Bacon and eggs for breakfast and public relations | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Bacon and eggs for breakfast and public relations

There's an interesting clip of Lennon talking on youtube where he says to his interviewer that the authorities don't like him because he was for peace and his protest exposed how they were not for peace!

He was right he was really showing them up for what they were (war profiteers)!

There's an interesting clip of Lennon talking on youtube where he says to his interviewer that the authorities don't like him because he was for peace and his protest exposed how they were not for peace!

He was right he was really showing them up for what they were (war profiteers)!

You seem to summed up that interview great....I haven't seen it completely.....but i get the picture, certainly seems to be the case.

Why don't you go by the facts?

If you want his opinion on other things then read those as a seperate issue and see what he has to say about government activity regarding those issues.

Concerning 'aliens' the catholic church believes in non human intelligences, lets call them 'angels' and 'demons' does it not?

That's a nice expensive, shiny telescope the Catholic Church built over there on Mt Graham in Arizona! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Advanced_Technology_Telescope)

View attachment 12266

What you vaticaners looking out for over there? Why are you watching space so much?

Aren't the RCC the people that punished galileo for saying the sun was at the centre of the universe and now they're watchin space all the time?

Not lookin out for aliens.....i mean angels or demons are they?

Astronomy is one of the oldest of natural sciences. To imply that the church is engaged in purely astrological, rather than astronomical, activities is ridiculous hyperbole.

Reactions: Lex Orandi
Maturity is about responsibility. A responsible view is one which can recognise when the actions of an institution are cruel

There's a quote attributed to Seneca that goes as follows: "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful"

I don't agree with your assessment that the RCC tortured people through a fear of demons and devils. They tortured people to control them.

The Catholic Church has always been very aware of other viewpoints which is why they prohibited so many books and have an archive of prohibited material (hoarding of knowledge). The Spanish Inquisition also prohibited many books. This does not create an environment in which free thought can flourish. It is about narrowing peoples perceptional horizons to fit the Catholic churches mode of thinking.

I've done plenty of reading. You don't know me....you can't tell me i haven't done any reading!

I don't care if 2% is low or not, i am saying that the RCC as an institution is implicated in all sorts on nasty goings on.

If you had structured your argument differently i would have agreed with you. For example, if you had said something like:

''There are many misconceptions about the Spanish Inquisition, an image of which has been created in the public mind that surpasses the realities. For example torture was not as wide spread as many people seem to believe and torture techniques such as the rack, strappado and waterboarding, although cruel, where some of the milder forms of torture of the day.''

Instead we are getting bogged down in the issue of whether or not torture is acceptable or not, which is kind of poignant today because waterboarding is still used by the US military and some politicians have said they agree with the use of waterboarding.

Concerning your family members being waterboarded in a controlled environment in which they can stop the process at any time, this is hardly the same as waterboarding a genuine prisoner who has no control over the situation and cannot stop the process at anytime and will not put on their coat after and go home for a nice hot bath and a cup of tea.

If you want to really know what waterboarding is then get yourself caught by an enemy because they will do it to you until your spirit is broken and youre crying and blubbering like a little girl.

To get some idea of how nasty a process it is CIA agents who have been waterboarded in controlled situations have never lasted more than 14 seconds before capitulating. Now imagine if you were waterboarded, but it didn't stop even when you begged for mercy.....that's what torture is....what your family had done was a midly disturbing experience NOT torture

I'm not disputing any facts.

What i'm doing is saying, ''yeah the spanish inquisition might not have been the nastiest thing the Roman Catholic Church was involved in (I understand the Spanish Inquisition was largely carried out under Royal jurisdiction), but it was still pretty nasty; it was still about control and i think that institutions that engage in that sort of behaviour should be condemned for it not supported''

I think there's some things of value at the core of christianity but i believe that the RCC is not a vehicle for those things. I think the RCC has hijaked the teachings and the name of people within a jewish sect and has applied an altered version of the teachings as a way of creating a mind prison for people and as a way of continuing the influence of Rome after the fall of the Roman Empire

I don't think that child abuse is a'catholic' problem either, but i am saying that the essence of the Roman Catholic Church is one of control and that has then manifested in many cruel ways throughout the history of the RCC

Human trafficking is sickening and I don't believe the western governments are doing enough to tackle it.

