talked and I found out he wasn't as much of a jerk as I thought. He was still a jerk nonetheless, but at least not as intensely.