You don't know me, so don't tell me i wouldn't read them!

The vatican bank has been implicated in a number of scandals, which i'll discuss in a minute.

The pope has recently said that the world needs a 'global public authority' and 'central world bank'.

This is pretty disturbing for many people including myself because we recognise that what has got us into this financial mess is the centralisation of power. We don't need further centralisation of power we need de-centralisation of power, but that would move power closer to the people and institutions like the RCC that have always been about control will always want more centralised power because that makes it easier to control people.

The vatican bank is not dedicated soley for charitable causes it is a profit orientated business involved in world banking which invests in many big corporations.

It spends a lot of money on religious' purposes which is related to the spread of RCC influence.

Also the bank is investing heavily in many big corporations and i have posted examples in this thread of some of the involvements of some big multi-nationals in the rise of Hitler.

If you want to take an honest and clear look at the influence of the Vatican bank, you can't just look at what it's spending prifits on but who it is supporting in the process of making profits.

The vatican bank hired people like Sindona and Calvi who had links to the fasicst P2 Freemasonic lodge (i've mentioned this in previous posts in this thread), who were laundering mafia drug money.

The vatican bank has denied banking for Croation fascists Ustashi but it refuses to open its wartime records to prove this

The vatican Bank has also been accused of managing US covert funds for the contras rebels amongst other accusations of involvment with various violent groups around the world

The vatican bank had a case brought against it in 1999 for helping to fund the ODESSA escape of Nazi SS and of taking possession of Croatian concentration camp loot

In 2009 the vatican bank was investigated for money laundering and by failing to disclose certain information violated Italian law. These dealings involved J.P.Morgan bank which are heavily involved in the current economic crisis, the funding of Hitler, have a massive share of the Federal reserve shares and was formed by the merging of Rockefeller Chase manhatten bank and the Rothschilds J.P. morgan bank

It seems to me that the Vatican bank has been involved in all sorts of unsavoury activities and unsavoury groups

Don't worry i don't rely on TV; i don't even own a TV

What i'm pointing to with that reference is how widely accepted it is now within the mainstream that the RCC is a corrupt institution with an unsavoury past......which is why i'm slightly bewildered by your seeming defence of it!

If however as i said earlier, you are just trying to put the spanish inquisition in context and proportion rather than defend the RCC then we could definately find common ground on that.

I have too much to do to go digging.

If you want to look into how the catholic church suppressed or altered various texts over the course of its history, i'm sure you won't have to look too hard to find evidence of this.

My emotional state is fine, I'm just suprised sometimes to find people defending what i see as indefensible.

So, I type out all of that, and all I get are more baseless accusations that "the Church was involved in nasty stuff" it's "cruel," and a bunch more yelling. You sound extremely opinionated, so after this post, I'm not going to post in this thread, because I feel like I'm wasting my time. I never disagreed with your assessment that the Church had done wrong, I merely said that those claims have been highly exaggerated. Your confrontational tone and reliance on unsourced statements leads me to agree with the other posters in this thread that you're just some tinfoil-hatted conspiracy theorist. Enjoy your NWO fairy tales, I'm gonna go live in the real world now. You can have the last word.

In regards to marijuana- the public relations campaign has certainly been very effective. So effective that there has never been any data to support their claims and tonnes of contradictary data to descredit them. I will never undertand how some societies will advocate guns, dangerous junk foods and tobacco, yet demonise marijuana.
I think hemp is a more important issue that really needs to be addressed. The demonisation of hemp (and marijuana) had much to do with the monopolising and bullying of the cotton industry and Dupont. Hemp is such a useful resource, extremely sustainable and environmentally friendly. Particularly useful as an alternative source for textiles and paper.

Economics makes it illegal. It is more profitable illegal than it would be legal because of how abundant and easily grown it can be. It's simply taxed in an indirect manner. Did you know that property seizure is far more lax than criminal charges? Meaning you don't necessarily have to be charged with a crime to have your money or property seized by drug enforcement on suspicion alone. It's deemed asset forfeiture.

Astronomy is one of the oldest of natural sciences. To imply that the church is engaged in purely astrological, rather than astronomical, activities is ridiculous hyperbole.

The church is involved in all sorts of things; before i continue i just want to make the point that i've never read a Dan Brown book in my life

We are commonly told that the 'gothic' architectural style is named after the goths who were 'barbarians' who rampaged across the Roman empire but this tribe weren't exactly noted builders!

People who were noted builders were the Order of the Knights of the Temple of Solomon who built many of the finest gothic cathedrals in the world, which were a massive leap forward in architecture at the time.

The Templars recieved their 'rule' or constitution from the Roman Catholic Church.

The Templars employed sacred geometry in their architecture gained from esoteric knowledge.

The word 'gothic' was more likely to come from the Greek word 'goetik' meaning something magickal.

Many of the carvings within Templar cathedrals such as Chartres (built on a an old Druid pilgramage site and still part of a christian pilgramage route) contain images of demons from the Ars Goetia.

Of course if you said to an architectural historian that it is the goetik style, they would correct you and say that it is the 'gothic' style. If you pushed them on it they might even say something along the lines of ''but i have a PHD and many years studying this subject and i can assure you that it is the 'gothic' style!''

However they'd still be wrong, because they have bought the PR

Whilst I'm on the subject, Yale university, home of the Skull and Crossbones secret society has in its collections a very special book called: the Voynich Manuscript which contains a lot of esoteric knowledge in a script that no one has publically deciphered.

You might have seen the classic Sam Raimi Evil Dead films with the Necronomicon.....well forget that the Voynich manuscript is the real deal!

It was housed for a while in the Villa Mondragone in Italy which was a training establishment for the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits) which were of course set up by the catholic church but developed a lot of autonomy, much like the Templars.

Adam Weishaupt who created the bavarian illuminati based them on the jesuits among other orders. When they were supressed by the authorities they embeded themselves in freemasonry and spread from there.

President George Washington of the united states of america, a well known Freemason who laid the foundation stone of the washington monument, an egyptian obelisk, wrote the following in a letter to German minister G.W.Snyder:

''It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.''

So once again the Catholic church is implicated in various dealings kept secret from the public and of such importance as warrant the attention of the president of the USA.

Of course the reason most people think this sort of stuff is 'conspiracy theory' is because of the establishments fantastic Public Relations machine!

So, I type out all of that, and all I get are more baseless accusations that "the Church was involved in nasty stuff" it's "cruel," and a bunch more yelling. You sound extremely opinionated, so after this post, I'm not going to post in this thread, because I feel like I'm wasting my time. I never disagreed with your assessment that the Church had done wrong, I merely said that those claims have been highly exaggerated. Your confrontational tone and reliance on unsourced statements leads me to agree with the other posters in this thread that you're just some tinfoil-hatted conspiracy theorist. Enjoy your NWO fairy tales, I'm gonna go live in the real world now. You can have the last word.

Who's yelling?

Sadly the 'real world' as you call it is the one made up of PR

It only really begins to get interesting when you look behind the PR curtain....hate me if you want...but if you're interested in this stuff why not look into some of what i've said instead of just dismissing it out of hand?

The Jim Marrs book i mentioned is interesting. If you are skeptical about anything in it (and i would agree that its important to question everything....including what i say) then you can always research it and find out for yourself what's 'real' and whats not

Last edited: